Sunday, October 26, 2014

Cheesy and dirty pick up lines

Find out in this post cheesy and dirty pick up lines to use, they are extremely amusing yet very vulgar!
  1. Do you handle chickens because you look like you'd be good with cocks
  2. Twinkle twinkle little star; let’s have sex inside my car.
  3. Are you a flight attendant? Because you are going to be plane with this dick soon.
  4. Baby I want to wear you like a pair of sun glasses, one leg over each ear.
  5. I own the best roller coaster in town, want to ride it?
  6. Your parents must be retarded, because you are special.
  7. I can sense that you're a terrific lover, and it intimidates me a little.
  8. Roses are red, violets are blue, we're having sex, cause I'm stronger than you
  9. Do you like Jalapenos? Because in a minute I’m going to be jalapeno pussy.
  10. Were you conceived on a sofa? Cause you are sofacking fine.
  11. First, I'd like to kiss you passionately on the lips, then, I'll move up to your belly button.
  12. Your Ass Looks Nice, does it need servicing cause I got a wrench and some screws just for you.
  13. If having lunch is like having sex, could I have lunch with you?
  14. Is that a keg in your pants? 'Cause I would love to tap that ass!
  15. Walk up to a female and look at her crotch then look at her face back to crotch to face and say Are you going to eat that?
  16. They call me the Delivery Man, cause I always come in the back door
  17. Have you ever kissed a rabbit between the ears? Pull your pockets inside out would you like to?
  18. Love is four letters so is what me and you should do other person: what’s that? F*CK
  19. Babe, are you an elevator? Because i want to go down on you.
  20. I've got a big one; you want to see how hard it works?
  21. My guitar teacher says my fingering is good, especially on the G-string
  22. I'm like Domino's Pizza. If I don't cum in 30 minutes, the next one is free.
  23. Want to play army? I'll lay down and you can blow the hell outta me.
  24. What if I start this relationship with you as a frien. Will you allow me to give you the 'D' later?
  25. If I were a carpenter and you were a porch. I'd take out all your nails and screw you!
  26. Some men go around telling women they have an eight inch penis; I’d never shortchange myself like that!
  27. I'm bigger and better than the Titanic ... only 200 woman went down on the Titanic
  28. Can I park my car in your garage? It’s pretty big, but it doesn’t leak.
  29. Do you like Adele? Because I can tell you want to be rolling in the D.
  30. Are you a lumberjack? Because you just gave me wood!
  31. Do you know Phillis Brown? Because in a minute you going to phil-this brown dick
  32. Do you like to draw? Yeah why? Cause I put the D in Raw
  33. Looking at a girl’s ass: Where does this bus go anyway?
  34. Want to play 68? You do me and I owe you one!
  35. I've just received government funding for a four-hour expedition to find your G-spot.
  36. The word of the day is legs; why don't you come to my house and spread the word.
  37. Are you a cowgirl cause I can see you riding me
  38. Do you have a boyfriend? No. Want one? If yes: Want another one?
  39. I'm easy. Are you?
  40. Do you like tapes and CDs? I guess Good, because I’m going to tape this dick to your forehead so you CDs nuts
  41. Your ass is pretty tight; want me to loosen it up?
  42. My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in.
  43. If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put my dick in your ass!
  44. Your daddy must have been a baker, 'cause you've got a nice set of buns.
  45. Hey baby, want to play lion? OK. You go kneel right there and I'll throw you my meat.
  46. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
  47. I'm trying to determine after years of therapy and lots of testing, whether or not I'm allergic to sex.
  48. A tall man to a short woman: You're the perfect height for what I want.
  49. Do you sleep on your stomach? No. Can I?
  50. Something tells me you're sweet. Can I have a taste?
  51. So, what are the chances of my balls slapping' your ass tonight?
  52. Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew...
  53. Do you think I can fit that in my mouth? Want to try?
  54. How about we play lion and lion tamer? You hold your mouth open, and I'll give you the meat.
  55. You run track? Because I heard you relay want this dick.
  56. You know what cums after C....The D!
  57. Hey baby, I'm kind of cold, Can I use your thighs as earmuffs?
  58. Hey baby, I got the F, the C and the K. All I need now is U!
  59. Can you lick your nipples? No. Can I? Can you show me?
  60. Are you a termite? Cause you're about to have a mouth full of wood.
  61. Come in the house and take off your coat, open your mouth and let me coat the back of that throat!
  62. How about you sit on my lap and we'll see what pops up?
  63. My name's Pogo, do you want to jump on my stick?
  64. I bet you $40 you're going to turn me down.
  65. That dress would look great on my bedroom floor!
  66. Roses are red, pickles are green, I like your legs and what's in between!
  67. So, you're not into casual sex? Fine, I'll put on a tux and we can call it formal sex.
  68. F*** playing doctor do you want to play gynecologist??
  69. Girl, you make me want to dive in the sea..... dat pus-sea.
  70. Do you like warm weather? Cause I'm going to put my warm balls on your face weather you like it or not
  71. If you were a washing machine, I would put my dirty load inside you.
  72. After sex: Damn girl, you're like those Indy cars... You can burn 4 rubbers at once!
  73. If you and I were squirrels, could I bust a nut in your hole?
  74. Why do I have a pierced tongue? You'll soon find out.
  75. I'm having a party at your ankles... should I invite your pants down?
  76. I'm fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on earth tonight.
  77. Want to play Pearl Harbor? It’s a game where I lay back while you blow the hell out of me.
  78. Have this flower before I take yours
  79. Gee, that's a nice set of legs, what time do they open?
  80. My dick just died. Would you mind if I buried it in your ass?
  81. What's the biggest moving muscle in a woman’s body? My cock!
  82. How do you like your eggs: poached, scrambled, or fertilized?
  83. Let's play house, you be the door and I'll slam you all night long!
  84. Do you like dragons? Cause in a minute I'll be dragon my balls across your face
  85. You are so selfish! You're going to have that body the rest of your life and I just want it for one night.
  86. Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!
  87. I could hear your c*ck talking and it just told me to blow you.... a kiss!
  88. Do you need a medic? Cause my dick is hard for you
  89. My face is leaving in fifteen minutes. Be on it.
  90. Why pay $5 when you can't get this footling for free
  91. Guess what?! I've got an 8 tongue and I can breathe out of my ears!
  92. You want to play circus? You roar and I'll throw you the meat!
  93. I'm no rooster, but watch what this cock-a-do-to-you
  94. You know I live a Magnum Lifestyle
  95. Do you like yoga? Because you’re going to love this dick
  96. I hope you're not a vegetarian... because I want to feed you some meat!
  97. This Dick a rental car company.....It Hertz
  98. Want to play midget boxing? You get down on your knees and give me a couple blows!
  99. I'm a zombie, can I eat you out?
  100. You see my friend over there? Point to friend who sheepishly waves from afar He wants to know if YOU think I'M cute
  101. I'm studying to be a Taxidermist. Can I practice stuffing your pussy?
  102. I heard you got a boyfriend, but girl don't try & pretend, like you don't want this dick all the way in.
  103. My dick just died; can I bury it in your vagina?
  104. Is your dad a carnie carnival worker because I want you to sit on my face while I try to guess your weight.
  105. I’m a businessman. I work in orifices, got any openings?
  106. Let's play breathalyzer! You blow me as hard as you can, and I will tell you how drunk you are!
  107. Come here or my dick will start CUMING for you!
  108. Looks don't matter; I'll just wrap you in a flag and fuck you for glory.
  109. My cat's dead, can I play with your pussy instead?
  110. Has any one ever told you your ass looks like a phone because I want to hit the pound button all day long.
  111. Having sex is a lot like golf. I’m always happy when I get a hole in one.
  112. Do you like Sea World, because you’re about to be in my splash zone
  113. Are you a Jehovah's Witness? Cause I'm about to bend Jehovah and let you witness this dick.
  114. Excuse me, miss, do you give head to strangers? No. Well, then, allow me to introduce myself.
  115. How about later tonight, you let me slip into something a little more comfortable... Like your vagina.
  116. Can you suck a golf ball through 50ft. of garden hose?
  117. You might not be a Bulls fan... But I know you felt it when this D Rose.
  118. You are so fine that I'd eat your shit just to see where it came from.
  119. I'm going to have sex with you later, so you might as well be there!
  120. Want to Job? It Blows!
  121. Lie down on that couch and pretend your legs hate each other.
  122. Do you know the difference between my penis and a chicken wing? No? Well, let's go on a picnic and find out!
  123. I wish I were Winnie the Pooh so I could stick my nose in your honey jar.
  124. I heard your grades are bad.....I'm sure this D won't hurt.
  125. I was about to go masturbate and I needed a name to go with your face.
  126. Are you going to that funeral? What Funeral The one where MY BALLZ drop dead in your mouth
  127. I'd like to wrap your legs around my head and wear you like a feed bag.
  128. I may not have gotten your virginity, but can I at least have the box it came in?
  129. We should play strip poker. You can strip, and I'll poke you.
  130. Hey good looking', whatcha got cooking'? Nothing could be finer than the taste of your vagina!
  131. I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your bed rock!
  132. Do you like Imagine Dragons? Well Imagine Dragon my balls across your face.
  133. Want to play TV? I'll play with your knobs while you watch my antenna rise.
  134. Excuse me, is that semen in your hair?
  135. Could I touch your belly button . . . from the inside?
  136. Hi! Can I stir your drink, mind if i use my dick?
  137. Hi, I'm bisexual. I'd like to BUY you a drink...and then get sexual
  138. Do you live on a Chicken farm? Because you sure know how to raise c*ck!!
  139. If it's true that we are what we eat, I could be you by morning!
  140. You need something to shut that big mouth of yours!
  141. I know you haven't been studying, You must want the D
  142. I'm not too good at algebra, but doesn't U+I = 69?
  143. Yeah. I'm an asshole, but will that stop me from getting in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment