Monday, October 27, 2014

Dirty pick up lines for girls

If you are interested in some very dirty pick up lines for girls to use on guys, then you've come to the right post, I'm going to share with you a huge collection of pick up lines that will definitely make most guys blush!
  1. I'd like to point out that beautiful has U in it. But, 'quickie' has U & I together.
  2. Was your father a mechanic? Then how did you get such a finely tuned body?
  3. Hi, did your license get suspended for driving all these girls crazy?
  4. I don't need a spoonful of sugar to swallow you.
  5. I got the F-C-K. All I need is U.
  6. All I want is peace and quiet, give me a piece and I'll be quiet.
  7. If I was in the army, I would blow you away
  8. You don't need car keys to drive me crazy.
  9. Are you David Beckham? Because I'd bend for you.
  10. Hey sweetheart, can I oil your piston?
  11. I have a math equation for you. You + me + whipped cream = a good idea.
  12. Are you a dictionary? Why? Because you just gave me the definition of Gorgeous.
  13. I will be a Dixie Chick and you be my cowboy... now take me away!
  14. Baby you be the tree, and I'll wrap around you like a koala bear
  15. Hey, want to play house. I could be the door and you could slam me all night long.
  16. I'd like to name a multiple orgasm after you.
  17. You know what would go good on your hot dog? Mayo
  18. You make me want to have an affair.
  19. You’re so hot that even on a cold winter night my clit would stand for you.
  20. Hey, you look like a big strong guy. You think you could handle my pussy or is it too much for you?
  21. Would you like a gin and platonic or a Scotch and sofa?
  22. Do you eat tacos? Yes, why? Because my Taco Bell is open.
  23. Hi! I'm Craven Morehead are you?
  24. The word of the day is legs. Let's go back to my place and spread the word.
  25. Remember my name. You’ll be screaming it later.
  26. Boy, are you the tiger from the Frosted Flakes box? Because you’re looking Grrrrreat!
  27. Screw me if I'm wrong, but isn't that Elvis over there?
  28. Have you been to my yard? I make the best milkshakes
  29. If a guy asks you have you got the time? Answer if you got the energy.
  30. You're so hot; a firefighter couldn't put you out.
  31. Want to play some football? We can both be skins…
  32. Nice package let me help unwrap that!
  33. I'm wearing Revlon Colorstay Lipstick, want to help me test the claim that it won't kiss off?.
  34. I do not fancy wines, I prefer moans
  35. You touch his shirt and ask, Is this cotton? Wait for response. Then touch down in the crotch area and say, oh, this must be felt.
  36. Aren’t you the guy who gets fan mail from Ron Jeremy?
  37. Do you know what'd look good on you? Me.
  38. Put a dollar bill on your head and when he asks what you did that for tell him it’s all you can eat for under a dollar
  39. I could hear your cock talking and it just told me to blow you.... a kiss!
  40. Are you a cupcake? No....why...? Cause you probably taste really sweet!
  41. Didn’t you used to be known as John Holmes?
  42. You want to melt in my mouth or in my hand?
  43. What's a nice guy like you doing with a body like that?
  44. Do you sleep on your stomach? Him: NO... You: Can I?
  45. They’re called eyebrows because my eyes are browsing your fine ass.
  46. You remind me of a Twinkie. Every time I bite into you, you cream in my mouth.
  47. I'm like Domino's Pizza. If I don't come in 30 minutes, the next one is free.
  48. I'm not drunk; I'm just intoxicated by you.
  49. Are my undies showing? No. Would you like them to?
  50. That shirt is becoming on you. If I were on you, I'd be coming too.
  51. Are you a burger because you can be the meat between my buns
  52. I'm a firewoman, want to see my hose?
  53. Roses are red, violets are blue. I like spaghetti, let's go screw.
  54. Whip it out and show me what you got, so I can save the disappointment from later.
  55. You know what would make your face look better? What?) My legs wrapped around it.
  56. Let's bypass all the bullshit and just get naked.
  57. Do you come here often? Because I'm about to come here right now.
  58. Were you in Boy Scouts? Because you sure have tied my heart in a knot.
  59. Your body is a wonderland and I want to be Alice.
  60. Hey baby...I can suck a golf ball thru 50 feet of garden hose?
  61. I hear you're good at algebra.....Will you replace my eX without asking Y?
  62. Hi, I’m writing a phone book, can I have your number?
  63. I know you think I’m sexy, I know you think I’m fine, but just like all the other guys get a number and wait in line.
  64. Is your name country crock, because you can spread me anytime.
  65. Hey in my nursing class we just learned how to bathe people can I practice on you?
  66. Hey baby...I can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch?
  67. Boy is your name homework because I'm not doing you and I should be.
  68. Shall we shag now or shag later?
  69. My beaver is bored and wants to play, do you have any wood for my beaver today
  70. I may not be Dairy Queen, baby, but I'll treat you right!
  71. I'll be your drum...you can beat me all night long!
  72. Nike took my motto: Just Do It.
  73. Could you please step away from the bar? You're melting all the ice
  74. Let's have a party and invite your pants to come on down.
  75. I'm trying to quit smoking, want to give me a new oral fixation?
  76. Are those space pants you're wearing? Because your ass is out of this world.
  77. If your left leg was Thanksgiving and your right leg Christmas, can I visit you between the Holidays?
  78. Just like a tootsie roll pop, I'd liked to find out how many licks it takes to get to your center.
  79. Fuck me if I am wrong, but you want to screw me, don't you?
  80. Hi, I’m wasted but this condom in my pocket doesn't have to be.
  81. If you were a pole I would dance all over you.
  82. Would you like to go to wonderland......? Him/Yeah! Can I be Alice and you the mad hatter?
  83. You know what they say about men with big feet. Want to prove that to me?
  84. I've got a fire in my pants and you're the only one who can put it out.
  85. Boy if you were a vegetable you'd be a cutecumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment