Sunday, October 12, 2014

Cheap pick up lines for girls

These cheap pick up lines for girls are very suitable to send hidden messages about you while also revealing to the other person that you are very attractive and attracted at the same time.
  1. Mind if I run a scanner to see if your ports are open gorgeous?
  2. You have the nicest syntax I've ever seen honey.
  3. We haven't even spoken yet honey and I’m already on my knees!
  4. Beautiful! You are the reason Santa even has a naughty list.
  5. Are your lips water honey? Because I'm feeling a bit dehydrated...
  6. Beautiful! Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got FINE written all over you.
  7. Honey! I can hold my liquor but kissing you would make me weak at the knees.
  8. Honey! I play the field, and it looks like I just hit a home run with you.
  9. Honey! No wonder the sky is grey today; all the blue is in your eyes.
  10. You’re sweeter than fructose honey.
  11. You look familiar honey.
  12. Do you remember me honey? (No.) Oh that's right, we've only met in my dreams.
  13. Honey! I'm going to need a tall glass of cold water, because sugar your making me HOT!
  14. Composers always score honey.
  15. I'm writing a term paper on the finer things in life gorgeous, and I was wondering if I could interview you.
  16. If you weren’t here I'd be the hottest person in this place honey.
  17. Hi, I have big feet honey.
  18. You’re like an energy drink baby, I need you to keep going
  19. Hey you! I don't have a library card....but can I check u out?
  20. Honey! Looks like Mr. Right didn’t show, can i take his place?
  21. Bond honey....James Bond
  22. Do you have a map gorgeous? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes!
  23. Beautiful! You smell like trash, may I take you out?
  24. You hear that baby? The ocean wants you to join me for a drink.
  25. I'm new in this town – do you think I could have directions to your house gorgeous.
  26. Hey you! Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
  27. Te Quiero Me Amore.
  28. Urkuk lu Stalga. Baby that’s Klingon for 'I love you sugar.'
  29. Was your father an alien honey? Because there's nothing else like you on earth!
  30. The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name baby.
  31. Honey! Damn, you have more curves than a race track.
  32. Hey you! Do you need some nicotine because your body's smoking!
  33. I need more than 140 characters to tell you how honey you are honey.
  34. Honey! Is that the sun coming up... or is that just you lighting up my world?
  35. Kissing burns 5 calories a minute honey. How about a workout?
  36. Somebody needs to call the bomb squad honey, because you're the bomb!
  37. Honey! Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic ocean, and sugar I'm lost at sea!
  38. My love for you is like diarrhea gorgeous, I just can’t hold it in!
  39. Vogue just called baby, they want to put you on the cover.
  40. Something tells me you're sweet. Can I please have a taste?
  41. Honey! If a fat man puts you in a bag at night, don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas.
  42. Hey you! Every girl has a right to be cute, and girl, you prove that
  43. Hey you! You're like a fat stump, I'm always falling over you.
  44. Honey! Hey you want to go to the movies? You know eat some popcorn...have some sex..
  45. Honey! Excuse me, I've lost my phone number – do you think I could have yours.
  46. Hey you! Women always say men think with their dick so why don't you blow my mind!
  47. Hey you! Is that a ladder in between your legs or is that the stair way to heaven
  48. Hey, I’m new in town honey, witch way to your house?
  49. Honey! Excuse me but is this a one person boat because I would rock with you all night long!
  50. Hey you! You and I would undergo a more energetic reaction than Potassium and water.
  51. Is that a tic-tac in your blouse or are you just glad to see me honey?
  52. Are you my boss gorgeous? Because you've been making me work all day
  53. You’ve stolen the ASCII to my heart gorgeous.
  54. You're so hot baby, you denature my proteins.
  55. If I followed you home gorgeous, would you keep me?

No comments:

Post a Comment