Saturday, October 11, 2014

Witty and clever pick up lines for girls

If you use the following witty and clever pick up lines for girls, you will look extremely attractive and you will not be very obvious when it comes to attracting the opposite sex, in fact, it will add to your personality and attraction a lot.
  1. I think there's something wrong with my eyes gorgeous because I can't take them off you.
  2. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather survive a Zombie Apocalypse with gorgeous.
  3. Hey, are you a church person gorgeous, If so let’s go and make it heavenly.
  4. If you spot him waiting in a restaurant/theater/club: If she doesn't show up baby, I'll be right over here.
  5. My name is … but baby you can call me tonight!
  6. If beauty were time baby, you’d be eternity.
  7. I want to tell you your fortune gorgeous. Write your phone number on his hand. Your future is clear.
  8. What time do you have to be back in heaven baby?
  9. Te Quiero!
  10. Do you have a sunburn gorgeous, or are you always this hot?
  11. What's a nice guy like you doing in a dirty mind like mine baby?
  12. Excuse me, I'm lost gorgeous. Can you give me directions to your house?
  13. Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic Ocean baby, and I'm lost at sea!
  14. I know somebody who likes you but if I weren't so shy gorgeous, I'd tell you who.
  15. Screw me if I am wrong baby, but haven't we met before?
  16. Do you need some nicotine gorgeous because your body's smoking!
  17. Urkuk lu Stalga. That’s Klingon for 'I love you baby' baby.
  18. Hey, I didn’t know angels flew so low gorgeous.
  19. Hey, how did you do that gorgeous? Look so good?
  20. Can I have directions gorgeous? To your heart.
  21. I'd marry your cat just to get in the family baby.
  22. You know, you might be asked to leave soon baby. You're making the other guys look really bad.
  23. You are the reason Santa even has a naughty list baby.
  24. Apart from being sexy gorgeous, what do you do for a living?
  25. I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there gorgeous. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
  26. Are you as beautiful on the inside gorgeous as you are on the outside?
  27. Excuse me but is this a one person boat gorgeous because I would rock with you all night long!
  28. Are you lost gorgeous? Because heaven is a long way from here.
  29. What does it feel like to be the most beautiful person in this room baby?
  30. Is that the sun coming up baby... or is that just you lighting up my world?
  31. There are 20 angels in the world 11 are playing baby, 8 are sleeping and 1 of them is standing in front of me.
  32. Is your name Wi-Fi baby? Because I’m feeling a connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment