Thursday, January 22, 2015

Sweet pick up lines for guys

The following are the best sweet pick up lines for guys. These sweet pick up lines are going to make you very special and attractive!
  1. If you were a burger at McDonalds, you'd be McGorgeous.
  2. Do you have any sunscreen? 'Cause you are burning me up!
  3. Were you in Boy Scouts? Because you sure have tied my heart in a knot.
  4. It's dark in here. Wait! It's because all of the light is shining on you.
  5. I must be dancing with the devil, because you're hot as hell.
  6. Are you a girl scout, because you tie my heart in knots.
  7. How is your fever? What fever? Oh... you just look hot to me.
  8. I just got dumped, and I think that you could make me feel better.
  9. You are a 9 - you'd be a perfect 10 if you were with me.
  10. You're hotter than donut grease.
  11. You're hotter than Papa Bear's porridge.
  12. When I'm older, I'll look back at all of my crowning memories, and I'll think of the day my children were born, the day I got married, and the day that I met you.
  13. If it weren't for that DAMNED sun, you'd be the hottest thing ever created.
  14. Babe! You look so fine I could drink your bath water!
  15. You look beautiful today, just like every other day.
  16. Are you a kidnapper? Because you just abducted my heart.
  17. If beauty were time, you'd be eternity.
  18. Can you pull this heart-shaped arrow out of my butt? A damn little kid with wings shot me.
  19. Hey baby, you've got something on your butt - my eyes!
  20. You're so hot; I could bake cookies on you.
  21. I want to be your tear drop, so I could be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  22. Did you get your license suspended for driving so many guys crazy?
  23. Your hand looks heavy. Let me hold it for you.
  24. Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
  25. If you were a steak you would be well done.
  26. I can't believe I've been hear the entire evening with all these beautiful people and the moment I find 'The One', all I have time to say is "good bye".
  27. Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside?
  28. You're so hot you would make the devil sweat.
  29. You make me melt like hot fudge on a sundae.
  30. Is your body from McDonald's? Cause I'm loving' it!
  31. I never need to see the sun again because your eyes light up my world.
  32. I hope there's a fire truck nearby, because you're smoking'!
  33. Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world?
  34. You're so hot; I bet you could light a candle at 10 paces.
  35. Are you a microwave oven? Cause you melt my heart.
  36. If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I would be walking through my garden forever.
  37. See these keys? I wish I had the one to your heart.
  38. You, Before I Wake Up From this Dream.
  39. Is your name Katrina? No, why? Because baby, you rock me like a hurricane!
  40. If you could put a price tag on beauty you'd be worth more than Fort Knox.
  41. Let's play Winnie the Pooh and get my nose stuck in your honey jar.
  42. You Say: "Sorry, I can't hold on... I've already fallen for you."
  43. Do you have any raisins? No. How about a date?
  44. Baby, you're so hot, you make the equator look like the North Pole.
  45. Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.
  46. You should be someone's wife.
  47. Excuse me, I'd like to have kids someday, and I wanted to know how your parents created such a beautiful creature.
Of course, these are the only sweet pick up lines for guys, if you know other ones, please post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment