Thursday, October 16, 2014

Christian pick up lines for guys

Whether you would like to start a serious relationship or just would like to have fun, these Christian pick up lines for guys are amazing because they will send the right signals about you, especially if you know how to use them properly.
  1. I sometimes write for Called to Communion dear. Coffee?
  2. Confess here often angel?
  3. Want to go to adoration together darling? My parish or yours?
  4. Will you light my candle darling?
  5. Not much… Wojtyła doing later sweetie?
  6. Sorry sweetie, but I couldn't help notice how cute you look in that ankle-length, shapeless, plaid jumper.
  7. You aren't married are you dear, because I'd hate to break the 10th commandment.
  8. What are you Tolkien about darling?
  9. Want to go up to the roof darling... and pray?
  10. I'm a virgin and only you can save me dear.
  11. If I had a bead for every time I think of you dear I would have a joyful mystery.
  12. God was showing off when he made you angel.
  13. You’ll always be the second woman in my life dear. Our Lady is first.
  14. Do you need help carrying your bible angel? It looks heavy
  15. You look like an angel dear. Welcome to Earth!
  16. So do you want to like go to mass sometime sweetie?
  17. I always wanted a Josephite marriage dear … until I met you.
  18. When I saw you darling, I knew the true meaning of "Rejoice and Be Glad."
  19. What's a nice girl like you doing at a First Saturday Rosary Cenacle like this darling?
  20. You know dear, they say Latin lovers are the most passionate…
  21. I lost my theology of the body can I borrow yours dear.
  22. Hey, want to take the church van for a spin angel?
  23. Hey, I know when Septuagesima starts angel.
  24. You've got stunning scapular-brown eyes dear.
  25. Where are the wings darling? You are an angel right?
  26. You know dear, God is pure beauty...I see a lot of God in you.
  27. If I had I a vocation to the priesthood and I met you dear … I’d still go to the seminary.
  28. You want to do something dear? Sure, let's go pray
  29. You’re a Galatians 5 fruit salad dear.
  30. Are you Saint Anthony angel because you found my heart?
  31. So last night I was reading in the book of Numbers sweetie, and then I realized, I don’t have yours.
  32. Is your name Faith dear? Because you’re the substance of things I’ve hoped for.
  33. Are you baptismal regeneration angel? Because you make me feel like a new man.
  34. Excuse me angel, I believe one of your ribs belongs to me. (For girls)
  35. When I read Philippians 4:8 darling, I think about you.
  36. I’m doing my Marian consecration this year dear. Next year, I’d like to be Marian you.
  37. May I offer you a light for that votive candle dear?
  38. Will you be the Alice darling to my Dietrich?
  39. You’re my eucatastrophe dear.
  40. I lost my missile dear, can I borrow yours?
  41. I think I’m called to marriage dear, can I call you sometime?
  42. What time do you have to be back in heaven darling?
  43. Wow darling, God must have been having a good day when He created you.
  44. I like the black spot on your forehead dear.
  45. You know Jesus dear!? Me too!!!
  46. Excuse me angel, is this pew taken?

No comments:

Post a Comment