Monday, October 13, 2014

Science pick up lines

These science pick up lines have taken me more than two weeks in order to protect them, they are in the hundreds and are simply fantastic for attracting girls and guys alike.
  1. Baby, we've got chemistry together... next period.
  2. In my bed, it's perpetual motion all night long, baby.
  3. Let's work out our orbicularis oris muscles together!
  4. Whenever I am near you, I undergo anaerobic respiration because you take my breath away
  5. Baby you must be made of mica rock because you have perfect cleavage
  6. If you were an element, you'd be Francium, because you're the most attractive
  7. I know the spring constant for my mattress. Want to take some data?
  8. Let's exchange fermions!
  9. You must be a compound of beryllium and barium, because you’re a total BaBe.
  10. You must be auxin, because you’re causing me to have rapid stem elongation.
  11. How about me and you go back to my place and form a covalent bond?
  12. I’m more attracted to you then F is attracted to an electron.
  13. I have a smooth endoplasmic reticulum but know that I like it rough, if you know what I mean.
  14. Billions of neutrinos penetrate you every second...Mind if I join in?
  15. Don't you hate it how the coyote always remains suspended in midair until he looks down? It's just SO misleading.
  16. You must be a magnetic monopole because all I get from you is attraction
  17. You're so hot, you denature my proteins.
  18. Those other guys said that your eyes shine like stars. But can they explain how they shine with equal brightness?
  19. If I could rearrange the periodic table, I'd put Uranium and Iodine together.
  20. If i was an endoplasmic reticulum, how would you want me: smooth or rough?
  21. Let's convert our potential energy to kinetic energy.
  22. My last partner wasn't very stable. She spontaneously decayed last week and left me for a neutrino.
  23. You must be the one for me, since my selectively permeable membrane let you through.
  24. Hi! Does your body consist of Oxygen and Neon? Because you are the ONe.
  25. Want to be my substrate/enzyme?
  26. Your eyes have a perfect wavelength of 563.4 nm.
  27. You know why men are so much sexier than women? Because you can't spell sexy without xy.
  28. I will fondle your vesicles while you caress my golgi body.
  29. Can I be the phasor to your electron and take you to an excited state?
  30. Baby, together U and I make uranium iodide (UI3)
  31. You must be calcium bicarbonate, because if you let me get you wet, then the reaction I’ll be explosive.
  32. We can make a mess as I've hired some lysosomes to clean up after.
  33. Hey baby. It's massive. You know what I'm talking about.
  34. You must be a cell, because my DNA is all in you.
  35. Let’s get together and test the spring potential of my mattress
  36. I wish I were Adenine because then I could get paired with U.
  37. Didn't you know that chemists do it periodically on the table?
  38. You give me more jolt than a mitochondria!
  39. Can I have your significant digits?
  40. Do you have 11 protons? Because you're Sodium fine!
  41. Baby, if you were oceanic crust and I was a continent, I'd let you sub duct so we can make hot magma.
  42. You must be chlorine because you are polarizing my bond!
  43. Baby you've definitely got potential, my place would be a great place to convert it to kinetic
  44. I haven't gotten laid in 4 years, 3 months, and 12 days, plus-or-minus 2 days. Would you care to check my error bars?
  45. I bet you're like calcium bicarbonate. If I get you wet, the reaction will be explosive!
  46. When you and I get together it's like superposition of two waves in phase.
  47. Heisenberg was wrong. I'm certain about what you're doing tonight.
  48. Hey baby, can I be your enzyme? Because my active site is dying for a chemical reaction.
  49. Everyone knows it’s not the size of the vector that matters, but the way the force is delivered.
  50. Are you a carbon sample? Cause I want to date you!
  51. I want to work on your leucine zipper with my zinc fingers.
  52. What say we slip between my beta-pleated sheets and you get to know my alpha-helix?
  53. Why don't we measure the coefficient of static friction between me and you?
  54. I might be a physics major, but I'm no Bohr in bed.
  55. Can I bombard your singularity with my rocket ship until you supernova?
  56. If you were C6, and I were H12, all we would need is the air we breathe to be sweeter than sugar.
  57. Want to test the spring constant of my mattress?
  58. Hey baby, why don't you get your ligase working on my okazaki fragment and lengthen my strand.
  59. Are you made of Copper and Tellurium? Because you are Cu-Te
  60. Are you made of Fluorine, Iodine, and Neon? 'Cause you are F-I-Ne
  61. How about we make like the change of base law, with you on the bottom, and me on top?
  62. My psychiatrist sent me for an MRI because she thinks I have a magnetic personality.
  63. If you were a laser, you'd be set on stunning.
  64. If you were Anatomy, then I'd be Physiology because they always go together!
  65. Baby if you let your acid react with my base, you can count on getting 100 MOLES of my water and salt
  66. Me and you would undergo a more energetic reaction then Potassium and water.
  67. Can I be your enzyme? Because my active site is dying for a chemical reaction.
  68. Baby you give my electrons a positive charge
  69. Girl, are you a charged atom, because I've got my ion you.
  70. I want to stick to u like glue-cose.
  71. Even if there wasn't gravity on earth, I'd still fall for you.
  72. Are you a scientist? Because I Lab you
  73. Hey baby, wanna form a synapse with me and exchange neurotransmitters?
  74. Hey, want to put your alpha helix in my beta barrel?
  75. What do you say we use my lever to shift your center of mass?
  76. We have great chemistry, let’s do some biology
  77. Hey baby if i supply the voltage and you a little resistance, imagine the current we can make together. (V=IR => (V/R)=I)
  78. Engineers don't know the first thing about pleasing a woman. Friction alone can't get the job done.
  79. Hey baby, wanna form a zygote?
  80. You and Me = Grand Unification
  81. I have E=mc2 tattooed on my ass. Want to see?
  82. Chem students do it on the table periodically
  83. Top quark or bottom quark?
  84. I also prefer my ribosomes bound tight. Spin me round with your basal body and make sure it's turgid.
  85. You be Flourine and I'll be Francium and maybe later I can give you an electron
  86. Let's make like a transcription factor and response element and turn things on.
  87. You must be gibberelin, because I'm experiencing some stem elongation.
  88. I've got my ion you baby!
  89. Do you like aerobic respiration as much as I do?
  90. You’re like telophase, I admire your cleavage.
  91. Want to meet up so I can excite your natural frequency?
  92. You're a moving electric charge, and I'm a moving magnetic charge... Want to flux?
  93. If I could program the universe, I would allocate you and I in contiguous memory blocks.
  94. My sudden protracted cardiac arrhythmia tells me I love you
  95. You must be a magnetic monopole because all I feel is attraction.
  96. Are you a nonvolatile particle? Because you raise my boiling point.
  97. Let's discover our coefficient of friction
  98. I wish I was an Ion so I could form an exothermic bond with you.
  99. If you were a concentration gradient I'd go down on you.
  100. Want to alkylate my alkoxide? It's nucleophilic and ready to backside attack the halogen out of you.
  101. Want to come over to my lab and see my collection of glassware?
  102. I'm attracted to you so strongly, scientists will have to develop a fifth fundamental force.
  103. Like the ideal vacuum, you're the only thing in my universe.
  104. How about you Palmitoylate my protein, so i can drive it into your lipid raft.
  105. My hypothalamus must be secreting serotonin because baby, I want you!
  106. You're more special than relativity.
  107. My love for you is like the universe...never ending!
  108. How do you feel about group experiments?
  109. According to the second law of thermodynamics, you're supposed to share your hotness with me.
  110. I'm attracted to you like the Earth is attracted to the Sun - with a large force inversely proportional to the distance squared.
  111. Baby, I'm like an oceanic plate on a gravity slide - I can't wait to sub duct beneath your crust!
  112. You make my anoxic sediments want to increase their redox potential.
  113. Do you want to extract some protein from my column?
  114. Two large masses that are close together are supposed to radiate gravitational waves. I think that you're a big part of that.
  115. I’m a Twig.....you're a Twig......lets rub together and make a fire.
  116. My bond length might be short, but it can still give you some electron density
  117. If you were oxygen, I would be an alkali metal so i could get in you and explode!
  118. You're so hot; you must be the cause for global warming.
  119. Hey, are you an alpha carbon, because you look susceptible to backside attack!
  120. Are you made of Nickel, Cerium, Arsenic and Sulfur? Because you've got a NiCe AsS!
  121. I'm hung like a Foucault pendulum.
  122. I believe you and I could prove the Lock and Key model later tonight
  123. I must be a diamond now, because you just gave me a hardness of 10
  124. I'd be the photon to your electron and take you to an excited state.
  125. Girl whenever I am near you, I undergo anaerobic respiration because you take my breath away
  126. Hello... I've been admiring your bacterial signature.
  127. Baby, I can feel an attraction between you and me, and it's more than just our universal gravitation...
  128. Your lab bench, or mine?
  129. I just bought a molecule model kit, want to play with my stick and balls?
  130. Baby stop with diet coke, you've got plenty of ASSpertame
  131. Is it getting hot in here? Or is it just our bond that is forming?
  132. Let's find out our combined volume, by displacing the water in my water bed
  133. You are the HCl to my NaOH, let’s make sweet love and make an ocean together
  134. You're hotter than a bunsen burner set to full power.
  135. Baby, I’m going to break you like a large non-polar substance breaks a phospholipid bilayer!
  136. Hey baby, will a little more alcohol catalyze this reaction?
  137. Forget hydrogen you're my number one element
  138. If my right leg is the cell wall and my left the membrane, do you want to be the cytoplasm?
  139. You know, it's not the length of the vector that counts, it's how you apply the force
  140. Baby, you must be a pile of dinosaur bones, because I dig you!
  141. If I were a neurotransmitter, I would be dopamine so I could activate your reward pathway.
  142. I'm trying to determine after years of therapy and lots of testing, whether or not I'm allergic to sex.
  143. You’re so cute you make my zygomaticus muscles contract.
  144. Are you on the periodic table? Because you are SODIUM fine
  145. Girl gave me Arsenic Sulfide so I tore that AsS up
  146. Want to dance? I can really put your inertia in motion.
  147. Hey, up for some high-energy quantum tunneling tonight?
  148. The direction fields of my heart all point to you
  149. Baby, if you let me pump my H+ ions into your inter-membrane space, it would induce a massive conformational change in my f1 complex.
  150. You’re so cute you make my zygomaticus muscles contract.
  151. Hey baby, let’s figure out the torque of your mass on my rod
  152. Are you full of Beryllium, Gold, and Titanium, because you are Be-Au-Ti-Ful
  153. It’s a good thing you've got evaporative cooling, cause I’m going to make you sweat
  154. Let’s meet somewhere... you bring your beaker and I'll bring my stirring rod
  155. You are like a proton in my core--without you i could never be the same.
  156. Baby, every time I see you, my cardiovascular system gets all worked up
  157. I don't need neurons to stimulate your sensory system.
  158. Right now we’re just two RNA, but maybe we could transcribe together and become DNA.
  159. You're like an exothermic reaction; you spread your hotness everywhere!
  160. If I were a Shwann cell, I'd squeeze areound your axon and give you a fast action potential.
  161. Babe you must be a neuron, because you got some action potential
  162. Baby, you must be a start codon because you are turning me on.
  163. If i was an enzyme, I’d be DNA helicase so i could unzip your genes
  164. That dress would look better accelerating towards the floor at 9.8 m/s/s
  165. You are the photon to my photosystem: you excite my electron until I reach my reaction center.
  166. Baby lets measure the amplitude of our physical wave
  167. Does your skin feel burnt? Because I think you must have just fallen down from heaven, and re-entry would have caused some problems for you.
  168. You'd still move me even at Absolute Zero.
  169. Want to couple our equations tonight?
  170. Do you like Science? Because tonight you’re going to sample my DNA
  171. Girl you must be made of Florine, Iodine, and Neon, because you are FINe
  172. We fit together like the sticky ends of recombinant DNA.
  173. What's your resonance frequency?

No comments:

Post a Comment