Saturday, October 4, 2014

Christian pick up lines for girls

I'm sure that you are looking for the best Christian pick up lines for girls, so, let me give you an exhaustive list.
  1. Hi babe! Want to go up to the roof darling... and pray?
  2. Excuse me! Christ may be the bread of life dear, but you’re the butter.
  3. Excuse me! And babe, your form is extraordinary.
  4. Excuse me! What's your theological worldview darling?
  5. Hi babe! The Catholic Church on Main is having Mass on Sunday sweetie, want to go?
  6. Excuse me! Not much… Wojtyła doing later sweetie?
  7. Hi babe! Is your name Grace darling? Because you’re amazing.
  8. Hi babe! I have a vocation to the married life darling...will you help me out?
  9. Excuse me! The sight of you leaves me apophetic sweetie.
  10. Excuse me! Did you feel what I felt dear when we reached into the holy water font at the same time?
  11. Excuse me! Want to see my Chastity Card darling?
  12. Excuse me! You've got stunning scapular-brown eyes baby.
  13. Excuse me! You don't like the culture of death either baby? Wow! We have so much in common!
  14. Excuse me! Want to go out for some Body and Blood darling?
  15. Excuse me! So do you want to like go to mass sometime sweetie?
  16. Excuse me! You’re as lovely as a rose baby, you must be my answer to the novena I was praying to St. Teresa the Little Flower
  17. Excuse me! You look like an babe baby. Welcome to Earth!
  18. I lost my rosary can I use your fingers darling?
  19. Excuse me! How about you and me get some fish this Friday darling?
  20. Hi babe! If I had a bead for every time I think of you darling I would have a joyful mystery.
  21. Hi babe! How many times do I have to walk around you darling to make you fall for me?
  22. Excuse me! What's a nice girl like you doing in a confession line like this darling?
  23. Hi babe! I believe you have one of my ribs darling …
  24. Hi babe! When I saw you darling, I knew the true meaning of "Rejoice and Be Glad."
  25. Hi babe! Want to join me for Evening Prayer darling?
  26. Hi babe! My Sacred Heart statue started beating faster when I saw you sweetie.
  27. Hi babe! Excuse me dear, is this pew taken?
  28. Excuse me! Let's get out of here darling. I know a much cozier little Catholic bookstore downtown.
  29. Excuse me! I’m no Joseph darling … perhaps you can help me interpreting the dreams I’ve been having about you?
  30. Excuse me! How about a hug, dear sister?
  31. Hi babe! You are so unblemished that I would sacrifice you baby.
  32. Excuse me! You know baby, God is pure beauty...I see a lot of God in you.
  33. Hi babe! Want to come over and watch the 10 Commandments darling?
  34. Hi babe! What are you Tolkien about darling?
  35. Hi babe! I like the black spot on your forehead darling.
  36. Hi babe! Let me get you something to drink darling, I'm a Eucharistic Minister
  37. Hi babe! Sorry sweetie, but I couldn't help notice how cute you look in that ankle-length, shapeless, plaid jumper.
  38. Hi babe! The word says babe "Give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry", babe how about dinner?
  39. Excuse me! That halo matches your eyes perfectly sweetie.
  40. Excuse me! God said it is not good for man to be alone dear. So how about it?
  41. Excuse me! I can see you've got God's fingerprints all over you darling.
  42. Excuse me; I know when Septuagesima starts dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment