Saturday, January 17, 2015

Pick up lines for guys from girls

Usually, I will collect most of my pick up lines from other websites, but today, I wanted to write something special, I wanted to give you pick up lines for guys that are from girls! In other words, these pick up lines are girls approved! They enjoy hearing them and they are not offensive, unlike most other pick up lines for guys you can find in the internet. And if you don’t like sweet talk, then don’t use words such as honey or baby.
  1. Take my advice baby, ask me out.
  2. I have to go now darling, but you look very interesting.
  3. I bet that you cannot wait until tomorrow babe, because I bet that you get more and more beautiful every day.
  4. Can I take a picture of you to prove all my friends babe that angels are true.
  5. Were you in Boy Scouts babe? Because you sure have tied my heart in a knot.
  6. What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl baby in this room?
  7. Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?
  8. Was your dad king for a day baby? He must have been to make a princess like you.
  9. Drop me a line if you have time – here’s my email
  10. I hope you know CPR baby, because you take my breath away!
  11. I think I can die happy now baby, because I've just seen a piece of heaven.
  12. Oh my sweet darling! For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive honey, and heaven has been brought to me.
  13. Hey, how did you do that honey? (What?) Look so good?
  14. I never do this, but I think you’re cute honey and I got tired of waiting for you to talk to me.
  15. Nice to meet you honey, I'm … and you are...gorgeous!
  16. Hey, don't I know you honey? Yeah, you're the girl with the beautiful smile.
  17. Hi sweetheart, what’s your name?
  18. If you stood in front of a mirror and help up 11 roses sweetheart, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
Some of you might not like these pick up lines, but remember that they are from girls, and they love hearing them a lot! If you know other pick up lines for guys from girls, please post them in the comment area below.

No comments:

Post a Comment