Friday, January 16, 2015

Great pick up lines for men

These great pick up lines for men are suitable for increasing self-confidence and starting a conversation with a woman very quickly. You just need to have the right body language, which is extremely important when dealing with pick up lines, and is the main reason why they don’t work with most guys!
  1. You are the reason baby Santa even has a naughty list.
  2. Are you from Tennessee baby? Because you’re the only ten I see.
  3. You’re so beautiful darling you made me forget my pick up line.
  4. You must be a hell of a thief baby, because you stole my heart from across the room.
  5. Can I get your picture darling to prove to all my friends that angels really do exist?
  6. Damn, if being sexy was a crime sweetheart, you’d be guilty as charged!
  7. Hello. How are you this evening baby? I was standing over there and couldn’t help but notice you were staring at my butt.
  8. Apart from being sexy darling, what do you do for a living?
  9. As she’s leaving…. Hey aren’t you forgetting something baby? Her: What? … Me!
  10. Take my advice baby, ask me out.
  11. There is something wrong with my cell phone sweetheart. It doesn’t have your number in it.
  12. If I received a nickel darling for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.
  13. If I told you that you had a beautiful body baby, would you hold it against me?
  14. I saw you staring at me from across the room darling.... So I thought I'd give you a closer look.
  15. Do I know you darling? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
  16. I must be a snowflake baby, because I’ve fallen for you.
  17. Do you have a BandAid darling? I just scraped my knee falling for you.
  18. I hope you know CPR baby, because you take my breath away!
  19. I’m not drunk darling, I’m just intoxicated by you.
  20. Were you in Boy Scouts sweetheart? Because you sure have tied my heart in a knot.
  21. I bet you're tired sweetheart, you've been running through my mind all day
  22. Hello. I’m Mr. Right precious. I heard you were looking for me?
  23. Is there an airport nearby sweetheart or is that just my heart taking off?
  24. Is that a mirror in your pocket darling? Because I can see myself in your pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment