Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The best pick up lines for women

In this post, I will share with you some of the greatest pick up lines for women, they are very easy to use, you just need to have enough courage and a nice and attractive body language, and they will work great for you. If you don’t like using sweet words, honey, darling … then don’t, if you are confident enough, use the, they’re fantastic and will clearly show your intentions.
  1. Baby! I know I don't have a chance, but I just wanted to hear an angel speak.
  2. Darling! You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You are making the other women look bad.
  3. I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are honey!
  4. Are you lost? Because heaven is a long way from here honey.
  5. Sugar! Could you please step away from the bar honey? You're melting all the ice!
  6. Sugar! Even if there wasn't any gravity on earth, I would still fall for you!
  7. Sugar! I know somebody who likes you but if I weren't so shy, I'd tell you who.
  8. Baby! Are you religious? 'Cause you're the answer to all my prayers.
  9. Sugar! Do you have a Band-Aid honey? (No,why?) Because I just scraped my knee falling for you!
  10. If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses honey, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
  11. Darling! I can't think of anyone else I'd rather survive a Zombie Apocalypse with.
  12. Darling! You are so sweet you could put Hershey’s out of business.
  13. I don’t normally date models honey but here's my number.
  14. Baby! If LOVE was written on every grain of sand in the Sahara Desert that still doesn't equal my love for you.
  15. Darling! You’re so beautiful you made me forget my pick up line.
  16. Baby! Let's commit the perfect crime: I'll steal your heart, and you'll steal mine.
  17. Sugar! Was your Dad a baker? Because you've got a nice set of buns.
  18. If kisses were snowflakes honey, I’d send you a blizzard.
  19. I didn't believe in heaven honey, until I saw you.
  20. You are the reason Santa even has a naughty list honey.
  21. Darling! A face without freckles is like a night sky without stars.
  22. Baby, if you were words on a page, you’d be what they call FINE PRINT!
  23. Sugar! Me without you is like a nerd without braces, A shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces.
  24. I think there's something wrong with my eyes honey because I can't take them off you.
  25. Sugar! Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic ocean, and baby I'm lost at sea!
  26. Are you as beautiful on the inside honey as you are on the outside?
  27. You really shouldn't wear makeup honey. You're messing with perfection!
  28. Darling! I’m not drunk, I’m just intoxicated by you.
  29. Darling! Do you remember me? [No.] Oh that's right; we've only met in my dreams.
  30. Can you take me to the bakery honey? Because, I want a Cutiepie like you!
If you know more pick up lines for women, please post them in the comments area below.

No comments:

Post a Comment