Thursday, January 15, 2015

The best pick up lines for older women

Are you trying to attract mature and older women? Then, you have to use the following pick up lines; they are perfect for older women. However, you have to be careful as some of them can be a little rude, so, use them at your own risks. If you don’t like to use sweet words, then don’t, however, they can help sometimes.
  1. Sweetheart! Didn’t I see you at Woodstock?
  2. Is it hot in here or is it you dear?
  3. Do you have a library card sweetheart? Because I’m checking you out.
  4. People call me John dear, but you can call me tonight!
  5. You may fall from the sky baby, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall... is in love with me.
  6. Do your legs hurt baby from running through my dreams all night?
  7. Don’t walk into that building precious — the sprinklers might go off!
  8. Baby, you’re the next contestant in the game of love precious.
  9. You are so sweet dear you are giving me a toothache.
  10. Babe! Is that a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see myself in your pants.
  11. Do you believe in love at first sight dear or do I need to walk by again?
  12. Can I have directions sweetheart? To your heart.
  13. Sweetheart! Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you’d be guilty as charged!
  14. I'm not trying to impress you or anything sweetheart, but... I'm Batman!
  15. You must be a parking ticket precious, because you’ve got fine written all over you.
  16. It’s a good thing I wore my gloves today precious; otherwise, you’d be too hot to handle.
  17. If I said you had a great body sweetheart, would you hold it against me?
  18. Was your dad a baker sweetheart? ‘cause you’ve got the nicest set of buns I’ve ever seen
  19. Babe! Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
  20. Sweetheart! If I told you that you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
  21. Your eyes are bluer precious than the Atlantic Ocean, and baby I'm lost at sea!
  22. My love for you is like diarrhea dear, I just can’t hold it in!
  23. Sweetheart! I put the std in stud precious, all I need is you.
  24. Babe! Can I get your picture to prove to all my friends that angels really do exist?
  25. Babe! You’re so beautiful you made me forget my pick up line.
  26. Did the sun come out precious or did you just smile at me?
  27. You're like a candy bar dear: half sweet and half nuts.
  28. Sweetheart! As she’s leaving…. Hey aren’t you forgetting something? Her: What? … Me!
  29. Baby, somebody better call God precious, because he’s missing an angel!
  30. Babe! It's a good thing that I have my library card. Why? Because I am totally checking you out!!
  31. Sweetheart! Are your feet tired precious? Because you’ve been running through my mind all day.
  32. You are the reason Santa even has a naughty list baby.
  33. Are you a tamale sweetheart? ‘Cause you’re hot.
  34. Excuse me, I am a little short on cash baby, would you mind if we shared a cab home together?
  35. Do I know you baby? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
  36. Did it hurt precious? When you fell from heaven.
  37. Hey, I lost my phone number dear … Can I have yours?
  38. If I could rearrange the alphabet dear, I'd put U and I together.
  39. Sweetheart! Excuse me, if I go straight this way baby, will I be able to reach your heart?
  40. Sweetheart! Do you have the time precious? No, the time to write down my number?
  41. Well, here I am precious. What are your other two wishes?
  42. Did you have lucky charms for breakfast baby? Because you look magically delicious!
  43. Babe! Do you have a band aid? I hurt my knee when I fell for you.
  44. Hi, the voices in my head precious told me to come over and talk to you.
  45. The word of the day is legs precious. Let’s go back to my place and spread the word.
  46. Babe! I’ll give you five seconds to give me your number or you can forget about going out with me forever.
  47. Do you have a map sweetheart? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.
  48. See my friend over there dear? He wants to know if you think I'm cute.
  49. You are so sweet precious you could put Hershey’s out of business.
  50. If beauty were time precious, you’d be eternity.
  51. Babe! Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only ten I see.
  52. Sweetheart! Do you believe in love at first sight precious, or should I walk by again?
  53. I can't think of anyone else dear I'd rather survive a Zombie Apocalypse with.
  54. If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you baby, I'd have five cents.
  55. Sweetheart! Do you know karate precious? ‘Cause your body is really kicking’.
  56. If you were a chicken sweetheart, you'd be impeccable.
  57. If I had a garden sweetheart I'd put your two lips and my two lips together.
  58. If a fat man puts you in a bag at night precious, don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas.
  59. Excuse me sweetheart; I think you have something in your eye. Nope, it’s just a sparkle.
  60. Can I borrow a kiss sweetheart? I promise I'll give it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment