Friday, October 31, 2014

Dumb pick up lines for girls

Use the following dumb pick up lines for girls to have fun and tease someone you really enjoy being with.
  1. If you were a chicken honey, you'd be impeccable.
  2. How much sweetie? To buy your heart sweetie...
  3. You look familiar darling.
  4. Do I know you darling? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
  5. Know what's on the menu sweetheart? Me-n-u.
  6. Your eyes are like a sunset darling, They're Beautiful, inspiring, and hard to turn away from.
  7. Kissing burns 5 calories a minute sweetheart. How about a workout?
  8. Hey, I'm failing sex-ed darling, want to tutor me?
  9. Apart from being sexy sweetheart, what do you do for a living?
  10. Even if there wasn't any gravity on earth sweetie, I would still fall for you!
  11. I’m not a very good swimmer darling, do you have any lifeguard experience?
  12. You really shouldn't wear makeup darling. You're messing with perfection!
  13. Let's make like a fabric softener darling and snuggle!
  14. So, do you have a new year’s resolution sweetheart, I’m looking at mine right now.
  15. Can I have your picture sweetie so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
  16. Can I have your picture darling so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
  17. If you're advertising, I'm buying!
  18. I hope you know CPR sweetie, because you take my breath away!
  19. Excuse me, if I go straight this way sweetie, will I be able to reach your heart?
  20. You are so sweet darling you could put Hershey’s out of business.
  21. I've been wondering, do your lips taste as good as they look?
  22. I'm no photographer honey, but I can picture us together.
  23. You darling are the reason Santa even has a naughty list.
  24. Are you lost sweetheart? Because heaven is a long way from here.
  25. You MUST have a nice personality darling.
  26. You are a light bulb; you just lit up my day.
  27. Looks like Mr. Right didn’t show sweetie, can I take his place?
  28. If beauty were time sweetie, you’d be eternity.
  29. I think there's something wrong with my eyes sweetie! I can't take them off you.
  30. You’re so sweet sweetie, you are giving me cavities.
  31. If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses honey, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
  32. If kisses were snowflakes sweetie, I’d send you a blizzard.
  33. I'll be Burger King and you be McDonald's honey. I'll have it my way, and you'll be lovin' it.
  34. If I had to rate you out of 10 sweetie I'd rate you a 9... because I am the one that you are missing!
  35. I must be lost sweetie … because I see paradise.
  36. Hey, do you know if there's a pool nearby sweetie, because you're making me hot.
  37. I’ve got my eye on you, sweetie!
  38. Can I borrow a kiss sweetie? I promise I'll give it back.
  39. If a fat man puts you in a bag at night sweetie, don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas.
  40. It’s a good thing I wore my gloves today darling; otherwise, you’d be too hot to handle.
  41. Are you a parking ticket sweetheart? Because you've got FINE written all over you.
  42. Do you like bacon darling? Wanna strip?
  43. You’re so beautiful darling you made me forget my pick up line.
  44. Kissing is a language of love sweetheart, so how about a conversation?
  45. Are those space pants sweetheart? Because your ass is out of this world!
  46. You know, beautiful is my favorite color darling. It’s the color of your eyes.
  47. Is your dad an art thief darling? Because you're a masterpiece.
  48. you make my floppy disk turn into a hard drive
  49. You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall darling... is in love with me.
  50. I've got skittles in my mouth sweetheart, want to taste the rainbow?
  51. I've just moved you sweetheart to the top of my 'to do' list.
  52. Good thing I Brought a map sweetie, because I just got Lost in your Eyes.
  53. I’m not a very good swimmer sweetie, do you have any lifeguard experience?
  54. Do you believe in Exorcism because you've got me possessed!
  55. Is your name Summer darling? Cause you are hot!
  56. Crap. Something is wrong with my cell phone darling. It’s just that...your numbers not in it.
  57. So, you must be the reason why men fall in love.
  58. Mind if I run a scanner to see if your ports are open darling?
  59. If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you sweetie, I'd have five cents.
  60. I think there's something wrong with my eyes darling! I can't take them off you.
  61. What’s a nice darling like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?
  62. Let's commit the perfect crime sweetheart: I'll steal your heart, and you'll steal mine.
  63. What’s your favorite silverware darling? Because I like to spoon!
  64. See my friend over there sweetheart? He wants to know if you think I'm cute.
  65. People call me John sweetheart, but you can call me Tonight!
  66. It's a good thing that I have my library card darling. Why? Because I am totally checking you out!!
  67. My body is telling me yes darling. I hope yours is doing the same thing.
  68. I may not be able to knock bottom sweetie, but I'll scrape the sh*t out of the sides!
  69. Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic ocean darling, and sweetie I'm lost at sea!
  70. You should go in the water, you're so hot you're on fire!
  71. Do your legs hurt sweetie from running through my dreams all night?
  72. I think my heart just lagged darling.
  73. Did you have lucky charms for breakfast darling? Because you look magically delicious!
  74. Do you believe in love at first sight darling, or should I walk by again?
  75. Can I borrow a kiss sweetheart? I promise I'll give it back.
  76. I'm not trying to impress you or anything honey, but... I'm Batman!
  77. I need more than 140 characters sweetie to tell you how beautiful you are.
  78. Are you sitting on the F5 key sweetheart? Because your backside is refreshing.
  79. If I had a star for every time you brightened my day sweetie, I’d have a galaxy in my hand.
  80. Is your name Wi-Fi darling? Because I’m feeling a connection.
  81. If you were a tear drop honey, I would never cry for the fear of losing you.
  82. I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there sweetie. So I am going to need name and number for insurance purposes.
If you know other dumb pick up lines for girls, please post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment