Monday, January 5, 2015

Sports pick up lines

These sports pick up lines are going to make you score very high with the ladies as they contain both humor and confidence. Use them often.
  1. Want to be my receiver tonight sweetheart?
  2. If I gave you my shoe precious, would you step into my life?
  3. You be the Knicks sweetheart and I'll bring the Heat!
  4. That’s quite a tight end you’ve got there sweetheart. Wink!
  5. I'd love to touchdown in your end zone precious.
  6. Dear! I'm the biggest lady-killer in Buffalo since O.J. Simpson.
  7. You going to call my dick James sweetheart, cause it looks like a Rocket when it HARDENS.
  8. Stop, drop, and roll, darling. You are on fire...
  9. You need some more fuel for that fire darling? Because I got some wood for you right here.
  10. I have a saddle precious, but no horse. I guess you'll have to ride me instead.
  11. How about we kick off a new relationship tonight precious?
  12. You should be wearing a jersey darling so I don’t have to ask for your name or number.
  13. Are you David Beckham baby? Because I'd bend for you.
  14. I bet you'd make a great Football player precious, because you have the tightest end I've ever seen!
  15. Hey, did you know I'm part of a soccer team baby? Yeah, hopefully I score tonight.
  16. I wish you were on the team precious because I'd love to see your backfield in motion.
  17. You must be puffing a blunt darling because I get too high around you
  18. You run track darling? Because I heard you relay want this dick.
  19. Do you prefer two hand touch baby or full contact?
  20. You must be worthy darling, ‘because you can totally lift my hammer.
  21. Instead of zone defense dear, what do you say we play a little man-to-woman coverage tonight?
  22. Soccer players can go for 90 minutes and know 11 different positions darling....Just letting you know!
  23. Are you a campfire baby? Because you're hot and I want s'more.
  24. Consider this your two-minute warning baby, before I kiss you.
  25. Pick up your saddle girl because you can ride my pony all night long
  26. Do you know what the 49ers and I have in common baby? Good D
  27. Want to play guns sweetheart? Bend over and I'll cock you.
  28. Excuse me, are you an eligible receiver baby...of my phone number?
  29. Are you going to ask me out soon baby, or do I need to call delay of game?
  30. I'm going to go for two after I score dear.
  31. Did you just rob a bank baby because I can be your getaway
  32. Have you heard the latest health report baby? It said you need to increase your daily intake of vitamin me
  33. You might not be a Bulls fan darling, but I know you felt it when this D rose.
  34. I'm about to dive into the sea dear...that pu-sea
  35. Good game baby, you certainly scored all your extra points with me.
  36. Don’t stop baby! I don’t usually get to see beauty in motion.
  37. Do you want to see a magic trick baby? Watch me pull something out of my pants!
  38. If I buy a soccer ball precious, will you kick it with me?
  39. I've never made an incomplete pass dear, and I hope you won't be my first.
  40. I like your Patriots jersey precious, but I bet it'd look even better on my bedroom floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment