Monday, January 19, 2015

Good pick up lines to get a girl

The following good pick up lines for guys are amazing to get a girl, you just need to know how to use them properly, but in general, I've tried most of them, and if said with the right tone of voice, they will work amazingly well for you. And if you have a suggestion or would you like to add some good pick up lines to get a girl that you have tried yourself, then please, do it in the comment section below.
  • Can I take your picture to prove to all my friends that angels do exist darling ?
  • If you were a booger I'd pick you first darling.
  • Excuse me darling ; are you a fruit, because Honeydew you know how fine you look right now?
  • Are you lost darling ? Because heaven is a long way from here.
  • I’ve heard it’s bad luck not to kiss someone at midnight darling.
  • Darling! Fascinating. I've been looking at your eyes all night long, 'cause I've never seen such dark eyes with so much light in them.
  • You're 'No Parking' right darling? Just trying to guess your sign.
  • Pointing at a spot on a girls face and say darling; you got a little beautiful on your face.
  • Damn, I thought diamonds were pretty until I laid my eyes on you!
  • Can I borrow a kiss darling? I promise I'll give it back.
  • I'm not drunk darling; I'm just intoxicated by YOU.
  • Hi! If this bar is a meat market, you must be the prime rib.
  • Does your left eye hurt darling ? Because you've been looking right all day.
The next good pick up lines to use on girls are:
  • Hello darling! Are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you, the entire room became beautiful.
  • I think there's something wrong with my eyes darling because I can't take them off you.
  • Do you have a map darling ? I'm getting lost in your eyes.
  • If a star fell from the sky every time I thought about you darling, then tonight the sky would be empty.
  • You’re so beautiful darling you made me forget my pick up line.
  • Darling! Don't frown. You never know who could be falling in love with your smile.
  • My doctor says I'm lacking Vitamin U darling.
  • Can you kiss me on the cheek so I can at least say a cute girl kissed me tonight darling?
  • It’s my birthday! How about a birthday kiss darling? “Is it really your birthday?” No, but how about a kiss anyway?
  • Darling! Darling I might not be Sriracha sauce but, I sure will spice up your life.
  • Kiss me if I’m wrong darling, but isn’t your name Guadalupe?
  • Hi! I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you.
  • Hi darling, did your license get suspended for driving all these guys crazy?
  • If home is where the heart is darling, then my home is in you.
  • You're kind of, sort of, basically, pretty much always on my mind darling.
  • Darling! Can I have directions? [To where?] To your heart.
The following good pick up lines for boys are fantastic as well:
  • Excuse me darling ; did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass.
  • I don't think we've met. I wouldn't forget a pretty face like that.
  • Hershey factories make millions of kisses a day darling, but I’m asking for only one.
  • Say "I bet I can kiss you darling on the lips without touching you." and kiss her, then tell her you lost the bet.
  • How does it feel to be the most beautiful darling in this place?
  • Was your Dad in the Air Force darling? Because you're da bomb.
  • How much darling? To buy your heart...
  • I don’t speak in tongues darling, but I kiss that way.
  • Darling! You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?
  • If I bit my lip would you kiss it better darling?
  • Know what's on the menu darling? Me-n-u.
  • There is something wrong with my cell phone darling . It doesn't have your number in it.
  • I thought happiness started with an H darling. Why does mine start with U?
  • Hey darling! Are you Jewish? Cause you ISRAELI HOT.
  • You want to know what's beautiful darling? Read the first word again.
  • Hello darling! There isn't a word in the dictionary for how good you look.
  • Darling! You shouldn't wear makeup. It's messing with perfection!
  • Kissing burns 5 calories a minute darling. How about a workout?
  • If kisses were snowflakes darling, I’d send you a blizzard.
  • If I were a stop light, I'd turn red every time you passed by darling, just so I could stare at you a bit longer.
  • Kissing is a language of love darling, so how about a conversation?
  • Hi! I will stop loving you when an apple grows from a mango tree on the 30th of February.
  • Are you going to kiss me darling or do I have to lie about that part?
  • Are you a parking ticket darling? 'Cause you've got fine written all over you.
  • I can hold my liquor but kissing you would make me weak at the knees darling.
  • Darling! I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
  • Hello darling! Have you been to the doctor lately? Because I think you're lacking some Vitamin Me.
  • May I have some kisses up here darling, please.
  • I know somebody who likes you darling but if I weren't so shy, I'd tell you who.
  • Is it hot in here or is it just you darling?

No comments:

Post a Comment