Friday, October 17, 2014

Cute and sweet romantic pick up lines

These sweet and cute romantic pick up lines are perfect for making the perfect first impression on a date.
  1. Me without you is like a nerd without braces, A shoe without laces, a sentence without spaces.
  2. I don't know which is prettier today, the water, the sky or your eyes.
  3. Your eyes are like a sunset, they’re Beautiful, inspiring, and hard to turn away from.
  4. Excuse me, but I think I dropped something…MY JAW!
  5. Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I really want for Christmas?
  6. I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are!
  7. Are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you, the room instantly became beautiful.
  8. I don’t normally date models but here's my number.
  9. Could you please step away from the bar? You're melting all the ice!
  10. Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got FINE written all over you.
  11. Can you recommend a bank where I can make a deposit? Because I’m planning to save all my love for you.
  12. You are so sweet you could put Hershey’s out of business.
  13. Hey, I didn’t know angels flew so low.
  14. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
  15. You're so hot you must've started global warming.
  16. If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I’d have a galaxy in my hand.
  17. A face without freckles is like a night sky without stars.
  18. Were you arrested earlier? It has got to be illegal to look that good.
  19. You know, beautiful is my favorite color. Girl: that's not a color. You: it’s the color of your eyes.
  20. Is your dad an art thief? Because you're a masterpiece.
  21. You dropped something…my jaw!
  22. Are you religious? Because you're the answer to all my prayers.
  23. If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.
  24. Can you take me to the bakery? Because, I want a Cutiepie like you!
  25. There are 20 angels in the world 11 are playing, 8 are sleeping and 1 of them is standing in front of me.
  26. Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside?
  27. Somebody better call God because he’s missing an angel. So what time do you have to be back in heaven?
  28. I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
  29. Sorry, but you owe me a drink. Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.
  30. Are you an alien? Because you just abducted my heart.
  31. A boy gives a girl 12 roses. 11 real, 1 fake and he says to her " I will stop loving you when all the roses die"
  32. I think you just stole something. What's That? My heart.
  33. If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
  34. If beauty were time, you’d be eternity.
  35. Baby, if you were words on a page, you’d be what they call FINE PRINT!
  36. Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
  37. Heaven id missing an Angel.
  38. Girl, you better have a license, because you are driving me crazy!
  39. I’m not drunk, baby…I’m just intoxicated by you.
  40. Hey, I just realized this, but you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
  41. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather survive a Zombie Apocalypse with.
  42. If I had to rate you out of 10 I'd rate you a 9... because I am the one that you are missing!
  43. Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic Ocean, and baby I'm lost at sea!
  44. Do you remember me? No. Oh that's right; we've only met in my dreams.
  45. Do you have the time? No, the time to write my number down.
  46. I must be lost. I thought paradise wasn’t on earth.
  47. You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You are making the other women look bad.
  48. Excuse me, if I go straight this way, will I be able to reach your heart?
  49. I know somebody who likes you but if I weren't so shy, I'd tell you who.
  50. Wouldn’t we look cute on a wedding cake together?
  51. I think there's something wrong with my eyes because I can't take them off you.
  52. What do you and the weather have in common? You're both Hot!
  53. I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.
  54. Your legs must be tired because you’ve been running through my mind all night.
  55. You are the reason Santa even has a naughty list.
  56. I know I don't have a chance, but I just wanted to hear an angel speak.
  57. Do you have a quarter? I want to call my mom and thank her.
  58. You’re so beautiful you made me forget my pick up line.
  59. Are you lost? Because heaven’s a long way from here.
  60. If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard.
  61. Can I have directions? To your heart.
  62. No wonder the sky is grey today; all the blue is in your eyes.
  63. You really shouldn't wear makeup. You're messing with perfection!
  64. I must be in heaven because I’m looking at an angel!
  65. Was that an earthquake, or did you just rock my world?
  66. If you were the new burger at McDonalds you would be the McGorgeous!
  67. There must be something wrong with my eyes…I can’t take them off you.
  68. Even if there wasn't any gravity on earth, I would still fall for you!
  69. If LOVE was written on every grain of sand in the Sahara Desert that still doesn't equal my love for you.
  70. It’s a good thing I wore my gloves today; otherwise, you’d be too hot to handle.
  71. Let's commit the perfect crime: I'll steal your heart, and you'll steal mine.
  72. I didn't believe in heaven, until I saw you.
  73. Do you have a Band-Aid? No, why? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you!
  74. Are your legs tired? Because you’ve been running through my mind all day long.
  75. Are those diamonds real? (YES) I was talking about the ones in your eyes.
  76. Can I borrow a quarter? What for? I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the woman of my dreams.
  77. Hi, I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of turning me down; go ahead say no.
  78. Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes!
  79. You must be in a wrong place – the Miss Universe contest is over there.
  80. Did it hurt when you fell? From heaven?
  81. If you were a tear drop, I would never cry for the fear of losing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment