Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Romantic pick up lines to use on girls

These romantic pick up lines are definitely one of the best to use on girls, they will give you amazing results, however, you need to know how to use your body language properly and have the right self-confidence.
  1. If beauty were time, you’d be eternity.
  2. You are so sweet you could put Hershey’s out of business.
  3. Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside?
  4. Do you have a Band-Aid? No, why? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you!
  5. You're so hot you must've started global warming.
  6. If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard.
  7. Your eyes are like a sunset, they’re Beautiful, inspiring, and hard to turn away from.
  8. Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes!
  9. No wonder the sky is grey today; all the blue is in your eyes.
  10. I’m not drunk; I’m just intoxicated by you.
  11. I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away!
  12. Do you know karate? Cause your body's kicking!
  13. I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
  14. A face without freckles is like a night sky without stars.
  15. Excuse me, if I go straight this way, will I be able to reach your heart?
  16. If you were a tear drop, I would never cry for the fear of losing you.
  17. Are you lost? Because heaven is a long way from here.
  18. I don’t normally date models but here's my number.
  19. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather survive a Zombie Apocalypse with.
  20. You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You are making the other women look bad.
  21. Are you religious? Because you're the answer to all my prayers.
  22. I know somebody who likes you but if I weren't so shy, I'd tell you who.
  23. Hey, I didn’t know angels flew so low.
  24. Could you please step away from the bar? You're melting all the ice!
  25. You’re so beautiful you made me forget my pick up line.
  26. I didn't believe in heaven, until I saw you.
  27. Are those diamonds real? (YES) I was talking about the ones in your eyes.
  28. Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
  29. It's a good thing that I have my library card. Why? Because I am totally checking you out!!
  30. There are 20 angels in the world 11 are playing, 8 are sleeping and 1 of them is standing in front of me.
  31. Heaven id missing an Angel.
  32. Let's commit the perfect crime: I'll steal your heart, and you'll steal mine.
  33. If I had to rate you out of 10 I'd rate you a 9... because I am the one that you are missing!
  34. Is your dad an art thief? Because you're a masterpiece.
  35. If LOVE was written on every grain of sand in the Sahara Desert that still doesn't equal my love for you.
  36. I think there's something wrong with my eyes because I can't take them off you.
  37. I don't know which is prettier today, the water, the sky or your eyes.
  38. You are the reason Santa even has a naughty list.
  39. Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic Ocean, and baby I'm lost at sea!
  40. If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.
  41. If you were a burger at McDonald's you'd be the McGorgeous.
  42. I know I don't have a chance, but I just wanted to hear an angel speak.
  43. Do you remember me? No. Oh that's right; we've only met in my dreams.
  44. I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are!
  45. It’s a good thing I wore my gloves today; otherwise, you’d be too hot to handle.
  46. A boy gives a girl 12 roses. 11 real, 1 fake and he says to her " I will stop loving you when all the roses die"
  47. What do you and the weather have in common? You're both Hot!
  48. If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I’d have a galaxy in my hand.
  49. You really shouldn't wear makeup. You're messing with perfection!
  50. Baby, if you were words on a page, you’d be what they call FINE PRINT!
  51. Even if there wasn't any gravity on earth, I would still fall for you!
  52. Me without you is like a nerd without braces, A shoe without laces, a sentence without spaces.
  53. Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got FINE written all over you.
  54. You know, beautiful is my favorite color. Girl: that's not a color. You: it’s the color of your eyes.
  55. Can you take me to the bakery? Because, I want a Cutiepie like you!
  56. If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment