Thursday, November 27, 2014

Funny Christian pick up lines

The following are very funny Christian pick up lines to use on any social occasion you feel is suitable.
  1. What time do you have to be back in heaven honey?
  2. Gee gorgeous, that's a lovely scent of incense you're burning there.
  3. You aren't married are you honey, because I'd hate to break the 10th commandment.
  4. You know Jesus honey!? Me too!!!
  5. Do you need help carrying your bible gorgeous? It looks heavy
  6. You’re a Galatians 5 fruit salad honey.
  7. I bet I can guess your confirmation name honey.
  8. I’m doing my Marian consecration this year babe. Next year, I’d like to be Marian you.
  9. You honey, me, candles, wine, and a little Lamb of God?
  10. Would you touch me honey so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?
  11. Are you the sacrament of Confirmation gorgeous? Because you complete me.
  12. Catholics don't shake hands gorgeous; Catholics got to hug!
  13. What's a nice girl like you doing at a First Saturday Rosary Cenacle like this honey?
  14. Sackcloth and ashes really suits you gorgeous.
  15. What are your plans for tonight honey? Feel like a Bible study?
  16. Confess here often gorgeous?
  17. Hmm, you smell as good as St Padre Pio’s stigmata gorgeous.
  18. So last night I was reading in the book of Numbers gorgeous, and then I realized, I don’t have yours.
  19. When I read Philippians 4:8 honey, I think about you.
  20. God was showing off when he made you gorgeous.
  21. Hey, want to take the church van for a spin gorgeous?
  22. If I had I a vocation to the priesthood and I met you babe … I’d still go to the seminary.
  23. God told me to come talk to you gorgeous.
  24. The Gianna to my Pietro gorgeous?
  25. If loving you is a heresy babe, then let me be anathema.
  26. I lost my missile honey, can I borrow yours?
  27. Yeah honey, I predicted David over Goliath.
  28. Nice bible gorgeous.
  29. Wow honey, God must have been having a good day when He created you.
  30. I lost my theology of the body can I borrow yours honey.
  31. You know honey, they say Latin lovers are the most passionate…
  32. Are you baptismal regeneration angel? Because you make me feel like a new man.
  33. I think I just met the 13th gift of the Holy Spirit babe.
  34. It’s Palm Sunday babe, may I hold your palm?
  35. Are you Saint Anthony angel because you found my heart?
  36. God has used you gorgeous to teach me what true love really is
  37. I sometimes write for Called to Communion babe. Coffee?
  38. I always wanted a Josephite marriage honey … until I met you.
  39. I'm a virgin and only you can save me babe.
  40. Hey, I heard about this great birthday party gorgeous, you want to go?
  41. May I offer you a light for that votive candle babe?
  42. You like Jesus honey? I like Jesus! We could go like Jesus together...
  43. Is your name Faith babe? Because you’re the substance of things I’ve hoped for.
  44. I think I’m called to marriage babe, can I call you sometime?
  45. They say when two are gathered in his name in prayer gorgeous, Jesus is there, want to see if Jesus will pay us a visit?
  46. Want to go to adoration together honey? My parish or yours?
  47. My Guardian Angel thinks you are cute babe.
  48. You want to do something honey? Sure, let's go pray
  49. My Sacred Heart scapular started beating faster when I saw you babe.
  50. You’ll always be the second woman in my life honey. Our Lady is first.
  51. Will you light my candle honey?
  52. I love you like Abelard loved Heloise babe … but without the fornication, lying, public disgrace or castration.
  53. What do you think Paul meant when he said honey, "Greet one another with a holy kiss."? ( Cor. 16:20b)
  54. We're starting a Parish Directory honey, can I have your name and number?
  55. Somebody better calls God, because gorgeous he's missing an angel!
  56. Want to join me on the threshing floor honey?
  57. Will you be the Alice honey to my Dietrich?
  58. Nice bracelet gorgeous. What would Jesus date? I mean "do".
  59. Where are the wings honey? You are an angel right?
  60. You must be my angel honey because you're the Answers to all my prayers.
  61. Are you a penitential season angel? Because I’d give up anything for you.
  62. Excuse me gorgeous, I believe one of your ribs belongs to me. (For girls)
  63. Is it a sin that you stole my heart babe?
  64. The Crystalina to my Jason gorgeous?
  65. You’re my eucatastrophe honey.
  66. Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven gorgeous?
  67. Wow honey, nice mass
  68. Is your name Charity babe? Because if I don’t have you, I’ll be nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment