Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Funny pick up lines for men

You can use the following funny pick up lines for men for seducing women and starting conversations with them, however, some of them can be a little offensive, this is the reason why you need to have the right body language and self-confidence in order to give a good impression about you while delivering these funny pick up lines for guys. Some of these lines need to be said with a red neck accent! If you don’t, you’ll sound awkward.
  1. If yer gunna regret this in the mornin, we kin sleep til afternoon.
  2. I’m not drunk babe; I’m just intoxicated by you.
  3. You might not be the best lookin girl here sweetheart, but beauty’s only a light switch away.
  4. I cn't think of anyone else I'd rather survive dmocrats with.
  5. Are you a parking ticket sweetheart? Cause you read fiiiine all over!
  6. Me and u are goin too make love tonite!!!!u no y??? cause I am stronger than u!!!!
  7. Was your dad a baker babe? Because you've got a nice set of buns.
  8. If I had a star for every time you brightened my day sweetie, I’d have a galaxy in my hand.
  9. I know I don't have a chance babe, but I just wanted to hear an angel speak.
  10. Me without you is like a nerd without braces sweetie, A shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces.
  11. I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there babe. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
  12. My home is where i park it
  13. What do you and the weather have in common sweetie? You're both Hot!
  14. I know I’m not no Fred Flintstone, but I can make yer “bed-rock.”
  15. It’s a good thing I wore my gloves today sweetheart; otherwise, you’d be too hot to handle.
  16. Is your last name Campbell sweetheart? Cause you're mm mm good!
  17. Wht tim du yo hve to be back to ur farm?
  18. I don’t normally date models but here's my number sweetie.
  19. Let's commit the perfect crime sweetheart: I'll steal your heart, and you'll steal mine.
  20. Ar you lost? Because ma basmnt is a long way from here.
  21. If kisses were snowflakes sweetheart, I’d send you a blizzard.
  22. One time there was this squirrel on coc and he wents NUTS!!!
  23. Want to find out if my shotgun shell will fit in your double barrel sweetheart?
  24. I just wanted to show this rose sweetheart how incredibly beautiful you are!
  25. Is your dad an art thief babe? Because you're a masterpiece.
  26. If you were a burger at McDonald's you'd be the McGorgeous sweetie.
  27. Are those space pants babe? Because your ass is out of this world!
  28. If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you sweetheart, I'd have five cents.
  29. No wonder the sky is grey today babe; all the blue is in your eyes.
  30. If beauty were time sweetheart, you’d be eternity.
  31. Is that a shovel in your back pocket sweetie? Because I'm diggin dat ass!
  32. My Love fer you is like diarrhea. I can’t hold it in.
  33. Bby! Ya look on far sweetie!
  34. I hope you know CPR sweetheart, because you take my breath away!
  35. Yer eyes are as blue & pretty as window cleaner.
  36. Is there a mirror in yer pants sweetie? Cuz I can see myself in em.
  37. A face without freckles babe is like a night sky without stars.
  38. I can’t find my puppy, can you help me find him sweetie? I think he went inta that cheap motel room over yonder.
  39. Did you fart sweetheart? Cuz baby you blew me away.
  40. I think there's something wrong with my eyes babe because I can't take them off you.
  41. It's a good thing that I have my library card sweetie. Why? Because I am totally checking you out!!
  42. I didn't believe in heaven sweetie, until I saw you.
  43. Hey babeh, are you a film actress? Cus I want you in mah trailer.
  44. Yeah I own my home sweetie, it’s on the back of my truck.
  45. If you was a tree and I were a Squirrel sweetie, I’d store my nuts in yer hole.
  46. Are yer parents retarded? Cuz ya sure are special.
  47. I think it is time I tell you what people are saying behind your back sweetie. Nice Ass!
  48. If LOVE was written on every grain of sand in the Sahara Desert babe that still doesn't equal my love for you.
  49. Apart from being sexy sweetheart, what do you do for a living?
  50. If you were a tear drop babe, I would never cry for the fear of losing you.
  51. Did you grow up on a chicken farm sweetheart?? Because you sure know how to raise cock!!
  52. I don't know which is prettier today sweetie, the water, the sky or your eyes.
  53. I know somebody who likes you but if I weren't so shy sweetheart, I'd tell you who.
  54. Cn I have directions? To yr pants.
If you know other funny pick up lines for men, please post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment