Saturday, January 24, 2015

The worst pick up lines for women

Today, I'm going to give you the worst pickup lines for women to use on man, they are extremely terrible, they will not attract guys to you, in fact, they are going to repel them! I see many women making this mistake, they think that by using some few lines, they are going to attract guys to them; in fact, they are going to repel them if they use the wrong pickup lines. So, without further ado, I present you the worst pickup lines for women:
  1. If I told you I worked for UPS, would you let me handle your package?
  2. That shirt is very becoming on you. Then again, if I were on you, I'd be coming as well.
  3. Do you sell carpeting? Because I'm looking for a deep shag.
  4. These pickup lines for women are bad because they make them pursue the guy, and often, guys don't like to be pursued!
  5. I know why they call it a beaver; I'm dying for some wood.
  6. You look like a hard worker. I have an opening you can fill.
  7. Hey, in my nursing class we just learned how to bathe people can I practice on you?
  8. What's your name? I'll be screaming it all night.
  9. I'm like Domino's Pizza. If I don't come in 30 minutes, the next one is free.
  10. I'm not wearing any socks and I have panties to match
  11. Is my vagina crying or are you just sexy?
  12. Are my undies showing? No. Would you like them to?
  13. Hey baby...I can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch?
  14. I'm going to get drunk and make some poor decisions, want to join me?
  15. Do you eat tacos? Yes, why? Because my Taco Bell is open
  16. I know you think I’m sexy, I know you think I’m fine, but just like all the other guys get a number and wait in line.
  17. Hey baby...I can suck a golf ball thru 50 feet of garden hose?
If you have other worse pick up lines for women, post them in the comment section bellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment