Sunday, January 18, 2015

The best biology pick up lines

I'm going to share with you today the best biology pick up lines to use on the opposite sex, however, you must arm yourself with true self-confidence and a fantastic sense of humor in order to make others feel that you are genuine whenever you are using these amazing biology pick up lines. One more thing, try to only use them on people who are going to understand them! You don't want to look like a fool!
  1. Right now, we’re just two RNA baby, but maybe we could transcribe together and become DNA.
  2. Are you a nonvolatile particle honey? You raise my boiling point.
  3. If my right leg is the cell wall and my left the membrane baby, do you want to be the cytoplasm?
  4. Hi! Does your body consist of Oxygen and Neon babe? Because you are the ONe.
  5. If I were an enzyme darling, I'd be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.
  6. We fit together like the sticky ends of recombinant DNA baby.
  7. How about you Palmitoylate my protein baby, so I can drive it into your lipid raft.
  8. Sweetheart! My hypothalamus must be secreting serotonin because I want you!
  9. My sudden protracted cardiac honey arrhythmia tells me I love you.
  10. Are you a carbon sample sweetheart? I want to date you.
  11. You must be the one for me honey, since my selectively permeable membrane let you through.
  12. Hey baby, can I be your enzyme? My active site is dying for a chemical reaction babe.
  13. You’re so cute babe you make my zygomaticus muscles contract.
  14. Do you like Science? Tonight you’re going to sample my DNA baby.
  15. I will fondle your sweet vesicles while you caress my golgi body baby.
  16. Forget hydrogen darling. You’re my number one element.
  17. If you were C6 and I were sweetheart, all we would need is the air we breathe to be sweeter than sugar.
  18. If you let me pump my H+ ions into your inter-membrane space baby, it would induce a massive conformational change in my f1 complex.
  19. Every time I see you sweetie, my cardiovascular system gets all worked up.
  20. Want to meet up babe so I can excite your natural frequency?
  21. You must be a cell sugar, cause my DNA is all in you.
  22. You know why Men are so much sexier than women? Because baby you can't spell sexy without xy.
  23. I just bought a molecular model kit baby, want to play with my stick and balls?
  24. You give me more jolt precious than a mitochondria!
  25. Stop with diet coke baby, you've got plenty of ASS-pertame.
  26. Do you like aerobic respiration baby as much as I do?
  27. If I were a neurotransmitter babe, I would be dopamine, so I could activate your reward pathway.
  28. Are you a scientist baby? Because I Lab you.
  29. Baby, you must be a pile of dinosaur bones! I dig you!
  30. You must be a neuron darling, you got some action potential.
  31. Girl! I want to stick to u like glue-cose.
  32. Can I be your enzyme sweetheart? Because my active site is dying for a chemical reaction.
  33. You are the HCl to my NaOH sweetheart, let’s make sweet love and make an ocean together
  34. We can make a mess as I've hired some lysosomes to clean up after babe.
  35. Girl! Whenever I am near you, I undergo anaerobic respiration baby because you take my breath away.
  36. Hey, will a little more alcohol catalyze this reaction baby?
  37. If I was an enzyme, I’d be a DNA helicase honey so I could unzip your genes.
  38. You must be gibberelin babe, because I'm experiencing some stem elongation.
  39. Let’s meet somewhere! You bring your beaker and I'll bring my stirring rod baby.
  40. We have great chemistry babe, let’s do some biology
  41. If you were Anatomy, then I'd be Physiology babe because they always go together!
  42. We’ve got chemistry together babe... next period.
  43. Hello... I've been admiring your bacterial signature baby.
  44. Do you want to extract some protein from my column darling?
  45. Is it getting hot in here baby? Or our bond is forming?
  46. If I was an endoplasmic reticulum darling, how would you want me: smooth or rough?
  47. Want to be my enzyme babe?
  48. You must be calcium bicarbonate darling, because if you let me get you wet, then the reaction will be explosive.
  49. Hey, are you an alpha carbon darling, because you look susceptible to backside attack!
  50. If I were a Schwann cell, I'd squeeze areound your axon sweetheart and give you a fast action potential.
  51. Let's work out our orbicularis oris muscles darling together!
  52. You're hotter than a Bunsen burner honey. Set to full power!
  53. I don't need neurons sweetheart to stimulate your sensory system.
  54. How about we make like the change of base law sweetheart, with you on the bottom, and me on top?
  55. You're so hot sugar, you denature my proteins.
  56. Honey! Chem students do it on the table periodically.
  57. Whenever I am near you sweetheart, I undergo anaerobic respiration because you take my breath away.
If you know some other amazing biology pick up lines, please post them in the area below, I will be more than glad to include them in this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment