Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Funny and cute pick up lines

Use the following funny and cute pick up lines to attract the opposite sex easily, you just need to know how to be a little funny and adventurous in order to have the most success with them.
  1. Are you THE MATRIX sweetheart, because I'M THE ONE.
  2. I know somebody who likes you darling but if I weren't so shy, I'd tell you who.
  3. Is your last name Gillette darling? Because you are the best a man can get.
  4. You are what I want for Christmas sweetie.
  5. Heaven is certainly missing an Angel.
  6. Would you sleep with a stranger babe? Then Hi, my name is...
  7. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather survive a Zombie Apocalypse with than you.
  8. Hey! Do you want to go to the movies sweetheart? Eat some popcorn...have some sex…
  9. You are a 'No Parking' right babe? Just trying to guess your sign.
  10. Is there an airport nearby sweetie or is that my heart taking off?
  11. Do you have a sunburn honey, or are you always this hot?
  12. Are your lips water baby? Because I'm feeling a bit dehydrated...
  13. If you were a new hamburger you would be called a McGorgeous.
  14. You should go in the water, you're so hot you're on fire!
  15. If you're advertising, I'm buying!
  16. Can I borrow a kiss baby? I promise I'll give it back.
  17. I need more than 140 characters baby to tell you how beautiful you are.
  18. Good thing I Brought a map baby, because I just got Lost in your Eyes.
  19. How much baby? To buy your heart baby...
  20. I’m not a very good swimmer darling, do you have any lifeguard experience?
  21. You look familiar darling.
  22. Mind if I run a scanner to see if your ports are open darling?
  23. You MUST have a nice personality darling.
  24. What’s a nice darling like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?
  25. You are a light bulb; you just lit up my day.
  26. Hey, I'm failing sex-ed darling, want to tutor me?
  27. I must be lost baby … because I see paradise.
  28. Looks like Mr. Right didn’t show baby, can I take his place?
  29. There are 20 angels in the world honey 11 are playing, 8 are sleeping and 1 of them is standing in front of me.
  30. All those curves honey, and me with no brakes!
  31. You make me want to calibrate my joystick honey without the latest drivers.
  32. Do you have an eraser? Because I can't get you out of my mind.
  33. If you were a chicken honey, you'd be impeccable.
  34. Hey you, get off of my mind! I don’t like thinking dirty thoughts.
  35. I'm the kind of man sweetheart who deserves to have women I don't deserve.
  36. I've just moved you sweetheart to the top of my 'to do' list.
  37. So, do you have a new year’s resolution sweetheart, I’m looking at mine right now.
  38. Is your name Summer babe? Cause you are hot!
  39. My body is telling me yes babe. I hope yours is doing the same thing.
  40. So, you must be the reason why men fall in love.
  41. I think my heart just lagged babe.
  42. Let's make like a fabric softener babe and snuggle!
  43. Do you believe in Exorcism because you've got me possessed!
  44. I think there's something wrong with my eyes babe! I can't take them off you.
  45. I may not be able to knock bottom baby, but I'll scrape the sh*t out of the sides!
  46. Can I have your picture baby so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
  47. Hey, do you know if there's a pool nearby baby, because you're making me hot.
  48. You’re so sweet baby, you are giving me cavities.
  49. I'll be Burger King and you be McDonald's sweetheart. I'll have it my way, and you'll be lovin' it.
  50. I was wondering if you have a moment sweetheart to spare for me to hit on you.
  51. Sweetheart! You make me wish I wasn't gay!

No comments:

Post a Comment