Saturday, January 3, 2015

Funny Christmas pick up lines

Today, I will share with you a list of the most funny Christmas/Santa Claus pick up lines you can use, some of them are very naughty, that's why you need to arm yourself with the right body language and a good sense of humor, otherwise, they are going to backfire on you.
  1. I’ve got the keys sweetheart to the sleigh tonight.
  2. Come sit on my lap sweetheart. I’ve got a special gift just for you.
  3. I've got you on my "nice and naughty list”!
  4. To hell with the nice list, I've got you on my "nice and naughty list!
  5. How about I slip down YOUR chimney baby, at half past midnight?
  6. Want to check out my mistletoe belt buckle?
  7. That’s some nice wrapping you’ve got there dear, it needs postal inspection. Good thing I work for a Post Office! And baby, can I deliver!
  8. Are you interested in seeing the "North Pole” sweetheart?
  9. Ho-Ho-How'd you like to shake like a bowl of jelly baby?
  10. Believe me sweetheart... if you ever saw it, you would even say it glows!
  11. Sweetheart! I got your stocking stuffer right here!
  12. Some of my favorite toys run on batteries dear...
  13. Please dear do not be alarmed if a big man wearing a red suit picks you up and throws you into a bag. I asked for you for Christmas.
  14. I’ve checked it twice, I’m sure you’re on my “naughty” list.
  15. One hour with me dear and you'll see flying reindeers!
  16. How about sitting on my lap sweetheart and seeing what pops up?
  17. If your left leg is Thanksgiving and your right leg is Christmas darling, can I come visit you between the holidays?
  18. You know baby I would love to show you the toys my elves make for adults.
  19. You are what I want for Christmas.
  20. Are you Christmas sweetheart, because I want to Merry you.
  21. If you jingle my bells darling ,I’ll promise you a white Christmas!
  22. I know it’s not Christmas sweetheart, but Santa's lap is always ready.
  23. Would you like to come to my place and light my Yule log baby?
  24. What do you say we make this a "not-so-silent" night baby?
  25. My best toys run on batteries sweetie.
  26. Care to see my twelve-inch elf sweetheart?
  27. I can get you off the Naughty List sweetheart.
  28. I see you when you're sleeping and you don't wear any underwear sweetheart, do you?
  29. He may have a nice car baby but I have a fast sleigh
  30. That is NO candy cane in my pocket dear, I'm very glad to see you.
  31. Do you like the song "Jingle Bells baby Because you look like you go all the way!
  32. I've checked it twice darling, and I'm sure you're on my "naughty" list.
  33. Sweetheart! I would definitely let you join in on my reindeer games.
  34. I must be a snowflake sweetheart because I’ve fallen for you.
  35. What’s a nice girl like you doing on my naughty list baby?
  36. I've got something sweetie you can hang a wreath on!
  37. Ever make it with a fat guy with a whip baby?
  38. Santa's lap isn't the only place wishes come true dear.
  39. Hey, when was the last time you did it in a sleigh baby?
  40. Even Santa doesn’t make candy as sweet as you baby.
  41. Hey! Ever do it in a sleigh?
  42. Shouldn’t you be sitting on top of the tree, lovely Angel?
  43. I know when you've been bad or good sweetheart...so let's skip the small talk!
  44. Is your name Jingle Bells darling, because you look like you go all the way.
  45. This Santa has something special in the sack for you dear!
  46. Can I take a picture of you sweetheart, so I can show santa exactly what I want for Christmas.
  47. Nice wrapping sweetie but I need to inspect it.
  48. Hey, when was the last time you had a really good sleigh baby?
  49. Want to meet Santa's little helper?
  50. Want to meet Santa’s little helper? He's not so little, if you know what I mean...
  51. Want to see my 12-inch elf?
  52. I`ve got something special in the sack for you sweetheart!
  53. You are the reason why Santa even has a Naughty list baby.
  54. Giddy-up over here and say 'Howdy' to your fat, bearded cowboy of love baby!
  55. Your stocking isn't the only thing baby I'll be stuffing tonight...
  56. Interested in seeing the North Pole darling? Well, that's what Mrs. Claus calls it...
And if you know other funny Christmas/Santa Claus pick up lines, please post them in the comment section below, I will be very happy to include them in this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment