Sunday, November 2, 2014

Funny biology pick up lines

Try to learn some of these funny biology pick up lines, they are perfect for attracting the opposite sex.
  1. Right now, we’re just two RNA honey, but maybe we could transcribe together and become DNA.
  2. Stop with diet coke honey, you've got plenty of ASS-pertame.
  3. You must be calcium bicarbonate gorgeous, because if you let me get you wet, then the reaction will be explosive.
  4. Do you like aerobic respiration honey as much as I do?
  5. You must be the one for me honey, since my selectively permeable membrane let you through.
  6. I will fondle your sweet vesicles while you caress my golgi body honey.
  7. You know why Men are so much sexier than women? Because honey you can't spell sexy without xy.
  8. Let's work out our orbicularis oris muscles gorgeous together!
  9. If you let me pump my H+ ions into your inter-membrane space honey, it would induce a massive conformational change in my f1 complex.
  10. You give me more jolt precious than a mitochondria!
  11. Want to be my enzyme babe?
  12. We have great chemistry babe, let’s do some biology
  13. If I were an enzyme gorgeous, I'd be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.
  14. Are you a carbon sample sweetheart? I want to date you.
  15. Do you want to extract some protein from my column gorgeous?
  16. Sweetheart! My hypothalamus must be secreting serotonin because I want you!
  17. How about you Palmitoylate my protein honey, so I can drive it into your lipid raft.
  18. Girl! Whenever I am near you, I undergo anaerobic respiration honey because you take my breath away.
  19. If I was an enzyme, I’d be a DNA helicase honey so I could unzip your genes.
  20. You are the HCl to my NaOH sweetheart, let’s make sweet love and make an ocean together
  21. Forget hydrogen gorgeous. You’re my number one element.
  22. Girl! I want to stick to u like glue-cose.
  23. If I was an endoplasmic reticulum gorgeous, how would you want me: smooth or rough?
  24. I don't need neurons sweetheart to stimulate your sensory system.
  25. Honey, you must be a pile of dinosaur bones! I dig you!
  26. Are you a nonvolatile particle honey? You raise my boiling point.
  27. If you were C6 and I were sweetheart, all we would need is the air we breathe to be sweeter than sugar.
  28. Honey! Chem students do it on the table periodically.
  29. Let’s meet somewhere! You bring your beaker and I'll bring my stirring rod honey.
  30. We fit together like the sticky ends of recombinant DNA honey.
  31. If I were a neurotransmitter babe, I would be dopamine, so I could activate your reward pathway.
  32. We can make a mess as I've hired some lysosomes to clean up after babe.
  33. You must be a cell sugar, cause my DNA is all in you.
  34. Is it getting hot in here honey? Or our bond is forming?
  35. Hi! Does your body consist of Oxygen and Neon babe? Because you are the ONe.
  36. My sudden protracted cardiac honey arrhythmia tells me I love you.
  37. You're so hot sugar, you denature my proteins.
  38. We’ve got chemistry together babe... next period.
  39. If I were a Schwann cell, I'd squeeze areound your axon sweetheart and give you a fast action potential.
  40. If you were Anatomy, then I'd be Physiology babe because they always go together!
  41. Hey, are you an alpha carbon gorgeous, because you look susceptible to backside attack!
  42. You're hotter than a Bunsen burner honey. Set to full power!
  43. If my right leg is the cell wall and my left the membrane honey, do you want to be the cytoplasm?
  44. Hey, will a little more alcohol catalyze this reaction honey?
  45. I just bought a molecular model kit honey, want to play with my stick and balls?
  46. Are you a scientist honey? Because I Lab you.
  47. You must be a neuron gorgeous, you got some action potential.
  48. Can I be your enzyme sweetheart? Because my active site is dying for a chemical reaction.
  49. Every time I see you sweetie, my cardiovascular system gets all worked up.
  50. Do you like Science? Tonight you’re going to sample my DNA honey.
  51. You must be gibberelin babe, because I'm experiencing some stem elongation.
  52. Whenever I am near you sweetheart, I undergo anaerobic respiration because you take my breath away.
  53. Hey honey, can I be your enzyme? My active site is dying for a chemical reaction babe.
  54. Want to meet up babe so I can excite your natural frequency?
  55. You’re so cute babe you make my zygomaticus muscles contract.
  56. How about we make like the change of base law sweetheart, with you on the bottom, and me on top?
  57. Hello... I've been admiring your bacterial signature honey.
Again, if you know other funny biology pick up lines, share them in the comment section below with us, I will be more than happy to publish them in this post as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment