Saturday, October 4, 2014

Best and worst pick up lines

Today, I'm going to present to you the best and worst pick up lines to use on the opposite sex, make sure you only use the best and why not the worst when you are trying to have fun and be a little naughty! Let’s start with the good ones:
  • You're kind of, sort of, basically, pretty much always on my mind gorgeous.
  • If home is where the heart is angel, then my home is in you.
  • You want to know what's beautiful baby? Read the first word again.
  • Know what's on the menu gorgeous? Me-n-u.
  • Tell me! I seem to have lost my phone number baby. Can I have yours?
  • There is something wrong with my cell phone. It doesn't have your number in it angel.
  • Hello! Have you been to the doctor lately gorgeous? Because I think you're lacking some Vitamin Me.
  • Is it hot in here or is it just you baby?
  • I think there's something wrong with my eyes because I can't take them off you.
  • I don’t speak in tongues, but I kiss that way baby.
  • Can you kiss me on the cheek so I can at least say a cute girl kissed me tonight baby?
  • You're 'No Parking' right? Just trying to guess your sign angel.
  • I'm not drunk; I'm just intoxicated by YOU baby.
  • Kiss me if I’m wrong baby, but isn’t your name Guadalupe?
  • My doctor says I'm lacking Vitamin U girl.
  • Hershey factories make millions of kisses a day, but I’m asking for only one baby.
  • Kissing burns 5 calories a minute baby. How about a workout?
  • Hello girl gorgeous! Are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you, the entire room became beautiful.
  • Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes angel.
  • If a star fell from the sky every time I thought about you angel, then tonight the sky would be empty.
  • Damn girl, I thought diamonds were pretty until I laid my eyes on you!
Now with the worst pick up lines to use.
  • Are you tamale lovely? Cause you’re hot.
  • Nice shoes lovely, let's fuck.
  • The doctor's pretty sure the antibiotics worked this time honey.
  • If I had a dime for every time I tried to pick up a chick honey, I'd still be poor.
  • You'll do honey.
  • I'm sorry, were you talking to me honey? No? Well then, please start.
  • Sex is evil, Evil is sin darling; Sins are forgiven so stick it in.
  • I've had such an off week but seeing you just turns me on lovely.
  • There are 206 bones in the human body lovely. Want another one?
  • You know lovely, pants are a vestigial organ. Yours look infected.
  • You don't need a bodyguard honey. You need a bodyguard.
  • Are you wearing space pants honey? Because your butt is out of this world.
  • How much will a 20 get me honey?
  • If you were a booger lovely, I'd pick you first.
  • I must be a snowflake darling, 'cause I've fallen for you!
  • Sorry, I thought this was the men's room darling. Still, while we're alone in here...
  • Do you have a map lovely? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes.
  • That shirt is very becoming on you darling. If I was on you, I'd be coming too.
  • My favorite position darling is The Serial Killer.
  • Are you a camera honey? Because you make me smile.
  • Did you just fart darling? Because your blowing me away.
  • Sex is killer darling ...want to die happy?
  • May I play motorboat honey?
  • Dammit, I creamed my trousers again lovely!
  • So honey, how many kids do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment