Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Good pick up lines for men

The following pick up lines you are going to find in this post are not your average lines you're going to find in most websites, these good pick up lines for men have been sorted and selected by myself personally, I even tried most of them and trust me, they will work for you if you have the right body language and the right tone of voice.
  1. There is something wrong with my cell phone babe . It doesn't have your number in it.
  2. You're kind of, sort of, basically, pretty much always on my mind sweetheart.
  3. Hey you! If this bar is a meat market, you must be the prime rib.
  4. I'm not drunk sweetheart; I'm just intoxicated by YOU.
  5. If kisses were snowflakes sweetheart, I’d send you a blizzard.
  6. Tell me! Can I have directions? [To where?] To your heart.
  7. Does your left eye hurt babe ? Because you've been looking right all day.
  8. Hello gorgeous! Have you been to the doctor lately? Because I think you're lacking some Vitamin Me.
  9. Damn, I thought diamonds were pretty until I laid my eyes on you!
  10. Can you kiss me on the cheek so I can at least say a cute girl kissed me tonight sweetheart?
  11. Know what's on the menu gorgeous? Me-n-u.
  12. I know somebody who likes you babe but if I weren't so shy, I'd tell you who.
  13. I don’t speak in tongues sweetheart, but I kiss that way.
  14. Do you have a map babe ? I'm getting lost in your eyes.
  15. If a star fell from the sky every time I thought about you babe, then tonight the sky would be empty.
  16. I think there's something wrong with my eyes gorgeous because I can't take them off you.
  17. Hershey factories make millions of kisses a day sweetheart, but I’m asking for only one.
  18. If home is where the heart is babe, then my home is in you.
  19. Are you lost babe ? Because heaven is a long way from here.
  20. Hello gorgeous! Are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you, the entire room became beautiful.
  21. Tell me! I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
  22. Is it hot in here or is it just you gorgeous?
  23. Hey you! I will stop loving you when an apple grows from a mango tree on the 30th of February.
  24. Kissing burns 5 calories a minute sweetheart. How about a workout?
  25. My doctor says I'm lacking Vitamin U sweetheart.
  26. Kiss me if I’m wrong sweetheart, but isn’t your name Guadalupe?
  27. You want to know what's beautiful sweetheart? Read the first word again.
  28. You're 'No Parking' right babe? Just trying to guess your sign.
  29. Hi gorgeous, did your license get suspended for driving all these guys crazy?
  30. How does it feel to be the most beautiful babe in this place?
  31. If I were a stop light, I'd turn red every time you passed by sweetheart, just so I could stare at you a bit longer.
  32. May I have some kisses up here sweetheart, please.
  33. Tell me! You shouldn't wear makeup. It's messing with perfection!
  34. I’ve heard it’s bad luck not to kiss someone at midnight sweetheart.
  35. Excuse me babe ; did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass.
  36. Excuse me babe ; are you a fruit, because Honeydew you know how fine you look right now?
  37. Pointing at a spot on a girls face and say gorgeous; you got a little beautiful on your face.
  38. Tell me! You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?
  39. Kissing is a language of love sweetheart, so how about a conversation?
  40. Can I take your picture to prove to all my friends that angels do exist babe ?
  41. I can hold my liquor but kissing you would make me weak at the knees sweetheart.
  42. Are you going to kiss me sweetheart or do I have to lie about that part?
  43. I thought happiness started with an H sweetheart. Why does mine start with U?
  44. It’s my birthday! How about a birthday kiss sweetheart? “Is it really your birthday?” No, but how about a kiss anyway?
  45. Tell me! Fascinating. I've been looking at your eyes all night long, 'cause I've never seen such dark eyes with so much light in them.
  46. If you were a booger I'd pick you first sweetheart.
  47. Hello gorgeous! There isn't a word in the dictionary for how good you look.
  48. Tell me! Gorgeous I might not be Sriracha sauce but, I sure will spice up your life.
  49. Was your Dad in the Air Force babe? Because you're da bomb.
  50. Are you a parking ticket sweetheart? 'Cause you've got fine written all over you.
  51. Can I borrow a kiss sweetheart? I promise I'll give it back.
  52. Say "I bet I can kiss you sweetheart on the lips without touching you." and kiss her, then tell her you lost the bet.
  53. You’re so beautiful gorgeous you made me forget my pick up line.
  54. Tell me! Don't frown. You never know who could be falling in love with your smile.
  55. Hey you! I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you.
  56. Hey gorgeous! Are you Jewish? Cause you ISRAELI HOT.
  57. I don't think we've met. I wouldn't forget a pretty face like that.
  58. How much gorgeous? To buy your heart...
  59. If I bit my lip would you kiss it better sweetheart?

No comments:

Post a Comment