Thursday, January 29, 2015

Pick up lines to use on men

These are definitely the best pick up lines for women to use on men.
  1. I’m cold can you warm my heart?
  2. Do you sleep on your stomach? Him: NO... You: Can I?
  3. If I asked you for sex, would the answer be the same as the one to this question?
  4. Are my undies showing? No. Would you like them to?
  5. What’s cookin good looking?
  6. Whip it out and show me what you got, so I can save the disappointment from later.
  7. If you were a pole I would dance all over you.
  8. I'll be your drum...you can beat me all night long!
  9. If I was in the army, I would blow you away
  10. I'd like to name a multiple orgasm after you.
  11. I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
  12. You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?
  13. My friends bet me that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most handsome man in the bar. Want to buy some drinks with their money?
  14. Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.
  15. Put a dollar bill on your head and when he asks what you did that for tell him it’s all you can eat for under a dollar
  16. I was feeling a little off today, but you definitely turned me on.
  17. I may not be Dairy Queen, baby, but I'll treat you right!
  18. Are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you, the entire room became beautiful.
  19. That shirt is becoming on you. If I were on you, I'd be coming too.
  20. If a guy asks you "have you got the time?" answer “if you got the energy".
  21. What’s shakin bacon?
  22. Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass.
  23. Do you have a jersey? Because i need your name and your number!
  24. I know you think I’m sexy, I know you think I’m fine, but just like all the other guys get a number and wait in line
  25. I'm like Domino's Pizza. If I don't come in 30 minutes, the next one is free.
  26. Hey in my nursing class we just learned how to bathe people can I practice on you?
  27. Your dad must be a robber because someone stole the stars and put them in your eyes
  28. You touch his shirt and ask, "Is this cotton?" Wait for response. Then touch down in the crotch area and say, "Oh, this must be felt."
  29. Is your daddy a Baker? Because you've got a nice set of buns!
  30. I will be a Dixie Chick and you be my cowboy... now take me away!
  31. Tonight my bed is broken, can I sleep in yours?
  32. I'm wearing Revlon Colorstay Lipstick, want to help me test the claim that it won't kiss off?
  33. Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
  34. Walk up to a guy, bend down in front of him and say: do these look real?
  35. What's a nice guy like you doing with a body like that?
  36. Do you know what'd look good on you? Me.
  37. Do you eat tacos? Yes, why? Because my Taco Bell is open
  38. I'm sorry; I don't think we've met. I wouldn't forget a pretty face like that.
  39. I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together.
  40. Would you like to go to wonderland......? Him/Yeah! Can I be Alice and you the mad hatter?
  41. Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?
  42. Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes.
  43. Hey baby...I can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch?
  44. Sorry, but you owe me a drink. Why? Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.
  45. Are you a burger because you can be the meat between my buns.

No comments:

Post a Comment