Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Pick up lines that girls like

Many guys think that pick up lines are the ultimate solution to their dating problems, but the reality is that it is the way they act and the way they behave, their body language and self-confidence, those are the real keys to having an awesome dating life and game. In this post, I'm going to present you pick up lines that girls like, no matter how you are going to behave and what you are going to say, girls are going to like you when you tell them the following pick up lines, you just need to be a little more confident, that's it! If you don’t want these lines to be very obvious, then you should not use sweet words like sweetie and baby, they’ll make them obvious, but if you are on the other hand very confident, you can use them successfully.
  1. Baby! Just where do those legs end?
  2. Baby! Excuse me, weren't you Shirley Maclaine in a past life?
  3. Shall we talk or continue flirting from a distance sweetie?
  4. There must be something wrong with my eyes sweetie; I can't take them off you.
  5. Baby! This is your lucky day, because I just happen to be single.
  6. The best of me is behind me sweetie.
  7. Baby! Do you mind if I stare at you up close instead of from across the room?
  8. Be different sweetheart, say yes.
  9. Would you come back to my place and pet my dog babe?
  10. Can I end a sentence with a proposition sweetheart?
  11. Dear! Excuse me for not getting up. I broke my ankle falling off my polo pony.
  12. Hey...somebody farted darling. Let's get out of here.
  13. Excuse me darling; I think it's time we met.
  14. I'm sorry for staring darling, but you look like someone I used to know.
  15. You're the one I've been saving this seat for darling.
  16. I have had a really bad day babe and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So babe, would you smile for me?
  17. Can I be your slave for tonight sweetheart?
  18. You're very easy on the eyes darling.
  19. Perhaps you recognize me from adult movies precious.
  20. Mind if I stare at you up close sweetheart instead of from across the room?
  21. If life is a meat market darling, you're prime rib.
  22. I would say I like you darling, but you'd think I was trying to pull a fast one.
  23. Dear! What can I do to make you mine?
  24. Gosh sweetheart, you're pretty.
  25. Let's go lie down precious and talk about it.
  26. You smell delicious babe.
  27. You're the most beautiful woman sweetheart I've ever met...today.
  28. I'm fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on earth tonight babe.
  29. Would you like to be in movies sweetie?
  30. Dear! Take an ice cube to the bar, smash it, and say, Now that I've broken the ice, lets talk
  31. Your daddy must be a thief honey, because he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.
  32. As you walk by, turn around and say: Excuse me honey, did you just touch my ass? No. Damn!
  33. Love is like a rug...walk all over me sweetie...lie on me...but no animals allowed.
  34. I thought women like you traveled in packs darling.
  35. Baby! Fine! And you?
  36. Hi, I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of turning me down darling; go ahead say no.
  37. I've been trying to meet a person like darling you for hours.
  38. Gee, for a fat girl you sure don't sweat much sweetheart.
  39. Baby! Hi, I'm employed.
  40. I'm lost precious. Which way to your house?
  41. I'm trying to determine after years of therapy and lots of testing honey, whether or not I'm allergic to sex.
  42. Where we supposed to meet for dinner precious?
  43. Hi, I've been undressing you with my eyes all night long honey, and think it's time to see if I'm right.
  44. Your eyes darling, they're as blue as window cleaner.
  45. Would you like someone to mix with your drink precious?
  46. Motel spelled backward is letom sweetie.
  47. Picture this precious, you, me, bubble baths, and hot fudge sundaes.
  48. I miss my teddy bear honey. Would you sleep with me?
  49. Weren't we married in a past life darling?
  50. Do you believe in love at first sight sweetheart, or should I walk by again?
  51. Dear! The girl I'm with, oh, she's my sister.
  52. I'm sorry, were you talking to me babe? Her: No. Well then, please start.
  53. I'm sensing the intense feelings you have for me sweetie...is it my cologne?
  54. When's our wedding sweetie?
  55. We voted you the most Beautiful Girl Here precious and the grand prize is me.
  56. You are the reason men fall in love darling.
  57. I had a really bad day darling and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile, so could you please smile for me?
  58. The only thing that matters honey is that we're together.
  59. What's your sign sweetie?
  60. Dear! I just moved into the building and I was wondering if you could recommend a good restaurant in the neighborhood. Would you like to join me?
  61. I'm just a caraway seed honey in the bakery of life.
  62. Bring on the gin precious, we've just found the tonic.
  63. Baby! There is more than what meets the eyes.
  64. Dear! My drink is getting lonely, would you like to join me?
  65. You are so beautiful that I would crawl ten miles on my hands and knees through broken glass just to be with you.
  66. Do you know the essential difference between sex and conversation honey? (No.) Do you want to go upstairs and talk?
  67. Would you like to take a shower babe?
  68. If he doesn't show sweetheart, I'll be right over here.
  69. My rank is a naval inspector precious. Let's go to your place for an inspection.
  70. Baby! Do you believe in the hereafter? Well, then I guess you know what I'm here after.
  71. Excuse me precious, but did you happen to find my Congressional Medal of Honor?
  72. Dear! For a fat chick, you sure have small tits.
  73. Baby! I've been noticing you not noticing me.
  74. So when do you think we'll go metric sweetheart?
  75. Nice dress honey, it'd look good on my bedroom floor
  76. Are you actually beautiful honey or do you remind me of myself?
  77. Baby! Of all my relationships, I like sexual the best.
  78. So there you are honey! I've been looking all over for you.
  79. Dear, you haven't changed a bit since our divorce.
  80. I'm new in town precious. Could you give me directions to your apartment?
  81. Do you have room in your life sweetie for a new friend?
  82. May I have the honor and privilege of sitting next to you honey?
  83. Whatever you do precious, don't ever cut your hair!
  84. I want to bear all your children honey.
  85. Dear! Hey, I need your help! My mother says if I don't get a date this weekend, she's putting me up for adoption.
  86. Here's your chance sweetheart to get to know me.
  87. The word of the day is legs sweetie. Let's go back to my place and spread the word.
  88. I had a dream about you last night babe. Would you like to make it a reality?
  89. Is there an airport nearby sweetie or is that just my heart taking off?
  90. There's an aura about you that's hidden babe, and I want to bring that aura out.
  91. I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are darling!
  92. Are you interested in a hot slice of conversation precious?
  93. Baby! My parents met at a place like this. Let's get the hell out of here.
  94. Do you believe in helping the homeless darling? If yes take me home with you.
  95. Are those your real eyes precious?
  96. Baby! I'm choking, I need mouth to mouth.
  97. Dear! God must have been in a very good mood the day we met.
  98. You bring new meaning to the word alien precious.
  99. I'm a frog but if you kiss babe me I'll turn into a prince
  100. Dear! I don't know what you think of me, but I hope it's X-rated.
  101. Hi. I suffer from amnesia sweetie. Do I come here often?
  102. Hi precious, are those really yours?
  103. Dear! Take a chance.
  104. Dear! Funny, you don't look like a democrat.
  105. I won a great prize for my pick-up line darling. Would you like to hear it? Hi!
  106. Your smile is like sunshine sweetie.
  107. Do you have the time precious? Gives the time No, the time to write down my number?
  108. So, do you like bagels or muffins in the morning dear?
  109. I'm filthy rich babe and have weeks to live.
  110. Dear! Are you free tonight or will it cost me?
  111. Baby! I'm in advertising. Would you like to be in our next photo shoot?
  112. Baby! Sweetness is my weakness.
  113. You're so sweet sweetie you’re going to put sugar out of business.
  114. Don't you know me from somewhere precious?
  115. Say darling, did we go to different schools together?
  116. Always good for you darling to see me again.
  117. Dear! If a women asks, Excuse me, do you have the time? You should answer: Yeah! Do you have the energy?
  118. Dear! I’m an organ donor, and I have an organ you might need
  119. Excuse me, I'm looking for a friend sweetie...do you want to be my friend?
  120. You should be someone's wife darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment