Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The funniest pick up lines and comebacks

In this post, I've tried to collect the funniest pick up lines and comebacks possible to them, they are not mine, I've collected them all over the internet, and I am very interested in increasing this list, that's why I count on your help, if you have a funny pick up lines that you are interested in finding a solid comeback to, then, please post it in the comment section below.
  1. If I could rearrange the alphabet again, I'd put U and I together. Comeback: That's fine, I like it just the way it is now with N and O together.
  2. Hey, come on, we're both here at this bar for the same reason. Comeback: Yeah! Let's pick up some chicks!
  3. I would die for you. Comeback: Prove it! /I’m waiting!
  4. I'm a photographer and I've been looking for a face like yours! Comeback: I'm a plastic surgeon and I've been looking for a face like yours to fix.
  5. If I could see you naked, I'd die happy. Comeback: Yeah, but if I saw you naked, I'd probably have a heart attack!
  6. I would go to the end of the world for you. Comeback: Please stay there?
  7. Do you have a license? Because you’re driving me crazy. Comeback: Actually, I have a Psychology license, but you are a desperate case. Sorry.
  8. Your face must turn a few heads. Comeback: And your face must turn a few stomachs.
  9. How do you like your eggs in the morning? Comeback: Unfertilized !
  10. You're the woman of my dreams. Comeback: Please stay asleep.
  11. Will you go out with me this weekend? Comeback: Sorry, I have to floss my cat.
  12. Haven't I seen you someplace before? Comeback: Yeah, that's why I don't hang there anymore.
  13. What would you say if I asked you to marry me? Comeback: I can't talk and laugh at the same time.
  14. So, what do you do for a living? Comeback: I'm a female imitator/I’m a drag queen.
  15. I think I could make you very happy. Comeback: Why? Are you leaving?
  16. If I had a garden, I'd put you're tulips and my tulips together. Comeback: I’m sure yours have aphids/a dangerous disease.
  17. Shall we go see a movie? Comeback: I’ve already seen it.
  18. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again? Comeback: don't, if I see your face again I'm going to be sick!
  19. Hey baby. That tight dress must be torturing you, why don't you slip into something more comfortable? Like my bed covers. Comeback: Why don't you slip into something more comfortable as well? Like a coma!
  20. Hey I really want to do it with you, get all hot and sweaty and listen to each other breath hard. Comeback: So... You want to go jogging?
  21. If there wasn't any gravity on earth, I'd still fall for you. Comeback: Good luck, I won't catch you.
  22. I've noticed you noticing me, so I'm giving you the notice that I've noticed you! Comeback: sure you must have noticed my lack of interest.
  23. Where have you been all my life? Comeback: Hiding from you.
  24. I can tell that you want me. Comeback: Ohhhh. You're so right. I want you to leave.
  25. I think you're the best looking girl here. Comeback: Then, I better go find the best looking guy then!
  26. I'd like to call you. What's your number? Comeback: It's in the phone book; you’d better start looking now! But I don't know your name. Comeback: That's in the phone book too.
  27. Damn, you are smoking hot! Comeback: Yeah that's what my boyfriend says as well.
  28. Your legs must be tired from running through my mind all day. Comeback: I was trying to get out! / So many pervert and twisted thought you have there!
  29. What sign were you born under? Comeback: No Parking.
  30. Where have you been all my life? Comeback: Where I'll be the rest of your life — in your wildest dreams.
  31. Is this seat empty? Comeback: Yes, and this one will be as well if you sit down.
  32. You might as well sleep with me, I’ll tell my friends you did anyway. Comeback: the question is, who will be more embarrassed. Me for sleeping with someone like you, or you after I tell everyone you gave me herpes?
  33. Hi. Didn't we go on a date once? Comeback: Probably must have been once because I never make the same mistake twice.
  34. Your body is like a temple. Comeback: Sorry, there are no services today.
  35. I'd go through anything for you. Comeback: Good! Let's start with your bank account.
  36. If I could see you naked, I'd die happy. Comeback: If I could see you naked, I'd die laughing.
  37. I know how to please a woman. Comeback: Then please leave me alone.
  38. Go on, don't be shy. Ask me out! Comeback: Okay, get out!
  39. It’s getting hot in here. Comeback: Really? I should walk out since I'm so hot.
  40. Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want this year? Comeback: Can I have yours so I can show the cops who to look for?
  41. Guess what? It’s your lucky day. Out of all the ladies here, I picked you to talk to. Comeback: Great! It’s your lucky day too. Out of all the ways I could embarrass you right now…..I will just ignore you/walk away.
  42. I would go travel around the world for you. Comeback: But would you stay?
  43. I want to give myself to you. Comeback: Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts.
  44. Can I have your name? Comeback: Why? Don't you have one already?
  45. They say you are what you eat. You must have eaten a sexy beast. Comeback: In that case, you must have eaten an ogre.
  46. You may fall from a sky, you may fall from a tree but the best way to fall... is in love with me. Comeback: don’t count on it, I don’t like height.
  47. Hey cutie, how about you and I hitting the hot spots? Comeback: Sorry, I don't date outside my species.
  48. I'm going outside to make out. Care to join me? Comeback: No, I'm just going to stand here and laugh while you do that.
  49. Is it me or are you the brightest shining star out there? Comeback: No, it's just you.
  50. Your place or mine? Comeback: Both. You go to yours and I'll go to mine.
  51. Woow girl. You make all the other girls look ugly. Comeback: And you make all the guys look gorgeous!
  52. Haven't I seen you someplace before? Comeback: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
  53. Can I buy you a drink? Comeback: Actually, I'd rather have the money.
  54. I looked through the pictures on my phone and frowned. Because you weren't in them. Comeback: I’m glad I don’t have yours in my phone.
  55. Girl you're like a car accident, because I just can't look away. Comeback: Well with any luck while you're staring maybe you'll crash as well.
  56. How did you get to be so beautiful? Comeback: I must have been given your share.
  57. Where have you been all my life? Comeback: trying to hide from you.
  58. Hey, where did you get that? That beautiful smile! Comeback: I didn't GET it, I was gifted with beauty, unlike you!
  59. Haven't we met before? Comeback: Yes, I'm the receptionist at the VD Clinic.
  60. I know you want me. Comeback: To leave.
  61. So, want to go back to my place? Comeback: Well, I don't know. Will two people fit under a rock?
  62. Hey, baby, what's your sign? Comeback: Do not enter / don’t disturb.
  63. Do I know you from somewhere? Comeback: Yeah, I work at the clinic where you came for a sex change.
Again, if you have more funny pick up lines and comebacks, the share them in the comment section below, I will be more than happy to include them in this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment