Sunday, January 25, 2015

Clean Christian pick up lines

Whether you are trying to start a conversation or just have some fun, these clean Christian pick up lines are going to work amazingly well for you, you just need to have the right self-confidence and the right body language.
  1. I'm a virgin and only you can save me angel.
  2. Yeah angel, I predicted David over Goliath.
  3. Want to join me for Evening Prayer sister / brother?
  4. I like the black spot on your forehead sister / brother.
  5. You aren't married are you angel, because I'd hate to break the 10th commandment.
  6. The sight of you leaves me apophetic sister / brother.
  7. Is your name Charity angel? Because if I don’t have you, I’ll be nothing.
  8. I’m doing my Marian consecration this year angel. Next year, I’d like to be Marian you.
  9. Sorry sister / brother, but I couldn't help notice how cute you look in that ankle-length, shapeless, plaid jumper.
  10. If I had a bead for every time I think of you angel I would have a joyful mystery.
  11. You must be my angel angel because you're the Answers to all my prayers.
  12. What do you think Paul meant when he said sister / brother, "Greet one another with a holy kiss."? ( Cor. 16:20b)
  13. Are you the sacrament of Confirmation dear? Because you complete me.
  14. You’ll always be the second woman in my life angel. Our Lady is first.
  15. Nice bracelet sister / brother. What would Jesus date? I mean "do".
  16. The Catholic Church on Main is having Mass on Sunday sister / brother, want to go?
  17. Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven dear?
  18. Want to go up to the roof sister / brother... and pray?
  19. That halo matches your eyes perfectly sister / brother.
  20. God was showing off when he made you dear.
  21. When I read Philippians 4:8 sister / brother, I think about you.
  22. Are you baptismal regeneration angel? Because you make me feel like a new man.
  23. I bet I can guess your confirmation name sister / brother.
  24. What are you Tolkien about sister / brother?
  25. Somebody better calls God, because dear he's missing an angel!
  26. My Sacred Heart scapular started beating faster when I saw you angel.
  27. Want to go out for some Body and Blood sister / brother?
  28. You’re a Galatians 5 fruit salad angel.
  29. Want to see my Chastity Card sister / brother?
  30. What time do you have to be back in heaven sister / brother?
  31. The Crystalina to my Jason sister / brother?
  32. Sackcloth and ashes really suits you sister / brother.
  33. When I saw you sister / brother, I knew the true meaning of "Rejoice and Be Glad."
  34. You know angel, they say Latin lovers are the most passionate…
  35. Want to go to adoration together sister / brother? My parish or yours?
  36. You've got stunning scapular-brown eyes angel.
  37. If I had I a vocation to the priesthood and I met you angel … I’d still go to the seminary.
  38. If loving you is a heresy angel, then let me be anathema.
  39. God has used you dear to teach me what true love really is
  40. Are you a penitential season angel? Because I’d give up anything for you.
  41. You like Jesus angel? I like Jesus! We could go like Jesus together...
  42. I lost my theology of the body can I borrow yours sister / brother.
  43. What's a nice girl like you doing at a First Saturday Rosary Cenacle like this sister / brother?
  44. You know angel, God is pure beauty...I see a lot of God in you.
  45. Do you need help carrying your bible dear? It looks heavy
  46. I sometimes write for Called to Communion angel. Coffee?
  47. Is your name Faith angel? Because you’re the substance of things I’ve hoped for.
  48. I can see you've got God's fingerprints all over you sister / brother.
  49. So last night I was reading in the book of Numbers sister / brother, and then I realized, I don’t have yours.
  50. Gee dear, that's a lovely scent of incense you're burning there.
  51. I love you like Abelard loved Heloise angel … but without the fornication, lying, public disgrace or castration.
  52. You don't like the culture of death either angel? Wow! We have so much in common!
  53. Excuse me dear, I believe one of your ribs belongs to me. (For girls)
  54. You are so unblemished that I would sacrifice you angel.
  55. Wow sister / brother, nice mass
  56. I think I’m called to marriage angel, can I call you sometime?

No comments:

Post a Comment