Friday, October 10, 2014

Stupid and funny pick up lines

These stupid and funny pick up lines are going to work both for guys and girls, you just need to be a little imaginative.
  1. You’ve got the whitest teeth I have ever seen!
  2. Here is $20. Drink until I am really good looking, then come to talk to me.
  3. Do you have a map? I just keep getting lost in your eyes.
  4. Are you Swedish? Because you’re the sweetish girl I’ve met!
  5. Do you mind if I stare at you up close, instead of from across the room?
  6. Hey, I’m bored. Entertain me and I’ll buy you a beer.
  7. Hi, can I buy you a car?
  8. Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?
  9. Hey honey, I got money!
  10. I’m not drunk, I’m just intoxicated by you.
  11. I’m sorry, I’m an artist and it’s my job to stare at beautiful women!
  12. My body is telling me yes. I hope yours is doing the same thing.
  13. Your body is a wonderland and i want to be Alice
  14. Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?
  15. Nice socks, can I try them on?
  16. Your father must be a drug dealer, because you dope!
  17. Out of curiosity, were you born on a plane? Because baby, you’re FLY!
  18. I've had such an off week but seeing you just turns me on.
  19. Do you always wear your shoes over your socks?
  20. Is there a magnet in your pants? Why? Cause I'm attracted to your buns of steel!
  21. I'm addicted to yes, and I'm allergic to no. So what's it going to be?
  22. Be unique and different, just say yes.
  23. The only thing I want between our relationship is latex
  24. Hey, I know you, yah, you’re that girl in the supermarket looking for the Jamaican banana!
  25. My two favorite letters of the alphabet E Z.
  26. Hey there you look good, how many guys do I have to wait behind?
  27. You know, girls like you give guys like me a reason to live.
  28. If beauty were sunlight, you'd shine from a million light-years away
  29. Your father must be an alien, because there’s nothing else like you on earth!
  30. Why does it feel like the most beautiful girl in the world is in this room?
  31. Hi, will you reject me if I try and pick you up?
  32. Hi, are you legal? No, you’re too hot to be legal.
  33. Your dad must be an awesome baker, because you have rad buns!
  34. Do you need a napkin? Because you look DIRTY!
  35. Blonde, James Blonde… Jr.
  36. I hope there's a fireman around, because you're smoking!
  37. Hey I'm looking for treasure, Can I look around your chest?
  38. Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?
  39. Hey, somebody farted. Let’s get out of here!
  40. Save a horse, ride a cowboy.
  41. Excuse me, but what pick up line works best for you?
  42. I looked up the word BEAUTIFUL in the thesaurus today, and your name was included.
  43. Are you tired? Because you’ve been running around in my mind all day!
  44. Hi, what’s a girl like you doing in a nice place like this?
  45. Are you an alien? Because you just abducted my heart.
  46. Hey, I lost my underwear, can I see yours?
  47. Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for Christmas?
  48. If you were a booger I'd pick you first.
  49. Are you a library book? Because I'd like to check you out.
  50. Even the word Chicka-mama doesn’t describe you!
  51. Is your name Gellete? Because you’re the best a man can get.
  52. Can I carry your books?
  53. I just shit in my pants... Can I get in yours?
  54. It may be a needle, but it works like a sewing machine
  55. Girl, you better have a license, because you are driving me crazy.
  56. It’s a good thing I brought my gloves today, otherwise you’d be too hot to handle!
  57. If I followed you home, would you keep me?
  58. Yesterday, I found this magic lamp and I asked the genie to let you to fall in love with me… did it work?
  59. Oh no, I'm choking! I need mouth to mouth, quick!
  60. I'm gay but you might just turn me straight.
  61. Hey good looking, what’s cooking?
  62. If I flip a coin what are my chances of getting head?
  63. Excuse me, I seem to have lost my phone number, can I please borrow yours?
  64. I lost my virginity... can I have yours?
  65. If I had hand-cuffs, I’d lock myself to you right now!
  66. I know milk does a body great, but how much have you been drinking?!
  67. Can I butter your muffin?
  68. Will you go out with me? to McDonald’s?
  69. I may not be a genie but I can make your dreams come true
  70. Are those space pants? Because your legs are out of this world!
  71. You know, if I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.
  72. So I heard you got the hots for me!
  73. If beauty were measured in seconds, you’d be an hour!
  74. I may not be able to knock bottom, but I'll scrape the shit out of the sides!
  75. Can I have directions? to your heart?
  76. You must be from Tennessee! Because you are the only TEN I see!
  77. Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you.
  78. Are you a model?
  79. Can I flirt with you?
  80. Is that a tic-tac in your blouse or are you just glad to see me?
  81. It’s a good thing I have my library card, because I’m checking you out!
  82. Hey, why go for the best when you can go for the rest?
  83. Can I borrow a quarter? I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams.
  84. Are you a magnet because I’m attracted to you
  85. What's your favorite silverware?..because I like to spoon!
  86. You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You’re making the other women look really bad.
  87. Is your daddy a thief? Then who stole the sparkle of the stars and put them into your eyes?
  88. My name is Peter Pan, because I can take you to Never Never Land.
  89. Hi, do you dig guys who use cheesy pick up lines?
  90. Hey baby, got any cavities?
  91. Are you a nurse? Because it seems that you’ve just healed my heart!
  92. I know I don’t look like much now, but I’m drinking milk.
  93. See these arms? They are just dying to be wrapped around you!
  94. Are you O.K.? Because it’s a long fall from heaven.
  95. Hey, don’t I know you? Yah, you’re that girl with the beautiful smile!
  96. I advise you to surrender immediately or I’ll have to use a pick up line.
  97. Theres a party in my pants and your invited.
  98. I’ve got a thirst baby, and you smell like my Gatorade!
  99. What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?
  100. Are you from Nashville? 'Cause you're the only TEN I SEE.
Please, if you know other stupid and funny pick up lines, add them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment