Wednesday, January 28, 2015

One line pick up lines

These one line pick up lines are fantastic to get a great first impression; you just need the right self-confidence and humor.
  • I bet you $50 you're going to turn me down darling.
  • No wonder the sky is grey today darling; all the blue is in your eyes.
  • Do you have a map darling? I'm getting lost in your eyes.
  • You’re like an energy drink beautiful, I need you to keep going.
  • Darling! My doctor says I'm lacking Vitamin U.
  • You don't need keys to drive me crazy babe.
  • Forget about Spiderman sweetheart, Superman, and Batman. I'll be your man.
  • I'm not a photographer darling, but I can picture me and you together.
  • Is your dad a drug dealer darling? Cause you're so Dope!
  • Kiss me if I'm wrong sweetheart, but dinosaurs still exist, right?
  • Darling! Every girl has a right to be cute, and girl, you prove that
  • Hey babe... somebody farted. Let's get out of here.
  • My name isn't Elmo sweetheart, but you can tickle me any time you want to.
  • I'm not drunk darling; I'm just intoxicated by YOU.
  • You must be a ninja gorgeous, because you snuck into my heart
  • You're kind of, sort of, basically, pretty much always on my mind darling.
  • Darling! Do you need some nicotine because your body's smoking!
  • You're like a dictionary darling; you add meaning to my life!
  • If you were a chicken darling, you'd be impeccable.
  • Pinch me gorgeous. Why? You're so fine I must be dreaming.
  • You must be from Pearl Harbor, because darling, you're the bomb.
  • Damn darling, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!
  • You had me at Hello World gorgeous!
  • Your body is 65% water and I'm thirsty darling.
  • Darling! I might not be Sriracha sauce but, I sure will spice up your life.
  • I didn't know that angels could fly so low darling!
  • I'm new in this town – do you think I could have directions to your house darling.
  • Darling! I must be in heaven because I'm looking at an angel!
  • I'm not actually this tall babe. I'm sitting on my wallet.
  • Mind if I run a scanner to see if your ports are open darling?
  • Is your daddy a Baker sweetheart? Because you've got a nice set of buns!
  • Smoking is hazardous to your health... and darling, you're killing me!
  • Did you invent the airplane darling? Cause you seem Wright for me.
  • Gorgeous! You smell like trash, may I take you out?
  • Hello sweetheart, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.
  • Hi, I have big feet gorgeous.
  • Is your last name Campbell sweetheart? Cause you're "mmmm... good!"
  • Be unique and different darling, say yes.
  • Excuse me darling, but does this smell like chloroform to you?
  • Sugar you’re so hot I need an oven mitt just to touch you darling.
  • Gorgeous! How much? To buy your heart sugar...
  • My attraction to you is an inversed square law gorgeous.
  • You have the nicest syntax I've ever seen gorgeous.
  • Darling! Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie about that part?
  • Darling! You're like a fat stump, I'm always falling over you.
  • You're so beautiful darling that you made me forget my pickup line.
  • My body is telling me yes babe. I hope yours is doing the same thing.
  • Life without you darling would be like a broken pencil... pointless.
  • I'm not trying to impress you or anything sweetheart, but... I'm Batman!
  • Hi beautiful! No wonder the sky is grey today; all the blue is in your eyes.
  • Hi babe! You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?
  • I seem to have lost my phone number darling. Can I have yours?
  • People call me John darling, but you can call me tonight.
  • I tried my best to not feel anything for you darling. Guess what? I failed.
  • Say I bet I can kiss you on the lips without touching you beautiful.
  • The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name beautiful.
  • I thought happiness started with an H. Why does mine start with U gorgeous?
  • Are you a campfire? Because you are hot and I want some more gorgeous.
  • My love for you is like diarrhea darling, I just can’t hold it in!
  • They say dating is a numbers game gorgeous... so can I get your number?
  • If I had a garden sweetheart I'd put your two lips and my two lips together gorgeous.
  • Your surfboard is so big beautiful!
  • Somebody needs to call the bomb squad darling, because you're the bomb!
  • You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy darling.
  • My lips are like skittles darling. Wanna taste the rainbow?
  • Your eyes are blue, like the ocean. And darling, I'm lost at sea.
  • Hey, I didn’t know angels flew so low gorgeous.
  • Do you live in a corn field sweetheart, because I'm stalking you.
  • You’re so babe darling, your giving me cavities.
  • Gorgeous! If you're advertising, I'm buying!
  • A face without freckles darling is like a night sky without stars beautiful.
  • Something tells me you're babe. Can I please have a taste?
  • Is there an airport nearby darling or is that just my heart taking off?

No comments:

Post a Comment