Friday, November 14, 2014

Funny pick up lines for women

I'm sure that these funny pick up lines for women are going to cause many laughs and good emotions, you just need to have the right body language and to be a little adventurous because some of them can be a little audacious.
  1. Excuse me handsome; are you a fruit, because Honeydew you know how fine you look right now?
  2. Smoking is hazardous to your health precious... and handsome, you're killing me!
  3. Hey gorgeous! I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
  4. Hello handsome! Have you been to the doctor lately? Because I think you're lacking some Vitamin Me.
  5. Hey gorgeous! I was wondering if you had an extra heart mine seems to have been stolen
  6. Can I follow you home handsome? Cause my parents always told me to follow my dreams.
  7. Does your left eye hurt handsome? Because you've been looking right all day.
  8. Hey handsome! Are you Jewish? Cause you ISRAELI HOT.
  9. I'm sorry! I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
  10. Hey gorgeous! I like Legos, you like Legos, why don't we build a relationship?
  11. Are you lost handsome? Because heaven is a long way from here.
  12. Excuse me handsome; I think you have something in your eye. Oh wait, it's just a sparkle.
  13. You're kind of, sort of, basically, pretty much always on my mind precious.
  14. I'm not drunk precious; I'm just intoxicated by YOU.
  15. I bet you $60 you're going to turn me down precious.
  16. I don't think we've met. I wouldn't forget a pretty face like that.
  17. Hey gorgeous! Did you invent the airplane? Cause you seem Wright for me.
  18. Hello! Do you work at Dick's? Cause you're sporting the goods.
  19. I'm sorry! For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me.
  20. Hey handsome! They say dating is a numbers game... so can I get your number?
  21. Hello handsome! Are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you, the entire room became beautiful.
  22. I'm sorry! Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.
  23. Can I take your picture to prove to all my friends that angels do exist handsome?
  24. Hey handsome! I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.
  25. Hey gorgeous! I'm not actually this tall. I'm sitting on my wallet.
  26. I'm sorry! I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you.
  27. Hello handsome! There isn't a word in the dictionary for how good you look.
  28. I'm sorry! If this bar is a meat market, you must be the prime rib.
  29. Hey gorgeous! Fascinating. I've been looking at your eyes all night long, 'cause I've never seen such dark eyes with so much light in them.
  30. I'm sorry! Is your daddy a Baker? Because you've got a nice set of buns!
  31. I want to live in your socks so I can be with you every step of the way precious.
  32. Hey, you're so fine you make me stutter, wha-wha-what's your name?
  33. I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there handsome. So I'm going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
  34. Your body is 65% water and I'm thirsty handsome.
  35. I'm sorry! I will stop loving you when an apple grows from a mango tree on the 30th of February.
  36. You owe me a drink. [Why?] Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.
  37. I'm not a photographer precious, but I can picture me and you together.
  38. Hey handsome! You're the only one I love now... but in ten years, I'll love another man. he'll call you 'Mommy.'
  39. Hey gorgeous! Don't frown. You never know who could be falling in love with your smile.
  40. If I were to ask you out on a date handsome, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?
  41. Hey gorgeous! Can I have directions? [To where?] To your heart.
  42. Excuse me handsome; did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass.
  43. Damn, if being sexy was a crime precious, you'd be guilty as charged!
  44. Hey gorgeous! You shouldn't wear makeup. It's messing with perfection!
  45. Hey gorgeous! Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
  46. You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line handsome.
  47. There is something wrong with my cell phone handsome. It doesn't have your number in it.
  48. Hello handsome! If you were words on a page, you'd be what they call FINE PRINT!
  49. Do you have a map handsome? I'm getting lost in your eyes.
  50. Hey gorgeous! You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?
  51. Me without you is like a nerd without braces handsome, A shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces
  52. I'm sorry! I'm not staring at you muscles. I'm staring at your heart.
And please, if you have more funny pick up lines for women, submit them in the comment section below, I will be more than glad to add them to this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment