Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Funny and corny pick up lines

To use these funny and corny pick up lines, you need to have the right self-confidence, otherwise, they will probably backfire on you! However, don't be stopped by such an issue, just read some of the posts I have on this website about self-confidence, they will surely help you.
  1. Your eyes are like a sunset darling, They're Beautiful, inspiring, and hard to turn away from.
  2. I think I've seen you somewhere before babe. You're the same girl from my dream last night.
  3. Hey sweetheart, I'm new in town.
  4. I must be lost baby … because I see paradise.
  5. I'm not a photographer babe.....but I can picture us together.
  6. How was your last skinny dip sweetheart? I bet I can make your next one better.
  7. I need more than 140 characters baby to tell you how beautiful you are.
  8. I've had such an off week baby but seeing you just turns me on.
  9. Are we related precious? Do you want to be?
  10. Do you believe in love at first sight babe, or should I walk by again?
  11. Hey, are those jeans sweetheart? Because they're blue!!
  12. Can I copy your dance moves precious?
  13. Are you a parking ticket sweetheart? Because you've got FINE written all over you.
  14. I know how to please a woman babe.
  15. Apart from being sexy honey, what do you do for a living?
  16. Is it bright out here babe, or is that just your halo?
  17. Hi sweetheart, do you believe in one night stands?
  18. If beauty were time sweetie, you’d be eternity.
  19. I've just moved you to the top of my 'to do' list.
  20. I've got the ship, you've got the harbor babe... what say we tie up for the night?
  21. Let me borrow that number baby.
  22. Excuse me sweetheart, I've lost my phone number – do you think I could have yours.
  23. If you're advertising babe, I'm buying!
  24. Is your name homework honey? I'm not doing you, but I should be.
  25. What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?
  26. Do you want to go camping precious? Cause I'm pitchin a tent
  27. Is your name Summer babe? Cause you are hot!
  28. You're hotter than donut grease baby.
  29. You look familiar darling.
  30. Know what's on the menu precious? Me-n-u.
  31. You look very familiar.
  32. Damn, your legs go all the way up and make and a*s of themselves!
  33. I've been wondering, do your lips taste as good as they look?
  34. What is your favorite color baby? Mine too!
  35. I’ve got my eye on you, baby!
  36. Hey are those cheese doodles in your hair sweetheart? Because I’m froggy and want to eat them! dam cuz I’m hungry.
  37. What’s a nice darling like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?
  38. If kisses were snowflakes sweetie, I’d send you a blizzard.
  39. I'm new in this town! Do you think I could have directions to your house?
  40. I barely noticed you in the winter months sweetheart.
  41. Excuse me. I'm from the FBI, the Fine Body Investigators sweetheart, and I'm going to have to ask you to assume the position.
  42. People call me John precious, but you can call me Tonight!
  43. You are what I want for Christmas baby.
  44. Apart from being sexy sweetheart, what do you do for a living?
  45. I need more than 140 characters babe to tell you how beautiful you are.
  46. Do you know karate precious? Because your body is really kickin.
  47. I hope you know CPR sweetheart, because you take my breath away!
  48. I love the way the ocean pounds the surf.
  49. Damn, you have more curves than a race track.
  50. Good thing I Brought a map sweetheart, because I just got Lost in your Eyes.
  51. Does it matter sweetheart where here is if I'm there?
  52. Am I dead, Angel? This must be heaven!
  53. If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses honey, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
  54. I hope you like coffee sweetheart...because I always have Folgers in my Cup.
  55. Gee, that's a nice set of legs sweetheart, what time do they open?
  56. If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you sweetie, I'd have five cents.
  57. I know I'm not a library book babe but I can tell when you're checking me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment