Thursday, October 9, 2014

Stupid pick up lines for girls

Use the following stupid pick up lines for girls to improve your romantic life dramatically:
  1. You know, if I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.
  2. Are you a library book? Because I'd like to check you out.
  3. Are you a magnet because I’m attracted to you
  4. Can I have directions? To your heart?
  5. It’s a good thing I brought my gloves today, otherwise you’d be too hot to handle!
  6. Yesterday, I found this magic lamp and I asked the genie to let you to fall in love with me… did it work?
  7. You’ve got the whitest teeth I have ever seen!
  8. You know, girls like you give guys like me a reason to live.
  9. I've had such an off week but seeing you just turns me on.
  10. So I heard you got the hots for me!
  11. I looked up the word BEAUTIFUL in the thesaurus today, and your name was included.
  12. Is your daddy a thief? Then who stole the sparkle of the stars and put them into your eyes?
  13. That’s amazing! Your eyes are the exact same color as my Porche!
  14. Out of curiosity, were you born on a plane? Because baby, you’re FLY!
  15. If beauty were sunlight, you'd shine from a million light-years away
  16. Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?
  17. Are those space pants? because your legs are out of this world!
  18. Hi, you’re cute!
  19. It’s a good thing I have my library card, because I’m checking you out!
  20. Will you go out with me? To McDonald’s?
  21. Why does it feel like the most beautiful personin the world is in this room?
  22. You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You’re making the other women look really bad.
  23. Excuse me, but what pick up line works best for you?
  24. Hey, don’t I know you? Yah, you’re that girl with the beautiful smile!
  25. I’ve had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So…would you please smile for me?
  26. Excuse me, I seem to have lost my phone number, can I please borrow yours?
  27. I know milk does a body good, but how much have you been drinking?!
  28. I hope there's a fireman around, because you're smoking!
  29. Hi, can I buy you a car?
  30. I've seem to have lost my number. Can I borrow yours?
  31. Do you have someone in your life? No?! Well do you want one? OH, you do? Well, when you want a womanfriend, come talk to me!
  32. Can I carry your books?
  33. Are you from Nashville? 'Cause you're the only TEN I SEE.
  34. Can I flirt with you?
  35. Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for Christmas.
  36. Can I borrow a quarter? I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the one of my dreams.
  37. Are you a nurse? Because it seems that you’ve just healed my heart!
  38. Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?
  39. Hey good looking, what’s cooking?
  40. Hi, are you legal? No, you’re too hot to be legal.
  41. If you were a booger I'd pick you first.
  42. Nice socks, can I try them on?
  43. Hi, will you reject me if I try and pick you up?
  44. I advise you to surrender immediately or I’ll have to use a pick up line.
  45. Hi, what’s someone like you doing in a nice place like this?
  46. Your dad must be an awesome baker, because you have rad buns!
  47. I’m not drunk; I’m just intoxicated by you.
  48. Are you tired? Because you’ve been running around in my mind all day!
  49. Are you an alien? Because you just abducted my heart.
  50. See these arms? They are just dying to be wrapped around you!
  51. Hey, somebody farted. Let’s get out of here!
  52. Hi, do you dig someone who use cheesy pick up lines?
  53. Your body is a wonderland and i want to be Alice
  54. Your father must be an alien, because there’s nothing else like you on earth!
  55. Blonde, James Blonde… Jr.
  56. Hey, what are the chances of someone like me, picking up someone like you?
  57. Can I butter your muffin?
  58. I may not be a genie but I can make your dreams come true
  59. You're the butter to my toast!
  60. Your father must be a drug dealer, because you dope!
  61. If I had hand-cuffs, I’d lock myself to you right now!
If you have other stupid pick up lines for girls, post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment