Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The best romantic pick up lines for men

When it comes to romantic pick up lines for men, I guarantee you that the ones I'm going to present you in this post are the sweetest and most attractive to women, you just need the right body language and attitude in order to make them work.
  1. I must be lost… because I see paradise.
  2. You might be asked to leave soon. You’re making the other women look really bad.
  3. If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.
  4. Where do you hide your wings?
  5. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.
  6. Your legs must be tired because you’ve been running through my mind all night.
  7. I didn't believe in heaven, until I saw you.
  8. I wasn’t sure if you were a beautiful angel or a sexy devil, but now that I'm close I see heaven in your eyes.
  9. Hi. My name is …. I’m running for president in 2016. And I could sure use your vote. Here…write down your number and I’ll call you to discuss my platform.
  10. How does it feel to be the most beautiful girl in this place?
  11. Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes!
  12. Baby, somebody better call God, he’s missing an angel!
  13. Was that an earthquake, or did you just rock my world?
  14. Baby, you’re like a student and I am like a math book, you solve all my problems.
  15. Are you lost? Because heaven is a long way from here.
  16. Excuse me, if I go straight this way, will I be able to reach your heart?
  17. If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard.
  18. You're so hot; you make the sun envious.
  19. Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside?
  20. Girl, you better have a license, because you are driving me crazy!
  21. What are you doing for the rest of your life? Because I want to spend it with you.
  22. A face without freckles is like a night sky without stars.
  23. Hi, did your license get suspended for driving all these guys crazy?
  24. Are you a magnet? Because I’m attracted to you…
  25. I am a man of few words. You are beautiful. Would you like to go out?
  26. Vogue just called, they want to put you on the cover.
  27. There must be something wrong with my eyes…I can’t take them off you.
  28. I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.
  29. Do you have an eraser? Because I can't get you out of my mind.
  30. You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You are making the other women look bad.
  31. I must be lost. I thought paradise wasn’t on earth.
  32. Your eyes are like a sunset, they’re Beautiful, inspiring, and hard to turn away from.
  33. You are so sweet you could put Hershey’s out of business.
  34. Was your dad king? He must have been to make a princess like you.
  35. Can you pull this heart-shaped arrow out of my back? A little kid with wings just shot me.
  36. Can you take me to the bakery? Because, I want a Cutiepie like you!
  37. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather survive a Zombie Apocalypse with.
  38. Are you religious? Because you're the answer to all my prayers.
  39. You're so hot you would make the devil sweat.
  40. Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got FINE written all over you.
  41. Do you have the time? No, the time to write my number down.
  42. I had a pick up line but, your beautiful eyes continue to interrupt me.
  43. Hi, I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of turning me down; go ahead say no.
  44. If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I’d have a galaxy in my hand.
  45. Heaven is missing an Angel.
  46. If you were a tear drop, I would never cry for the fear of losing you.
  47. If you can dance, you have my hand, but if you can sing, you have my heart.
  48. It’s a good thing I wore my gloves today; otherwise, you’d be too hot to handle.
  49. If you were the new burger at McDonalds you would be the McGorgeous!
  50. Are you sure you're not an alien because you've just abducted my heart!
  51. I think God took the color from the ocean and put it in your eyes.
  52. Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for Christmas?
  53. You really shouldn't wear makeup. You're messing with perfection!
  54. I'm writing a term paper on the finer things in life, and I was wondering if I could interview you.
  55. There are 20 angels in the world 11 are playing, 8 are sleeping and 1 of them is standing in front of me.
  56. Do you know karate? Cause your body's kicking!
  57. I think it is time I tell you what people are saying behind your back. Nice Ass!
  58. I know somebody who likes you but if I weren't so shy, I'd tell you who.
  59. I can hold my liquor but kissing you would make me weak at the knees.
  60. Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic Ocean, and baby I'm lost at sea!
  61. A guy gives a girl 12 roses, 11 real, 1 fake and he says to her “I will stop loving you when all the roses die”.
  62. I must be in heaven because I’m looking at an angel!
  63. I can die happy now, because I’ve just seen a piece of heaven.
  64. God was showing off when he made you
  65. You dropped something…my jaw!
  66. You must be a magician, because every time I look at you, everyone else disappears.
  67. If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
  68. Did the sun come up or did you just smile at me?
  69. You must be in a wrong place – the Miss Universe contest is over there.
  70. You’re so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.
  71. Can I get your picture to prove to all my friends that angels really do exist?
  72. No wonder the sky is grey today; all the blue is in your eyes.
  73. Are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you, the room instantly became beautiful.
  74. I would die a million deaths if it meant I could be with you!
  75. If you weren’t here I'd be the hottest person in this place.
  76. Are those diamonds real? YES. I was talking about the ones in your eyes.
  77. I hope your day is as radiant as your smile.
  78. Did it hurt when you fell? When you fell from heaven?
  79. I know why Solomon had 600 wives, because he never found you.
  80. Can I have directions? To where? To your heart.
  81. Is there an airport nearby or is that my heart taking off?
  82. You're so sweet; you're giving me a toothache.
  83. I may not be a genie but I can make your dreams come true.
  84. Baby, if you were words on a page, you’d be what they call FINE PRINT!
  85. If beauty were time, you’d be eternity.
  86. Can I borrow a quarter? What for? I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the woman of my dreams.
  87. If you were a tear in my eye I would not cry for fear of losing you.
  88. Let's commit the perfect crime: I'll steal your heart, and you'll steal mine.
  89. Are you an alien? Because you just abducted my heart.
  90. I think there's something wrong with my eyes because I can't take them off you.
  91. Damn girl, I thought diamonds were pretty until I laid my eyes on you!
  92. I know I don't have a chance, but I just wanted to hear an angel speak.
  93. Hey, I didn’t know angels flew so low.
  94. Excuse me, but I think I dropped something…MY JAW!
  95. Your smile lit up the room, so I just had to come over.
  96. I think I must be dying because I’m looking at Heaven.
  97. You must be the cause of global warming because you’re hot!
  98. Were you arrested earlier? It has got to be illegal to look that good.
  99. Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
  100. I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are!
  101. If you were a hamburger at McDonald's you'd be the McGorgeous.
  102. Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?
  103. You are the reason Santa even has a naughty list.
  104. If LOVE was written on every grain of sand in the Sahara Desert that still doesn't equal my love for you.
  105. Wouldn’t we look cute on a wedding cake together?
  106. What do you and the weather have in common? You're both Hot!
  107. Could you please step away from the bar? You're melting all the ice!
  108. Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.
  109. What does it feel like to be the cutest girl in the room?
  110. So did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
  111. Whenever I think of the finer things in life, I think of exotic cars, fine wine and you.
  112. Do you remember me? Oh that's right; we've only met in my dreams.
  113. Are your legs tired? Because you’ve been running through my mind all day long.
  114. Is your name Summer? Because you are hot!
  115. I think you just stole something. What? My heart.
  116. Is your dad an art thief? Because you're a masterpiece.
  117. All those curves and me with no brakes!
  118. They say milk does a body good, but you're living proof!
  119. I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
  120. Even if there wasn't any gravity on earth, I would still fall for you!
  121. Can you recommend a bank where I can make a deposit? Because I’m planning to save all my love for you.
  122. If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.
  123. We haven't even spoken yet and I’m already on my knees!
  124. Is your dad a jewel thief? Because you're a real gem.
  125. You're so hot you must've started global warming.
  126. If I had to rate you out of 10 I'd rate you a 9... because I am the one that you are missing!
  127. Did god take the thunder out the skies and put it in your thighs?
  128. Somebody better call God because he’s missing an angel. So what time do you have to be back in heaven?
  129. Was your Dad a baker? Because you've got a nice set of buns.
  130. Are you form Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!
  131. Do you have a quarter? I want to call your mom and thank her.
  132. Sorry lady, but you owe me a drink. Why? Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.
  133. You make me melt like hot fudge on a sundae.
  134. I think I've seen you somewhere before. You're the same girl from my dream last night.
  135. Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you!
  136. Hey I know you. Yeah, you’re the woman with the million dollar smile!
  137. I’m not drunk, baby…I’m just intoxicated by you.
  138. I don't know which is prettier today, the water, the sky or your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment