Thursday, January 1, 2015

Organic chemistry pick up lines

Today, I'm going to share with you a list of organic chemistry pick up lines, use them to attract the opposite sex and make sure you have the right body language and self-confidence, they are the most important for making both girls and guys feel attraction.
  1. Is it getting hot in here? Or is it just our bond that is forming?
  2. You're a moving electric charge, and I'm a moving magnetic charge... Want to flux?
  3. I don't need neurons to stimulate your sensory system.
  4. Hey, are you an alpha carbon, because you look susceptible to backside attack!
  5. Baby, you must be a pile of dinosaur bones, cause I dig you!
  6. How about me and you go back to my place and form a covalent bond?
  7. Girl gave me Arsenic Sulfide so I tore that AsS up
  8. Baby, I'm like an oceanic plate on a gravity slide - I can't wait to subduct beneath your crust!
  9. Girl you must be made of Florine, Iodine, and Neon, because you are FINe
  10. Hey baby, want to form a zygote?
  11. Baby you must be made of mica rock because you have perfect cleavage
  12. Honey, we're a galvanic cell. Can't you feel the electricity flowing between us?
  13. If my right leg is the cell wall and my left the membrane, do you want to be the cytoplasm?
  14. I bet you're like calcium bicarbonate - if I get you wet, the reaction will be explosive!
  15. Want to alkylate my alkoxide? It's nucleophilic and ready to backside attack the halogen out of you.
  16. If I was an endoplasmic reticulum, how would you want me: smooth or rough?
  17. I'm so strongly attracted to you; scientists will have to discover a fifth fundamental force.
  18. My bond length might be short, but it can still give you some "electron density"
  19. Hey baby, why don't you get your ligase working on my okazaki fragment and lengthen my strand.
  20. Baby, if you let me pump my H+ ions into your intermembrane space, it would induce a massive conformational change in my f1 complex.
  21. Let’s meet somewhere... you bring your beaker and I'll bring my stirring rod
  22. Baby if you let your acid react with my base, you can count on getting 100 MOLES of my water and salt
  23. How about we go back to my place and form a covalent bond?
  24. I've got my ion you baby!
  25. I believe you and I could prove the "Lock and Key" model later tonight.
  26. Can I be your enzyme? Because my active site is dying for a chemical reaction.
  27. If I could rearrange the periodic table, I'd put Uranium and Iodine together.
  28. Hi does your body consist of Oxygen and Neon? Because you are the ONe.
  29. Baby, you must be a start codon because you are turning me on.
  30. I just bought a molecular model kit, want to play with my stick and balls?
  31. Baby stop with diet coke, you've got plenty of ASSpertame
  32. Do you like aerobic respiration as much as I do?
  33. Hello... I've been admiring your bacterial signature.
  34. How about you Palmitoylate my protein, so I can drive it into your lipid raft.
  35. I'm attracted to you so strongly, scientists will have to develop a fifth fundamental force.
  36. How about we make like the change of base law, with you on the bottom, and me on top?
  37. It’s a good thing you've got evaporative cooling, cause I’m going to make you sweat
  38. Your body must be made of oxygen and neon because you are the ONe.
  39. Do you want to extract some protein from my column?
  40. Right now we’re just two RNA, but maybe we could transcribe together and become DNA.
  41. I want to stick to u like glue-cose
  42. Can I be the phasor to your electron and take you to an excited state?
  43. If I was an enzyme, I'd be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.
  44. I have a smooth endoplasmic reticulum but know that I like it rough, if you know what I mean.
  45. You're like an exothermic reaction. You spread hotness everywhere.
  46. You're so hot, you denature my proteins.
  47. You're so hot, you must be the cause for global warming.
  48. Baby, I’m going to break you like a large non-polar substance breaks a phospholipid bilayer!
  49. Baby, I can feel an attraction between you and me, and it's more than just our universal gravitation...
  50. Me and you would undergo a more energetic reaction then Potassium and water.
  51. I'm trying to determine after years of therapy and lots of testing, whether or not I'm allergic to sex.
  52. If I were a Shwann cell, I'd squeeze areound your axon and give you a fast action potential.
  53. Baby, if you were oceanic crust and I was a continent, I'd let you subduct so we can make hot hot magma.
  54. Are you a carbon sample? Because I want to date you.
  55. You're hotter than a Bunsen burner turned up all the way.
  56. I will fondle your vesicles while you caress my golgi body.
  57. Let's convert our potential energy to kinetic energy.
  58. Baby, we've got chemistry together... next period.
  59. I'm A Twig.....You're A Twig......Lets Rub Together And Make A Fire.
  60. Let’s get together and test the spring potential of my mattress
  61. Hey baby, will a little more alcohol catalyze this reaction?
  62. Let's discover our coefficient of friction
  63. Hey baby, I've got my ion you!
  64. Hey baby, want to form a synapse with me and exchange neurotransmitters?
  65. If I were an enzyme, I'd be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.
  66. Hey baby, can I be your enzyme? Because my active site is dying for a chemical reaction.
  67. Didn't you know that chemists do it periodically on the table?
  68. Are you a scientist? Because I Lab you
  69. Chemists do it on the table periodically.
  70. Could you tell me the oxidation state of this atom and your phone number?
  71. My hypothalamus must be secreting serotonin because baby, I want you!
  72. Let's make like a transcription factor and response element and turn things on.
  73. Do you like Science? Because tonight you’re going to sample my DNA
  74. I wish I was an Ion so I could form an exothermic bond with you.
  75. Hey, want to put your alpha helix in my beta barrel?
  76. If you were C6, and I were H12, all we would need is the air we breathe to be sweeter than sugar.
  77. My sudden protracted cardiac arrhythmia tells me I love you
  78. Let's get together sometime. You bring your beaker and I'll bring my stirring rod.
  79. hey baby, lets figure out the torque of your mass on my rod.
  80. Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you're CuTe.
  81. My name? It's Bond. Covalent Bond.
  82. If you were oxygen, I would be an alkali metal so i could get in you and explode!
  83. If I were a neurotransmitter, I would be dopamine so I could activate your reward pathway.
  84. If I had a choice between DNA and RNA, I'd choose RNA because it has U in it.
  85. Girl are you a charged atom, because I've got my ion you.
  86. How about we slip between my beta-pleated sheets and you get to know my alpha-helix?
  87. Forget hydrogen, you're my number one element.
  88. You’re like telophase, I admire your cleavage.
Some of these may not be true organic chemistry pick up lines, that’s why I need your help to tell me the ones that don’t suit this list and why not suggest other pick up lines that should be included.

No comments:

Post a Comment