Saturday, October 18, 2014

Corny Christian pick up lines

These are definitely the best corny Christian pick up lines you can use, they are extremely important for starting a good and stable conversation and even for making a fantastic first impression about you.
  1. Did you feel what I felt dear when we reached into the holy water font at the same time?
  2. Is it a sin that you stole my heart dear?
  3. We're starting a Parish Directory darling, can I have your name and number?
  4. I bet I can guess your confirmation name angel.
  5. Christ may be the bread of life dear, but you’re the butter.
  6. The Crystalina to my Jason angel?
  7. I believe you have one of my ribs angel …
  8. Nice bible angel.
  9. My Sacred Heart statue started beating faster when I saw you angel.
  10. Somebody better calls God, because dear he's missing an angel!
  11. Hey, I heard about this great birthday party dear, you want to go?
  12. Gee dear, that's a lovely scent of incense you're burning there.
  13. The sight of you leaves me apophetic angel.
  14. I have a vocation to the married life angel...will you help me out?
  15. Let's get out of here dear. I know a much cozier little Catholic bookstore downtown.
  16. Is your name Grace dear? Because you’re amazing.
  17. God has used you dear to teach me what true love really is
  18. I’m no Joseph dear … perhaps you can help me interpreting the dreams I’ve been having about you?
  19. And angel, your form is extraordinary.
  20. If loving you is a heresy dear, then let me be anathema.
  21. God said it is not good for man to be alone dear. So how about it?
  22. What's your theological worldview darling?
  23. It’s Palm Sunday dear, may I hold your palm?
  24. I can see you've got God's fingerprints all over you angel.
  25. Sackcloth and ashes really suits you angel.
  26. God told me to come talk to you dear.
  27. Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven dear?
  28. How many times do I have to walk around you angel to make you fall for me?
  29. Wow darling, nice mass
  30. Want to join me on the threshing floor darling?
  31. Want to join me for Evening Prayer darling?
  32. You angel, me, candles, wine, and a little Lamb of God?
  33. Is your name Charity dear? Because if I don’t have you, I’ll be nothing.
  34. Are you a penitential season angel? Because I’d give up anything for you.
  35. You must be my angel angel because you're the Answers to all my prayers.
  36. They say when two are gathered in his name in prayer angel, Jesus is there, want to see if Jesus will pay us a visit?
  37. The Gianna to my Pietro angel?
  38. What are your plans for tonight darling? Feel like a Bible study?
  39. The Catholic Church on Main is having Mass on Sunday angel, want to go?
  40. The word says angel "Give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry", angel how about dinner?
  41. You’re as lovely as a rose angel, you must be my answer to the novena I was praying to St. Teresa the Little Flower
  42. I love you like Abelard loved Heloise dear … but without the fornication, lying, public disgrace or castration.
  43. Nice bracelet angel. What would Jesus date? I mean "do".
  44. You are so unblemished that I would sacrifice you angel.
  45. You don't like the culture of death either angel? Wow! We have so much in common!
  46. My Guardian Angel thinks you are cute dear.
  47. What do you think Paul meant when he said darling, "Greet one another with a holy kiss."? ( Cor. 16:20b)
  48. I lost my rosary can I use your fingers angel?
  49. That halo matches your eyes perfectly angel.
  50. Want to see my Chastity Card darling?
  51. Are you the sacrament of Confirmation dear? Because you complete me.
  52. Catholics don't shake hands dear; Catholics got to hug!
  53. Want to go out for some Body and Blood darling?
  54. Yeah angel, I predicted David over Goliath.
  55. What's a nice girl like you doing in a confession line like this darling?
  56. You like Jesus angel? I like Jesus! We could go like Jesus together...
  57. I think I just met the 13th gift of the Holy Spirit dear.
  58. Would you touch me darling so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?
  59. Want to come over and watch the 10 Commandments darling?
  60. Hmm, you smell as good as St Padre Pio’s stigmata dear.
  61. How about you and me get some fish this Friday angel?
  62. How about a hug, dear sister?
  63. Let me get you something to drink dear, I'm a Eucharistic Minister
  64. My Sacred Heart scapular started beating faster when I saw you dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment