Friday, January 2, 2015

Funny harry potter pick up lines

I've spent many hours collecting and sorting these funny harry potter pick up lines, if you find a mistake or think that some of them are inappropriate to the harry potter theme, inform me in the comment section below.
  1. Why don’t I make like Salazar and Slyther inside of you darling?
  2. What do you say we disapparate out of here love.
  3. I can be your house elf darling. I'll do whatever you want and I don't need any clothes.
  4. Want to explore my chamber of secrets , if you know what I mean?
  5. You look like you'd be a good Quidditch player babe. Wanna ride my broomstick?
  6. Do you think you could take on a mountain troll in the bathroom like Hermione did babe? Would you be ready in five minutes?
  7. Just like the Slytherin common room darling.
  8. We may not be in Professor Flitwick's class sweetheart, but you still are charming.
  9. The sorting hat says you should be in my house sweetheart...wait ...what’s that...it also says you should be in my bed.
  10. You must be really good at Transfiguration sweetheart because you've changed my life.
  11. Want to play with my Sorcerer's Stones, if you know what I mean?
  12. Want to go to the Hog's Head darling, if you know what I mean?
  13. Let’s sneak to the forbidden forest baby...
  14. I could make you scream much louder than a mandrake!
  15. Together darling we could really make the Shrieking Shack worthy of its name.
  16. You must be magical sweetheart; I’ve fallen under your spell.
  17. My name might not be Luna honey, but I sure can Lovegood.
  18. Do you want to see my chamber of secrets sweetheart?
  19. Let's have a TriWizard tournament darling.
  20. You know, Hagrid's not the only giant on campus babe.
  21. I don't have an invisibility cloak gorgeous but do you think tonight I can visit your restricted section?
  22. One touch from you will make my patronus explodei sweetheart.
  23. Save a broom sweetie; ride a Quidditch player!
  24. You have two choices tonight darling, come with me and you'll see love spells. Go with him and you'll see horrible HogWARTS!
  25. Without you baby I feel like I'm in Azkaban and dementors are sucking away my soul.
  26. You're like a bottle of SkeleGro baby: growing me a bone.
  27. How do I get into your Department of Mysteries baby?
  28. It's a portkey darling... once you touch it, it will take you somewhere you hane never been before.
  29. Hagrid's not the only giant on campus baby, if you know what I mean.
  30. Your kiss is like a dementor's darling ...It takes my soul away!
  31. A couple nights with me honey and Moaning Myrtle will have to get a new nickname.
  32. If you were a basilisk precious, I wouldn’t mind dying just to look into your eyes.
  33. My heart is splinched without you baby.
  34. So I hear you are the Head Girl of your house baby …
  35. I don’t need the mirror of Erised darling to know that you’re everything I desire.
  36. They say honey I'm like the horn of a crumplehorned snorkack. Explosive!
  37. Do you want my Elder Wand sweetheart, cause you're looking Deathly Hollow.
  38. Oh, no everything is cool sweetheart. I got the Fiendfyre treatment, no more crabbes.
  39. Let’s practice Alohomora baby...you can be the door so I can slam you all I want!
  40. Forget the train darling, just hop on my platform 9 and 3 quarters.
  41. The thought of you sweetheart makes something vast and silver erupt from my wand , if you know what I mean.
  42. If you were a Dementor precious, I'd become a criminal just to get your kiss.
  43. Engorgio! Oh wait I don't need magic to enlarge this sweetheart!
  44. I'm not an Animagus precious but sometimes I can be real animal.
  45. Want to make some magic together babe? My wand is at the ready.
  46. Do you know the Petrificus Totalus spell honey? Because you make me stiff.
  47. Cho Chang? More like ChaChing honey! Because I just hit the jackpot.
  48. Mind if I Weasley my way into your pants baby?
  49. You can have the portkey to my heart sweetheart.
  50. Just the thought of your wand darling makes me spill my potion darling!
  51. You are like a bottle of SkeleGro darling: You're growing me a bone.
  52. I've got two Bertie Bott's beans and a wand darling, want to taste?
  53. Will you be my horcrux tonight babe, so l can give a piece of my soul to you?
  54. Would you like to whomp my willow sweetheart?
  55. My wand honey? 12 inches, unyielding.....
  56. Baby, you don't have to use defense against my dark arts.
  57. Firenze and I have a lot in common darling, we both have parts like a horse.
  58. Protect your wand from hogwarts when you enter the chamber of secrets sweetie.
  59. Are you going to bed? Mind if I Slytherin?
  60. I can be anything you want me to be dear... I've got enough Polyjuice for the whole night!
  61. You know babe...I have been mistaken for a centaur before.
  62. I don’t have any muggle money darling, but I do have a sickle and two knuts.
  63. You must not be a muggle darling, because you cast a spell on me.
  64. You must have given me some Skelegrow dear, cuz my bone is really growing right now.
  65. You're so hot darling, Aguamenti couldn't put you out!
  66. You must be my horcrux precious, because you complete me.
  67. What do you say you and me go look for the Room of Requirement sweetheart?
  68. Can I Slytherin your Ravenclaw honey or would you rather Hufflepuff my Gryffindor?
  69. You know, the Sorting Hat placed me in Gryffindor sweetheart. I think it's because I have an impressive sword.
  70. Yeah girls call me Aguamenti precious. Every time they hear my name, they get wet.
  71. Do me honey, I'm Harry F*cking Potter.
  72. I want to take a ride on you Quidditch stick baby!
  73. Your smile's like expelliarmus sweetheart: simple but disarming.
  74. Baby, are you the Nimbus 2000 cuz your sweeping me off my feet!
  75. How about my snake in your dungeons darling?
  76. Your name must be Severus Severus sweetie, because you're making my prince full blood.
  77. You don't need to say Incendio sweetheart to light my fire
  78. Once you go black you siriusly will never go back!
  79. My vagina is a horcrux honey, will you destroy it?
  80. Did you cast Impervio on me honey? Because when I'm near you I can't control my body.
  81. Yeah, I've got a pretty good batch of polyjuice babe, want to taste?
  82. My love burns for you like a dying phoenix.
  83. Are you a golden snitch honey? Because I’ve been seeking for something like you my whole life.
  84. Why don't you come tame my dragon sweetheart?
  85. You know Platform 9 and 3/4 darling? Well I know something else with the same exact measurements if you know what I mean.
  86. Are you a dementor honey? Because you just took my breath away.
  87. I am a seeker baby, are you my golden snitch?
  88. Let me Slytherin your Griffendoor darling.
  89. I'm not wearing an invisibility cloak precious, but do you think I could still visit your restricted section tonight?
  90. Can you whomp my willow baby?
  91. Not even Veritaserum could make me express how much I’m truly attracted to you honey.
  92. Screw Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin baby, the only house I wanna be in is yours.
  93. You don't have to worry about me babe, I've been tested for Hogwarts.
  94. When I said Accio hottie darling, I didn't expect it to work!
  95. Speak Parseltongue babe to me and I'll let my snake out!
  96. You know honey, when I said, Accio hottie, I didn't expect it to work!
  97. Say the right words sweetheart and I'll let you into my chamber of secrets.
  98. Are you sure you're a muggle darling because I'd swear that ass is magical!
  99. Want to learn to speak troll darling? Don't worry I can get you grunting in no time.
  100. My house is called the Shrieking Shack for a reason baby. I'll show you tonight.
  101. My wand has chosen you honey!
  102. Want to head to the Shrieking Shack darling? We could do some shrieking of our own.
  103. Let's have some fun baby this match is sick.
  104. Do you want to head to the Shrieking Shack sweetheart? We could do some shrieking of our own.
  105. What's the password sweetie to your portrait?
  106. You don't even have to say Luminos Maxima sweetie to turn me on!
  107. What flavor are your Bertie Bott's honey?
  108. Want to make me moan like Myrtle sweetheart?
  109. Have you been using Accio baby? Because I've been coming to you every night.
  110. Want to practice making what looks like a mandrake precious.
  111. Do you want to feel how big my patronus is through my wand baby?
  112. You don't need defense against my dark arts dear.
  113. Want to have a TriWizards Tournament sweetheart? Well not really TriWizard, I was thinking more one wizard and two witches if you know what I mean.
  114. One night with me sweetheart and they'll be calling you MOANING Myrtle.
  115. I don't have a broom darling, can I ride yours?
  116. Would you like a butterbeer sweetie? It's a portkey. Next we'll be back at my place.
  117. My name isn't Neville honey, but I do have a longbottom.
  118. Did you use Relashio honey? Because there are sparks between us.
If you have other funny harry potter pick up lines, post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment