Sunday, January 4, 2015

The best chemistry pick up lines

Whether you are looking for chemistry jokes or just pick up lines to use on the opposite sex, this list is going to help you tremendously, in it, I've included only the best chemistry pick up lines.
  1. You be Flourine and I'll be Francium babe and maybe later I can give you an electron.
  2. I wish I was an Ion honey so I could form an exothermic bond with you.
  3. You are made of Nickel, Cerium, Arsenic and Sulfur baby? Because you've got a NiCe AsS!
  4. I bet you're like calcium bicarbonate baby - if I get you wet, the reaction will be explosive!
  5. You give my electrons a positive charge honey.
  6. If you were a laser sweetheart, you'd be set on stunning.
  7. I've got my ion you sweetheart!
  8. If my right leg is the cell wall and my left the membrane sweetheart, do you want to be the cytoplasm?
  9. I must be a diamond now darling, because you just gave me a hardness of 10.
  10. Why don't we measure the coefficient of static friction between me and you babe?
  11. Hey, will a little more alcohol catalyze this reaction baby?
  12. If I was an endoplasmic reticulum honey, how would you want me: smooth or rough?
  13. If you were a concentration gradient sweetheart I'd go down on you!
  14. Darling! I want to stick to u like glue-cose
  15. If you let your acid react with my base honey, you can count on getting 100 MOLES of my water and salt
  16. Babe you must be a neuron honey, because you got some action potential
  17. You must be calcium bicarbonate babe, because if you let me get you wet, then the reaction will be explosive.
  18. If you were C6 sweetheart, and I were H12, all we would need is the air we breathe to be sweeter than high corn fructose syrup.
  19. If you were oxygen baby, I would be an alkali metal so i could get in you and explode!
  20. You must be a compound of beryllium and barium babe...because you’re a total BaBe.
  21. Together U and I make uranium iodide (UI3)
  22. Are you made of Fluorine, Iodine, and Neon baby? Because you are F-I-Ne
  23. I’m more attracted to you baby then F is attracted to an electron.
  24. How about you Palmitoylate my protein darling, so I can drive it into your lipid raft.
  25. You must be chlorine babe because you are polarizing my bond!
  26. Do you like Science darling? Because tonight you’re going to sample my DNA
  27. I wish I was an Ion darling so I could form an exothermic bond with you.
  28. Are you full of Beryllium, Gold, and Titanium honey, because you are Be-Au-Ti-Ful
  29. We can make a mess honey as I've hired some lysosomes to clean up after.
  30. I wish I were adenine sweetheart because then I could get paired with U.
  31. Do you have 11 protons darling? Because you're Sodium fine!
  32. You're hotter than a bunsen burner babe set to full power!
  33. Me and you baby would undergo a more energetic reaction then Potassium and water.
  34. Chem students do it on the table periodically darling.
  35. Hey honey, want to put your alpha helix in my beta barrel?
  36. You're like an exothermic reaction babe; you spread your hotness everywhere!
  37. Didn't you know baby that chemists do it periodically on the table?
  38. My bond length might be short sweetheart, but it can still give you some "electron density"
  39. Want to alkylate my alkoxide sweetheart? It's nucleophilic and ready to backside attack the halogen out of you.
  40. You’re so cute honey you make my zygomaticus muscles contract.
  41. Honey, do you want to extract some protein from my column?
  42. If I were an enzyme sweetheart, I'd be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.
  43. Are you a carbon sample honey? Because I want to date you.
  44. Let's make like a transcription factor sweetheart and response element and turn things on.
  45. Hey, are you an alpha carbon honey, because you look susceptible to backside attack!
  46. Hey, up for some high-energy quantum tunneling tonight darling?
  47. Are you a nonvolatile particle honey? Because you raise my boiling point.
  48. If you were an element sweetheart, you'd be Francium, because you're the most attractive
  49. Gave me Arsenic Sulfide so I tore that AsS up darling.
  50. Hey, want to form a zygote darling?
  51. I'm A Twig.....You're A Twig sweetheart......Lets Rub Together And Make A Fire.
  52. We fit together honey like the sticky ends of recombinant DNA.
  53. I believe you and I could prove the "Lock and Key" model later tonight darling.
  54. Girl are you a charged atom darling, because I've got my ion you.
  55. If I was an endoplasmic reticulum sweetheart, how would you want me: smooth or rough?
  56. Forget hydrogen darling you're my number one element
  57. My hypothalamus must be secreting serotonin honey because, I want you!
  58. Are you on the periodic table honey? 'Cause you are SODIUM fine
  59. Are you a scientist honey? Because I Lab you
  60. Want to meet up sweetheart so I can excite your natural frequency?
  61. Want to be my enzyme sweetheart?
These are definitely the best chemistry pick up lines, if you know other ones, please post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment