Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Dirtiest pick up lines for guys

In this post, you will discover a huge list of dirty pick up lines to use on girls, they are sometimes very rude, you need to make sure you have the right body language and self-confidence to use them properly, otherwise, you will appear as rude and inconsiderate! Nevertheless, they are terribly funny and if you use them the right way, they will make girls laugh and hot for you!
  1. I wish I were a burger, so I can get between those buns.
  2. So can we hang out with my wang out or what?
  3. Ever stuck a hot dog in a donut? Do you want to?
  4. Do you like the taste of chicken? We'll then suck on this it tastes foul.
  5. Do you want to be my kangaroo so we can hop all night?
  6. Baby, I want to strap you on like a feedbag. One leg over each ear!
  7. I'll give you a nickel if you tickle my pickle....I’ll give you a dime if you take your time.
  8. Life is like a dick. When it gets hard, fuck it.
  9. If I was a skateboard I would grind you all night.
  10. Screw me if I'm wrong, but isn't that Elvis over there?
  11. I'm a French fry and you're ketchup. Can I get in you?
  12. I taste like candy. If you don't believe me why don't you try some?
  13. All I want is peace and quiet, give me a piece and I'll be quiet.
  14. Tickle your pussy with a feather? What? I said, particularly nice weather.
  15. If your left leg was Thanksgiving and your right leg Christmas, can I visit you between the Holidays?
  16. What are you doing tonight? Besides me?
  17. I just got the shocks changed on my car. Want to try them out?
  18. There's a little man in my pants and he wants to meet you.
  19. I'm Irish, want to taste my lucky charms?
  20. Are you with the Cingular plan? Because you got my bar raised!
  21. Hey baby can you please calm my monster down.
  22. Baby, I'm like a firefighter, I find them hot and leave them wet!
  23. That dress looks very becoming on you. Of course, if I were on you, I'd becoming too!
  24. Do you give head to strangers? No. Well let me introduce myself.
  25. I have a math equation for you. You + me + whipped cream = a good idea.
  26. Nice shoes, want to fuck?
  27. I’m tired. You’re tired. Let’s sleep together!
  28. The Trojans loved Helen so much they jumped into a horse; i love u so much I want to jump into a Trojan.
  29. Excuse me, is that dress felt? Would you like it to be?
  30. Was your father a mechanic? Then how did you get such a finely tuned body?
  31. Hi, I’m peter pants-less. Want to go to never-never land?
  32. Would you like to try an Australian kiss? It is just like a French kiss, but down under
  33. I do floors, doors, windows, and you.
  34. Guy: my mom told me to never look at pretty girls because I will turn into a statue! In fact I can feel myself getting hard right now!
  35. Girl, I would love to lick your belly button......from the inside!
  36. Is your dad a farmer? Because you got some melons.
  37. Do you like Backstreet Boys? Good, because my penis is larger than life.
  38. I want to be pooh so I can stick my nose in your honey.
  39. I'm good at math U+I=69.
  40. I would be honored if I could park my beef bus in tuna town.
  41. Can I use your thighs as earmuffs??
  42. Do you know the difference between a hamburger and a blow job? No! Do you want to do lunch?
  43. Let's bypass all the bullshit and just get naked.
  44. Girl, you're like a pickup truck. It takes more than one load to get the job done.
  45. What time do your legs open?
  46. I'm an astronaut and my next mission is to explore uranus!
  47. Give me a dollar and I'll make you holler.
  48. The word of the day is legs. Let's go back to my place and spread the word.
  49. It won't be a late night... You’ll be in bed by 7 and home by 11.
  50. You know, I've got the f, the c and the k, so all I need is you
  51. Hey, how about you sit on my face and let me eat my way to you heart?
  52. I love every bone in your body - especially mine.
  53. Remember my name. You’ll be screaming it later.
  54. Pick a number between 1 and 10. You lose now take off your clothes.
  55. Nike took my motto: Just Do It.
  56. I'm learning about sex in biology...want to experiment?
  57. You're a pile of leaves... I want to jump right in!
  58. If you jingle my bells I can promise you a white Christmas.
  59. Are you a cupcake? Because you probably taste really sweet!
  60. Do you know what would look good on you? Me.
  61. Are those fuck me eyes, or fuck you eyes?
  62. Hey baby, you've got something on your butt, my eyes!
  63. You've got the whitest teeth I'd ever want to cum across.
  64. Do you sleep on your stomach? No. Can I?
  65. I just made my bed. Do you want to help me mess it up again?
  66. Are we In Alaska because I feel like a sexkimo!
  67. How do you like your eggs, poached, scrambled, or fertilized?
  68. My face is leaving in fifteen minutes. Be on it.
  69. I'm like Budweiser, always fills you up never lets you down.
  70. You look good in that shirt, but you would look even better with it off.
  71. You’re so hot that even on a cold winter night my penis would stand for you.
  72. Your eyes are like wrenches..... they make my nuts tighten.
  73. Do you come here often? Because I'm about to come here right now.
  74. Will you sleep with me tonight? Because I'm afraid of the dark.
  75. Excuse me. I'm from the FBI, the Fine Body Investigators, and I'm going to have to ask you to assume the position.
  76. Hey, want to play house. I could be the door and you could slam me all night long.
  77. Girl, you’re like a cream puff...hard to get into... but once you do it’s like a dream...silky and smooth.
  78. You make me want to have an affair.
  79. There’s a snickers in my pants….hungry why wait?
  80. Can I put my magic wand in your Harry Potter?
  81. You must be my new boss because you just gave me a raise.
  82. Are you a mechanic? Because you should be screwing me.
  83. I was just wondering could those lips pull a ten pound vacuum on an onion sack?
  84. Around you I'm like a complex word, long and hard.
  85. I can't make a cherry pop, but I can make a banana cream.
  86. Just like a tootsie roll pop, I'd liked to find out how many licks it takes to get to your center.
  87. Do you like lollipops? Because I'll take you to my candy shop.
  88. I'm like a snow storm; I’ll give you 8 to 10 inches and keep you inside for the whole weekend.
  89. Are you from Ireland? Because when I look at you my penis is Dublin.
  90. Is that a keg in your pants? 'Cause I would love to tap that ass!
  91. Do you know the difference between a Quarter Pounder with cheese and a blowjob? Well then, let me take you out to lunch.
  92. There's a little man in my pants and he would really like you to pet him.
  93. Want to play some football? We can both be skins…
  94. There must be a keg in your pants, because I want to tap that ass.
  95. Do you work for UPS? I thought I saw you checking out my package.
  96. What's a slut like you doing in a high class place like this?
  97. Let's have a party and invite your pants to come on down.
  98. Are those space pants you're wearing? Because your ass is out of this world.
  99. Want to play carnival? You sit on my face and I guess how much you weigh.
  100. Hey, I'm from the Middle East, and I have a weapon of mass destruction in my pants.
  101. If said you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?
  102. Hey, do you like France? So do I! Let's go and French!
  103. I got the F-C-K. All I need is U.
  104. Were you born on a farm? Because you really know how to raise a cock!
  105. Your daddy must have been a baker, 'cause you have a nice set of buns.
  106. Fuck me if I am wrong, but you want to screw me, don't you?
  107. Guy: Are you Ketchup? Girl: No, Why? Guy: Because I’m mustard, we should get together on a weiner.
  108. I'm not very good at my hobby. What's your hobby? Keeping it in my pants.
  109. You are what you eat, and tonight I want to be you.
  110. Hey baby, you must be a light switch, because every time I see you, you turn me on!
  111. Shall we shag now or shag later?
  112. Do you want to be like my speedo and hug my balls?
  113. Roses are red, violets are blue. I like spaghetti, let's go screw.
  114. Excuse me, I am about to go home to masturbate and needed a name to go with the face.
  115. If I flip a coin, what are the chances of me getting head?
  116. You know, sex is like golf. It sucks until you finally get the ball in the hole yourself.
  117. I wish you were a screen door..... So I can slam you all day long!
  118. Do you have a gynecologist... because I just got my degree.
  119. My magical watch says you aren't wearing any panties. Oh, you are? It must be an hour fast!
  120. Believe it or not, getting laid is still hard when you're this good-looking.
  121. If you and I were squirrels, could I bust a nut in your hole?
  122. You're like a light switch... you turn me on.
  123. You're on fire. Can I stop drop and roll with you?
  124. You want to go skinny dipping... in my water bed?
  125. Do you like to party? Then crawl up my leg and have a ball!
  126. May I end this sentence with a proposition?
  127. Hi, I'm a birdwatcher and I'm looking for a Big-Breasted Bed thrasher, do you know where I can find one?
  128. I'm a fireman, want to see my hose?
  129. Do you want to go to my stable? Why? So you can ride my pony!
  130. I've got a fire in my pants and you're the only one who can put it out.
If you have more dirty pick up lines for guys, please, share them with us in the comment section below, I'd be more than glad to post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment