Friday, January 23, 2015

Smooth pick up lines for men

If you are a man and would like to attract women easily, then, the best thing you can do is to use the following smooth pick up lines, they are especially designed for guys and are going to work almost every time you use them, you just need to have the right self-confidence. And if you have more smooth pick up lines for men, or you would like to share with us smooth pick up lines you use, please do so in the comment section below.
  1. I'm not flirt, all I'm doing is pointing out your beautiful features.
  2. I have this theory about you.
  3. Someone has stolen my heart and you are the highest on my list of suspects
  4. I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
  5. Let me tie your shoes, because I don't want you falling for anyone else.
  6. I don't know the name of your first, but I'm going to be your last.
  7. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
  8. I have never had a dream come true until the day that I met you.
  9. You can fall off a building, you can fall out a tree, but baby, the best way to fall is in love with me.
  10. Get out of my dreams....and into my car
  11. I know I'm not a grocery item but I can tell when you're checking me out.
  12. Let's make like a fabric softener and snuggle.
  13. Letters starts with ABC, numbers starts with 123, music starts with DO-RE-MI, love stars with YOU and ME!!
  14. So I heard you like water? Good...you already like 70% of me.
  15. Like a strip of bacon frying over an open fire, you're seriously sizzling
  16. Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world?
  17. Please tell me you're here alone.
  18. I'm the one for you
  19. I was blinded by your beauty so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.
  20. Your shirt has to go, but you can stay.
  21. You must be in a wrong place...the Miss Universe contest is over there.
  22. Hey, Babe, what's your sign?
  23. Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?
  24. Were your parents thieves? Because they stole the stars and put them in your eyes.
  25. Are you lost? Because heaven's a long way from here.
  26. If you want me to fall for you, you have to give me something worth tripping over.
  27. I can drive you crazy without a driver’s license!
  28. Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.
  29. Is your last name Gillett because you’re the best a man can get.
  30. Life without you would be like a broken pencil...pointless.
  31. I'm sorry I didn't get you a box of chocolates for Valentine's Day, but if you want something sweet I'm right here.
  32. Hey I just realized this, but you look a lot like my next girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment