Friday, October 3, 2014

Very funny pick up lines for girls to use on guys

If you would like some very funny pick up lines for girls to use on guys, then, you've come to the right post, I'm going to share with you a huge list of funny pick up lines that are definitely going to make boys intrigued and interested in you. Some of these lines must be said with a red neck tone of voice to sound extremely funny!
  • You're so hot honey you must've started global warming.
  • I know somebody who likes you but if I weren't so shy honey, I'd tell you who.
  • Apart from being sexy honey, what do you do for a living?
  • It’s a good thing I wore my gloves today honey; otherwise, you’d be too hot to handle.
  • Me and u are goin too make love tonite!!!!u no y??? cause I am stronger than u!!!!
  • My Love fer you is like diarrhea honey. I can’t hold it in.
Yes, these are some of the most hilarious pick up lines for girls!
  • Hey babeh, are you a film actress? Cus I want you in mah trailer.
  • Me without you is like a nerd without braces honey, A shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces.
  • Are yer parents retarded honey? Cuz ya sure are special.
  • I think it is time I tell you what people are saying behind your back honey. Nice Ass!
  • If I had a star for every time you brightened my day honey, I’d have a galaxy in my hand.
  • Is your dad an art thief honey? Because you're a masterpiece.
  • I hope you know CPR honey, because you take my breath away!
  • I can’t find my puppy, can you help me find him sweetheart? I think he went inta that cheap motel room over yonder.
Here are some more funny pick up lines for girls:
  • Cn I have directions? To yr pants.
  • Yer eyes are as blue & pretty as window cleaner.
  • I don’t normally date models but here's my number sweetheart.
  • I think there's something wrong with my eyes sweetheart because I can't take them off you.
  • Yeah I own my home sweetheart, it’s on the back of my truck.
  • You are the reason Santa even has a naughty list sweetheart.
  • What do you and the weather have in common sweetheart? You're both Hot!
  • Wht tim du yo hve to be back to ur farm?
  • Let's commit the perfect crime sweetheart: I'll steal your heart, and you'll steal mine.
  • Are those space pants sweetheart? Because your ass is out of this world!
  • You know, you might be asked to leave soon sweetheart. You are making the other women look bad.
Other funny pick up lines for girls to use:
  • Bby! Ya look on far!
  • Ar you lost? Because ma basmnt is a long way from here.
  • One time there was this squirrel on coc and he wents NUTS!!!
  • Is your last name Campbell sweetheart? Cause you're mm mm good!
  • You might not be the best lookin guy here sweetheart, but beauty’s only a light switch away.
  • A face without freckles is like a night sky without stars sweetheart.
  • You really shouldn't wear makeup sweetheart. You're messing with perfection!
  • Are you a parking ticket sweetheart? cause you read fiiiine all over!
  • If you were a burger at McDonald's you'd be the McGorgeous sweetheart.
  • You must be Jamaican sweetheart, because Jamaican me crazy.
  • I didn't believe in heaven sweetheart, until I saw you.
Some more funny pick up lines to use on boys:
  • Wanna find out if my shotgun shell will fit in your double barrel?
  • You’re so beautiful sweetheart you made me forget my pick up line.
  • If kisses were snowflakes sweetheart, I’d send you a blizzard.
  • If LOVE was written on every grain of sand in the Sahara Desert dear that still doesn't equal my love for you.
  • If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you dear, I'd have five cents.
  • If yer gunna regret this in the mornin, we kin sleep til afternoon.
  • If you was a tree and I were a Squirrel dear, I’d store my nuts in yer hole.
  • I cn't think of anyone else I'd rather survive dmocrats with.
  • Is that a shovel in your back pocket dear? Because I'm diggin dat ass!
  • Your eyes are like a sunset dear, they’re Beautiful, inspiring, and hard to turn away from.
  • Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic ocean dear, and baby I'm lost at sea!
  • Was your Dad a baker dear? Because you've got a nice set of buns.
  • No wonder the sky is grey today dear; all the blue is in your eyes.
  • I know I don't have a chance dear, but I just wanted to hear an angel speak.
  • I know I’m not no Fred Flintstone dear, but I can make yer “bed-rock.”
  • If you were a tear drop dear, I would never cry for the fear of losing you.
  • If beauty were time dear, you’d be eternity.
Here are more funny pick up lines to use on guys:
  • Is there a mirror in yer pants? Cuz I can see myself in em.
  • I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there dear. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
  • Did you grow up on a chicken farm dear?? Because you sure know how to raise cock!!
  • I just wanted to show this rose dear how incredibly beautiful you are!
  • My home is where I park it dear.
  • It's a good thing that I have my library card dear. Why? Because I am totally checking you out!!
  • I don't know which is prettier today dear, the water, the sky or your eyes.
  • Did you fart? Cuz baby you blew me away.
  • You are so sweet dear you could put Hershey’s out of business.
  • I’m not drunk dear; I’m just intoxicated by you.
If you know other funny and hilarious pick up lines for girls, please post them in the comment section below, I will be more than happy to include them in this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment