Monday, October 6, 2014

Truck pick up lines

Use the following truck pick up lines to seduce the opposite sex successfully, but be careful, most of them contain some nasty words, or at least references to sexual things, so, use these lines at your own risks.
  1. Hey babe, if I was a truck, you'd have to write me a speeding ticket, because I never take it slow.
  2. Excuse me. Do you believe in love at first site darling? And if not, would you mind waiting here while I drive around the block?
  3. I'll pop your clutch babe.
  4. Would you like to lubricate my camshaft gorgeous?
  5. Did you invite all these people?
  6. Excuse me babe, we're going to have to ask you to turn down the wattage on that smile; you're blinding all the other drivers.
  7. They say some men drive really expensive cars to compensate for a small di*k... Did I mention that I drive a 1978 Ford Pinto gorgeous?
  8. Since gas prices are so high sweetie, I think you should carpool with me to dinner tonight.
  9. Do you mind if I check out your exhaust pipe gorgeous?
  10. Can you help me reconfigure my GPS system babe? I need directions to get into your pants.
  11. I'm on my way to the pet store to pick out a new puppy gorgeous... would you like to help me?
  12. I need some hands on help with my rod/stroke ratio gorgeous.
  13. Pardon me gorgeous, do you have any Grey Poupon?
  14. Hey babe, if I was a truck, I'd need some coolant, because you've got my engine overheating.
  15. Can I rearrange your rear view mirrorS darling?
  16. Hey babe, if you were a truck, I'd have to turn off your brights, because your headlights are blinding.
  17. Can I take off your valve over darling?
  18. Bond gorgeous...James Bond.
  19. Hey babe, if you were a truck, all my friends would be asking to borrow you.
  20. Race you to the next light sweetie!
  21. Want to go for a ride honey?
  22. Do you know if there is a Starbucks near-by babe? May I buy you a cup of coffee to show my appreciation?
  23. Did you have your truck custom painted to match your eyes honey? Because they are both the most beautiful shade of _______ (color) I've seen, and in this light, you seem to sparkle.
  24. Hey babe, if you were a truck, I'd let you jump me.
  25. Do you know what the difference is between you and my truck gorgeous? I'd love to wreck you.
  26. If you were a truck door babe, I'd slam you all night long.
  27. Will I get a chance to pop your clutch babe?
  28. Do you come here often?
  29. Girls love my 12" crank babe.
  30. Those are some nice headlights darling, but there's no need to put your highbeams on… yet.
  31. Nice Headlight sweetie!
  32. I have titanium nuts darling.
  33. I'll race you gorgeous to (name of a nice restaurant). Whoever wins has to let me pay the check.
  34. I'd love to jack you up honey and check out your undercarriage.
  35. Can I check out your exhaust pipe honey?
  36. Do you want to pet my puppy?
  37. I'll turn your driveshaft darling.
  38. Darling! You make my whistle tip go wooo wooo.
  39. You know, I was having a really rotten day until you smiled at me babe. Can I buy you lunch as a thank you?
  40. Can I buy you a tank of gas darling?
  41. Hey, do you like your truck darling? I was thinking of getting one for my mom.
  42. I'm lost babe; can you tell me which road leads to your heart?
  43. Hey babe, if you were a truck, I'd totally wreck you.
  44. Ever had sex in bucket seats gorgeous?
  45. Hey babe, check your oil?
  46. I hate sitting in traffic like this, don't you babe? Let's get off at the next exit and have dinner while we wait this out.
  47. Hey babe, if you were a truck, I'd definitely run up the mileage.
  48. Can I put my dipstick in your oil hole gorgeous?

No comments:

Post a Comment