Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Funny and creepy pick up lines

The following are some very funny and creepy pick up lines to use on the opposite sex, but be careful, they can backfire on you if you don't know how to act properly, in other words, if you don't have the right body language.
  1. I'm not trying to impress you or anything honey, but... I'm Batman!
  2. Are you lost sweetheart? Because heaven is a long way from here.
  3. Do you like bacon babe? Wanna strip?
  4. Are you a parking ticket sweetheart? Because you've got FINE written all over you.
  5. Apart from being sexy sweetheart, what do you do for a living?
  6. Do you believe in love at first sight babe, or should I walk by again?
  7. Your eyes are like a sunset darling, They're Beautiful, inspiring, and hard to turn away from.
  8. You look familiar darling.
  9. I must be lost baby … because I see paradise.
  10. People call me John precious, but you can call me Tonight!
  11. What’s a nice darling like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?
  12. If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you sweetie, I'd have five cents.
  13. If beauty were time sweetie, you’d be eternity.
  14. I've been wondering, do your lips taste as good as they look?
  15. Is your name Summer babe? Cause you are hot!
  16. I need more than 140 characters baby to tell you how beautiful you are.
  17. Know what's on the menu precious? Me-n-u.
  18. I’ve got my eye on you, baby!
  19. If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses honey, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
  20. If kisses were snowflakes sweetie, I’d send you a blizzard.
  21. Good thing I Brought a map baby, because I just got Lost in your Eyes.
  22. Crap. Something is wrong with my cell phone babe. It’s just that...your numbers not in it.
  23. Even if there wasn't any gravity on earth baby, I would still fall for you!
  24. I'm no photographer honey, but I can picture us together.
  25. Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic ocean darling, and baby I'm lost at sea!
  26. I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there baby. So I am going to need name and number for insurance purposes.
  27. You know, beautiful is my favorite color darling. It’s the color of your eyes.
  28. If you were a chicken honey, you'd be impeccable.
  29. See my friend over there precious? He wants to know if you think I'm cute.
  30. You should go in the water, you're so hot you're on fire!
  31. Kissing burns 5 calories a minute precious. How about a workout?
  32. Are those space pants sweetheart? Because your ass is out of this world!
  33. How much baby? To buy your heart baby...
  34. What’s your favorite silverware darling? Because I like to spoon!
  35. Can I have your picture baby so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
  36. you make my floppy disk turn into a hard drive
  37. Can I borrow a kiss sweetheart? I promise I'll give it back.
  38. Do you believe in Exorcism because you've got me possessed!
  39. So, you must be the reason why men fall in love.
  40. Do your legs hurt baby from running through my dreams all night?
  41. I've just moved you sweetheart to the top of my 'to do' list.
  42. Hey, do you know if there's a pool nearby baby, because you're making me hot.
  43. Excuse me, if I go straight this way baby, will I be able to reach your heart?
  44. It's a good thing that I have my library card babe. Why? Because I am totally checking you out!!
  45. You’re so beautiful darling you made me forget my pick up line.
  46. If you were a tear drop honey, I would never cry for the fear of losing you.
  47. I’m not a very good swimmer darling, do you have any lifeguard experience?
  48. I'll be Burger King and you be McDonald's honey. I'll have it my way, and you'll be lovin' it.
  49. Is your dad an art thief babe? Because you're a masterpiece.
  50. You darling are the reason Santa even has a naughty list.
  51. You’re so sweet baby, you are giving me cavities.
  52. Did you have lucky charms for breakfast babe? Because you look magically delicious!
  53. It’s a good thing I wore my gloves today babe; otherwise, you’d be too hot to handle.
  54. Let's make like a fabric softener babe and snuggle!
  55. Let's commit the perfect crime precious: I'll steal your heart, and you'll steal mine.
  56. I may not be able to knock bottom baby, but I'll scrape the sh*t out of the sides!
  57. You MUST have a nice personality darling.
  58. I hope you know CPR baby, because you take my breath away!
  59. Looks like Mr. Right didn’t show baby, can I take his place?
  60. If I had a star for every time you brightened my day sweetie, I’d have a galaxy in my hand.
  61. I think there's something wrong with my eyes babe! I can't take them off you.
  62. You are a light bulb; you just lit up my day.
  63. You are so sweet darling you could put Hershey’s out of business.
  64. Hey, I'm failing sex-ed darling, want to tutor me?
  65. Can I borrow a kiss baby? I promise I'll give it back.
  66. So, do you have a new year’s resolution sweetheart, I’m looking at mine right now.
  67. Kissing is a language of love precious, so how about a conversation?
  68. My body is telling me yes babe. I hope yours is doing the same thing.
  69. If I had to rate you out of 10 sweetie I'd rate you a 9... because I am the one that you are missing!
  70. Is your name Wi-Fi babe? Because I’m feeling a connection.
  71. Are you sitting on the F5 key sweetheart? Because your backside is refreshing.
  72. You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall darling... is in love with me.
  73. You really shouldn't wear makeup darling. You're messing with perfection!
  74. If a fat man puts you in a bag at night sweetie, don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas.
  75. Mind if I run a scanner to see if your ports are open darling?
  76. I’m not a very good swimmer baby, do you have any lifeguard experience?
  77. If you're advertising, I'm buying!
  78. I've got skittles in my mouth precious, want to taste the rainbow?
  79. Do I know you babe? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
  80. I think my heart just lagged babe.
  81. I think there's something wrong with my eyes baby! I can't take them off you.
  82. Can I have your picture babe so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment