Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Bad pick up lines for men

Let me give you in this post very bad pick up lines for men to use, I guarantee you that if you start using them, you will either look like a jerk or unattractive at all!
  1. Wow, you look like Xena the Warrior Princess honey! Want to date?
  2. If I looked into the Mirror of Erised sweetie, I'd see the two of us together.
  3. Excuse me babe; I think you have something in your eye. Nope, it’s just a sparkle.
  4. You look like an angel that fell from heaven and hit its face on the pavement sweetheart.
  5. I'm feeling kind of insecure right now sweetie. Could I have a hug?
  6. You're like a fat stump sweetie, I'm always falling over you
  7. My favorite position is The Serial Killer babe.
  8. Nice shoes honey, let's fuck.
  9. If I told you you had a great body sweetie, would you hold it against me?
  10. My friend use to hand out phone cards that said Smile if you're horny darling.
  11. I'm going to have sex with you tonight sweetie; you might as well be there to enjoy it.
  12. I must be a snowflake honey, 'cause I've fallen for you!
  13. I make more money than you can spend babe.
  14. Hey you, I've got AIDS.
  15. How much will a 20 get me sweetie?
  16. I'm trying to rearrange the alphabet so that U and I are together babe.
  17. Dammit honey, I creamed my trousers again!
  18. You're hotter than my daughter babe.
  19. Remember me sweetie? Oh, that’s right; I’ve met you only in my dreams.
  20. I'm a thief darling, and I'm her to steal your heart.
  21. Please, I need wife to get green card honey, but immigration is wanting, how you say, proof of consummation.
  22. Is it hot in here honey, or is it just you?
  23. May I play motorboat sweetie?
  24. Sorry, I thought this was the men's room honey. Still, while we're alone in here...
  25. Damn, you look good in beer goggles babe...
  26. my love for you is like diarrhea honey, I can’t hold it in
  27. I'm sorry, were you talking to me babe? No? Well then, please start.
  28. Are you wearing space pants honey? Because your butt is out of this world.
  29. Do people even use pick up lines on you sweetheart??
  30. Are you a terrorist sweetie? Because you're da bomb!
  31. The word of the day is legs honey. Let's go to your house and spread the word.
  32. Bbrrrr! My hands are cold darling. Can I stick them down your pants to warm them up?
  33. Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you darling?
  34. I've got a boat honey.
  35. Do you have any raisins darling? No? How about a date?
  36. So do you believe in love at first sight babe, or do you want me to walk by again?
  37. I've lost my teddy bear darling! Can I sleep with you instead?
  38. That shirt is very becoming on you darling. If I was on you, I'd be coming too.
  39. I've had such an off week but seeing you just turns me on darling.
  40. Have you ever seen a 2-incher darling?
  41. If you were a tear in my eye I would not cry for fear of losing you darling.
  42. Somebody call the cops darling, because it’s got to be illegal to look that good!
  43. On a scale of 1-10 darling, you are a 9 and I’m the only 1 u need.
  44. Are you tamale sweetie? Cause you’re hot.
  45. Are you a library book darling? Because I'd like to check you out.
  46. Something's wrong with my cell phone honey...your number is not in it.
  47. If you were a booger sweetheart, I'd pick you first.
  48. I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition sweetie. In my pants.
  49. Burger King isn't the only thing that is king-sized honey...
  50. The only thing your eyes haven't told me about you babe is your name.
  51. Are you accepting applications for your fan club darling?
  52. Hey you, want to socialize your means of reproduction?
  53. Did you have lucky charms for breakfast darling? Because you look magically delicious!
  54. So what do you say honey? Want to love me? Or Raymond, like everybody else?
  55. My love for you is like diarrhea honey. I just can't hold it in.
  56. I'm a man! You're a woman honey! You do the math!
  57. Your body is wonderland babe and I want to be Alice.
  58. I’m not drunk honey; I’m just intoxicated by you.
  59. You know, pants are a vestigial organ sweetie. Yours look infected.
  60. You look like Carmen Electra's deformed, burned, dismembered sister darling...
  61. I lost my virginity sweetie! Can I have yours?
  62. You'll do anyway.
  63. Sex is evil, Evil is sin darling; Sins are forgiven so stick it in.
  64. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven darling?
  65. Hey pretty lady, I know Klingon, and tonight I'm going Klingon to you darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment