Friday, January 30, 2015

The best football pick up lines

In this post, I'm going to share with you a huge list of football pick up lines, some of them are extremely funny and will guarantee a huge success with the opposite sex, however, others can be a little naughty, so make sure you have the right self-confidence and sense of humor before using them, otherwise, they are going to backfire on you.
  1. Excuse me, are you an eligible receiver babe...of my phone number?
  2. You run track sweetie? Because I heard you relay want this dick.
  3. You going to call my dick James baby, cause it looks like a Rocket when it HARDENS.
  4. I like your Patriots jersey precious, but I bet it'd look even better on my bedroom floor.
  5. I'm going to go for two after I score dear.
  6. Do you want to see a magic trick babe? Watch me pull something out of my pants!
  7. You need some more fuel for that fire sweetie? Because I got some wood for you right here.
  8. Do you prefer two hand touch babe or full contact?
  9. Consider this your two-minute warning babe, before I kiss you.
  10. If I buy a soccer ball precious, will you kick it with me?
  11. Instead of zone defense dear, what do you say we play a little man-to-woman coverage tonight?
  12. Dear! I'm the biggest lady-killer in Buffalo since O.J. Simpson.
  13. Hey, did you know I'm part of a soccer team babe? Yeah, hopefully I score tonight.
  14. You be the Knicks baby and I'll bring the Heat!
  15. Have you heard the latest health report babe? It said you need to increase your daily intake of vitamin me
  16. I wish you were on the team precious because I'd love to see your backfield in motion.
  17. Don’t stop babe! I don’t usually get to see beauty in motion.
  18. You must be worthy sweetie, ‘because you can totally lift my hammer.
  19. Are you a campfire babe? Because you're hot and I want s'more.
  20. You should be wearing a jersey sweetie so I don’t have to ask for your name or number.
  21. You might not be a Bulls fan sweetie, but I know you felt it when this D rose.
  22. I bet you'd make a great Football player precious, because you have the tightest end I've ever seen!
  23. Are you going to ask me out soon babe, or do I need to call delay of game?
  24. I've never made an incomplete pass dear, and I hope you won't be my first.
  25. That’s quite a tight end you’ve got there baby. Wink!
  26. Are you David Beckham babe? Because I'd bend for you.
  27. Want to be my receiver tonight baby?
  28. Stop, drop, and roll, sweetie. You are on fire...
  29. I'm about to dive into the sea dear...that pu-sea
  30. I have a saddle precious, but no horse. I guess you'll have to ride me instead.
  31. How about we kick off a new relationship tonight precious?
  32. Good game babe, you certainly scored all your extra points with me.
  33. I'd love to touchdown in your end zone precious.
  34. Pick up your saddle girl because you can ride my pony all night long
  35. Did you just rob a bank babe because I can be your getaway
  36. You must be puffing a blunt sweetie because I get too high around you
  37. Do you know what the 49ers and I have in common babe? Good D
  38. Want to play guns baby? Bend over and I'll cock you.
  39. If I gave you my shoe precious, would you step into my life?
  40. Soccer players can go for 90 minutes and know 11 different positions sweetie....Just letting you know!
If you have other football pick up lines, please post them in the comment section below, I will be extremely glad to include them to this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment