Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hot pick up lines for girls

These hot pick up lines for girls are certainly going to make you the most attractive person around, you just need the right sense of humor and the right body language.
  1. Apart from being sexy sweetheart, what do you do for a living?
  2. Are you as beautiful on the inside sweetheart as you are on the outside?
  3. Are you lost sweetheart? Because heaven is a long way from here.
  4. Can I have directions sweetheart? To your heart.
  5. Do you have a Band-Aid sweetheart? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you!
  6. Do you have a sunburn sweetheart, or are you always this hot?
  7. Do you need some nicotine sweetheart because your body's smoking!
  8. Every person has a right to be cute sweetheart, and you prove that.
  9. Excuse me but is this a one person boat sweetheart because I would rock with you all night long!
  10. Excuse me, I'm lost sweetheart. Can you give me directions to your house?
  11. Hey! Want to see the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow.
  12. Hey, are you a church person sweetheart, If so let’s go and make it heavenly.
  13. Hey, how did you do that sweetheart? Look so good?
  14. Hey, I didn’t know angels flew so low sweetheart.
  15. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather survive a Zombie Apocalypse with sweetheart.
  16. I know somebody who likes you but if I weren't so shy sweetheart, I'd tell you who.
  17. I see there’s a fire in your pants sweetheart and I’m from the fire department and am willing to put it out with my hose?
  18. I think there's something wrong with my eyes sweetheart because I can't take them off you.
  19. I want to tell you your fortune sweetheart. Write your phone number on his hand. Your future is clear.
  20. I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there sweetheart. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
  21. I'd marry your cat just to get in the family darling.
  22. If beauty were time darling, you’d be eternity.
  23. If you spot him waiting in a restaurant/theater/club: If she doesn't show up darling, I'll be right over here.
  24. Is that the sun coming up darling... or is that just you lighting up my world?
  25. Is your name Wi-Fi darling? Because I’m feeling a connection.
  26. I've got skittles in my mouth darling, want to taste the rainbow?
  27. Know what's on the menu darling? Me-n-u.
  28. My name is … but darling you can call me tonight!
  29. Screw me if I am wrong darling, but haven't we met before?
  30. So, do you have a new year’s resolution darling, I’m looking at mine right now.
  31. Te Quiero!
  32. There are 20 angels in the world 11 are playing darling, 8 are sleeping and 1 of them is standing in front of me.
  33. They say apples don't fall far from the tree darling, so that must mean your dad's hot too.
  34. Urkuk lu Stalga. That’s Klingon for 'I love you baby' darling.
  35. Was your Dad a baker darling? Because you've got a nice set of buns.
  36. What does it feel like to be the most beautiful person in this room darling?
  37. What time do you have to be back in heaven darling?
  38. What's a nice guy like you doing in a dirty mind like mine darling?
  39. You are the reason Santa even has a naughty list darling.
  40. You know, you might be asked to leave soon darling. You're making the other guys look really bad.
  41. Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic Ocean baby, and I'm lost at sea!
  42. You’re so cute, you’re giving me cavities.
If you know other hot pick up lines for girls, post them in the section bellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment