Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Good pick up lines to get a guy

The following pick up lines for girls to use on guys and to get them are fantastic and will work for you if you have the right communication skills and the right confidence as well.
  1. Can I have directions honey? To your heart.
  2. I'd marry your cat just to get in the family sweetheart.
  3. If beauty were time sweetheart, you’d be eternity.
  4. There are 20 angels in the world 11 are playing sweetheart, 8 are sleeping and 1 of them is standing in front of me.
  5. I want to tell you your fortune honey. Write your phone number on his hand. Your future is clear.
  6. I see there’s a fire in your pants honey and I’m from the fire department and am willing to put it out with my hose?
  7. Is your name Wi-Fi sweetheart? Because I’m feeling a connection.
  8. You are the reason Santa even has a naughty list sweetheart.
  9. What's a nice guy like you doing in a dirty mind like mine sweetheart?
  10. Excuse me but is this a one person boat honey because I would rock with you all night long!
  11. I've got skittles in my mouth sweetheart, want to taste the rainbow?
  12. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather survive a Zombie Apocalypse with honey.
  13. Do you have a sunburn honey, or are you always this hot?
  14. Was your Dad a baker sweetheart? Because you've got a nice set of buns.
  15. Apart from being sexy honey, what do you do for a living?
  16. I think there's something wrong with my eyes honey because I can't take them off you.
  17. Are you lost honey? Because heaven is a long way from here.
  18. They say apples don't fall far from the tree sweetheart, so that must mean your dad's hot too.
  19. My name is … but sweetheart you can call me tonight!
  20. Hey, are you a church person honey, If so let’s go and make it heavenly.
  21. Do you have a Band-Aid honey? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you!
  22. Hey, how did you do that honey? Look so good?
  23. Screw me if I am wrong sweetheart, but haven't we met before?
  24. Do you need some nicotine honey because your body's smoking!
  25. Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic Ocean baby, and I'm lost at sea!
  26. Te Quiero!
  27. So, do you have a new year’s resolution sweetheart, I’m looking at mine right now.
  28. I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there honey. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
  29. Every person has a right to be cute honey, and you prove that.
  30. Urkuk lu Stalga. That’s Klingon for 'I love you baby' sweetheart.
  31. Is that the sun coming up sweetheart... or is that just you lighting up my world?
  32. What time do you have to be back in heaven sweetheart?
  33. You’re so cute, you’re giving me cavities.
  34. Are you as beautiful on the inside honey as you are on the outside?
  35. If you spot him waiting in a restaurant/theater/club: If she doesn't show up sweetheart, I'll be right over here.
  36. Excuse me, I'm lost honey. Can you give me directions to your house?
  37. I know somebody who likes you but if I weren't so shy honey, I'd tell you who.
  38. What does it feel like to be the most beautiful person in this room sweetheart?
  39. You know, you might be asked to leave soon sweetheart. You're making the other guys look really bad.
  40. Hey, I didn’t know angels flew so low honey.
  41. Know what's on the menu sweetheart? Me-n-u.
  42. Hey! Want to see the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment