Sunday, October 19, 2014

Dirty Christian pick up lines

I'm sure that many people are going to resent the idea of writing a post about dirty Christian pick up lines, but you need to understand that they are meant for fun, so, relax and enjoy! They aren’t a lot, and trust me, most of them, if not all of them aren’t really that dirty, that’s why I urge you Brothers and Sisters to share in the comment section bellow all your dirty Christian pick up lines!
  1. Want to go up to the roof darling... and pray?
  2. Nice bracelet sweetie. What would Jesus date? I mean "do".
  3. Want to go out for some Body and Blood darling?
  4. Wow darling, nice mass
  5. Want to see my Chastity Card darling?
  6. You know baby, they say Latin lovers are the most passionate…
  7. I lost my theology of the body can I borrow yours honey.
  8. I'm a virgin and only you can save me babe.
  9. God said it is not good for man to be alone dear. So how about it?
  10. Hey, want to take the church van for a spin dear?
  11. Want to join me on the threshing floor darling?
  12. Will you light my candle darling?
  13. Catholics don't shake hands dear; Catholics got to hug!
  14. How about a hug, dear sister?
  15. I lost my rosary can I use your fingers honey?
  16. And angel, your form is extraordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment